PDA

View Full Version : White House ordered DHS to "scrub" Islamic links to terrorism

Moose-Knuckle
02-10-16, 03:18
This article was penned in 2013 about a White House edict from 2009, I just heard about this this week and not surprised in the least . . .

Obama’s scrub of Muslim terms under question; common links in attacks

Now, some analysts are asking whether the 2009 edict and others that followed have dampened law enforcement’s appetite to thoroughly investigate terrorism suspects for fear of offending higher-ups or the American Muslim lobby.

“Numerous experts on Islamic terrorism like myself and I had given 143 lectures at the FBI, CIA were banned from speaking to any U.S. government counterterrorism conferences,” Mr. Emerson told The Washington Times. “Instead, these agencies were ordered to invite Muslim Brotherhood front groups.”

The biggest White House push to tone down training on jihadists emerged in 2011, the same year the Russian government warned the U.S. about Tamerlan Tsarnaev, whose parents hailed from Chechnya, a hotbed of radical Islamists. Tamerlan and younger brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are accused of placing the two bombs that killed three and wounded more than 260 at the Boston Marathon.

The White House issued an edict to scrub all law enforcement, intelligence and military teachings on Islam. The FBI ended up discarding pages of information that warned about the threat from the Brotherhood.

John Guandolo, a former FBI counterterrorism agent, has spent years studying the global Muslim Brotherhood movement and its links to American Islamic groups. The FBI relies on some of them to guide its training. The political left has branded Mr. Guandolo an “Islamophobe.”

Political Correctness is killing us: How are we properly identify the enemy, analyze his weakness, and defeat him, if we are NEVER permitted to examine him from the most basic doctrinal level?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/25/obamas-cleansing-of-islamic-terms-suppresses-commo/?page=all

Dist. Expert 26
02-10-16, 08:24
Is this honestly a surprise to anyone? Its no secret that Obama and his administration are openly sympathetic to muslims, even at the expense of American lives. I feel safe in saying that regardless of who wins the next election they will not harbor the same love for islam, so the leash will be removed to a degree. Or maybe not. Nothing seems to make much sense anymore.

JS-Maine
02-10-16, 14:34
Skip to the 24:00 min mark. All expert opinion work on islam is being purged from years past. The govt is performing a frontal lobotomy on itself. We are deleting intelligence. I would recommend watching this entire video but only when you have time to give it the neccessary attention.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE

TAZ
02-10-16, 15:07
I wish that reading this kind of info would create in me a great shock; but it doesn't. Western civilization as we know it has decided to kill itself off by any means necessary. Raping the treasuries of the world with deficit spending wasn't fast enough, so we need to add a bit of accelerant in the form of Muslim refugees and PC to the smoldering fires.

SteyrAUG
02-10-16, 15:54
And this kind of crap is exactly why Trump is a viable candidate.

It will be the supreme irony if Obama paves the way for a Trump presidency.

Dienekes
02-10-16, 17:03
"None so blind as those who don't want to see".

Caeser25
02-10-16, 17:28
If this doesn't prove he's a radical Muslim, I don't what will.

Moose-Knuckle
02-11-16, 01:09
Skip to the 24:00 min mark. All expert opinion work on islam is being purged from years past. The govt is performing a frontal lobotomy on itself. We are deleting intelligence. I would recommend watching this entire video but only when you have time to give it the neccessary attention.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE

Excellent, thank you for the link.

Benito
02-13-16, 01:55
Yes, I've read about this before. It's quite remarkable. They fired some notable people, including Robert Spencer, and a number of intelligence officers that were fired to make way for intelligence that did not mention Islam, and replaced it with "right wing", "white nationalist", etc. as the greatest terrorism threat.
That's what happens when Muslims like Hussein Obama, John Brennan and Islamophile cunts like John Kerry and Hitlery Clinton are at the helm of your ship.

Remember, Nidal Hassan's attack at Fort Hood was "workplace violence". The "Soldier of Allah" must have been upset at all that Islamophobia that allowed him to reach the rank of Major while corresponding with al-Awlaki and collect the salary while his victims' families are given nothing.

Welcome to the USA 2.0, where Islam is supreme.