PDA

View Full Version : Gunslick Gun Flush for cleaning out your bolt and bolt carrier?

COLTM4LE6920MPS
02-01-16, 16:56
I have the Colt M4 LE6920MPS, it has a chrome lined bolt carrier and chrome lined gas key as well I believe. I'm wondering if its ok to clean out this kind of bolt and carrier with Gunslick Gun Flush Degreaser/Lube Spray, or will it harm the chrome lining at all? I'm kinda new to the M4 so this may sound like a newbie question but I want to hear some feedback from you all before I spray it all over my bolt and carrier, thanks alot everyone.

b2dap1
02-01-16, 17:10
Not to familiar with that product but I bet it would be fine. Their customer service is open from 7-7 CT Mon.-Fri. just to be sure. There is supposed to be a live agent available the whole time....

556BlackRifle
02-01-16, 17:14
If you view this thread, Click Here (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?59534-Hoppes-9-or-M-Pro-7) ( see post #7 ) you may find the answer to your question. There are many other threads as well that you can find via the search function. Good luck!

COLTM4LE6920MPS
02-01-16, 17:22
Thanks for the quick replies. I think post #7 is talking about the Gunslick bore cleaner, what I'm talking about is Gunslick Gun Flush Degreaser/Lube Spray, I believe they are different. I think its kinda similar to Gunscrubber. It evaporates and is meant for cleaning areas you can't get to easily.

Campbell
02-01-16, 19:24
Clean away boss, hard chrome is plenty tough...