PDA

View Full Version : I ordered an LMT standard MRP upper and 14.5" barrell.....

hyrepower
08-14-08, 18:29
my gun store told me that it is going to be approximately 1 month before I receive it, but they did not have any conviction as to this statement. Does anybody know how long I should anticipate before I receive my order. I am dying to order toys such as a CompM4S sight, Larue BUIS, and Larue FUG. I just don't want to have them sitting around while I am waiting for my upper because it will drive me crazy.

Thanks.

MisterWilson
08-14-08, 19:05
When gun shops (or manufacturers) say "approximately", you should interpret that as "we hope".

"Approximately one month" actually means "As soon as 2-3 weeks but as long as 2-3 months".

You should have just bought mine dude... (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=17857)Hell, I could've probably had it to you this weekend.

BravoGolf59
08-14-08, 20:56
Don't be too hard on your gun store. Orders from LMT are generally taking 6-8 weeks, and have been for some time, now.

hyrepower
08-14-08, 22:31
What you are offering is a great deal, however I am finicky and I would prefer getting it brand new. You are asking a great price, but it just isn't worth it to me.
I am the guy who takes his car to the bodyshop if I get a road chip. I am very OCD, thanks for the offer though.