PDA

View Full Version : Clip on leather magazine/cuff combo?

Satisfire
01-28-16, 11:55
For plain clothes use, I have an Aker Leather 503A which is a leather clip on cuff case. I've worn this for a couple of years now and had no problems. What I like is that it clips on so I can put it on or take it off quickly, to accommodate a gun belt.

That said, now I'd like to get something similar but that incorporates a pistol mag as well. I don't like paddle style options and I'm not interested in anything that has to be threaded onto my belt. For concealed use, I'm really happy with the clip on style. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a clip on, leather cuff/mag combo anywhere. I could just order the mag pouch from Aker and let them be separate, but I'd prefer to keep the amount of stuff on my belt to a minimum.

Does anyone know where I could get something like this? Again, I'm pretty set on leather and I don't want any paddles. Ideally, I would just like a combo with 2 clips so I could straddle my belt loop with it, to prevent movement (although the cuff case I have doesn't tend to move around much, even with just 1 clip).

Thanks in advance,