PDA

View Full Version : Tango down PR-4

Church of Dirt
08-14-08, 10:53
any one have the tango down pr-4 sling mount with pictures of it mounted?just wondering if its worth the money.does it interfere much with the controls,and the collapsible stock?does it mount tight without rotating under hard use?

austinN4
08-14-08, 11:29
any one have the tango down pr-4 sling mount with pictures of it mounted?just wondering if its worth the money.does it interfere much with the controls,and the collapsible stock?does it mount tight without rotating under hard use?
DD is a better option, IMO, and looks better to boot! But it does replace your endplate, so it might not work for everyone. Oh yeah, it is less money, too: http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=78

Church of Dirt
08-14-08, 16:51
ive looked at the DD(very clean),and pretty much everything else out there,but i really dont want to remove and replace the stock nut.not that its a big deal to do the work,its that my 6920 stock nut has been "staked",and i beileve in leaving things alone unless i have to mess with it.plus i like how the tango down has three places to mount your sling.i just want to see some pictures,and opinions of said product.