PDA

View Full Version : Capitol armory experiences

jlong1989
02-10-16, 21:40
I tried doing a search and I didn't see anything about people using Capitol armory for purchasing suppressors and transferred to a local FFL. Did anyone have any bad experiences? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin.kissell.14
02-10-16, 21:44
Capitol Armory is G2G. Good communication throughout entire process. They made everything very easy and answered all questions quickly and thoroughly.

BigWaylon
02-10-16, 22:02
Capitol Armory is G2G. Good communication throughout entire process. They made everything very easy and answered all questions quickly and thoroughly.
Agreed.

Torrey and Joshua are good peeps.

Muzap
02-11-16, 04:30
I've purchased two suppressors from them (so far) and the experience has been great. Buy with confidence.

operator1391
02-11-16, 05:20
Agree with everyone, as a matter of fact, ill be picking up my octane 45 with them tomorrow..

jlong1989
02-11-16, 07:27
Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like I'm getting my first suppressor through them later today

skywalkrNCSU
02-11-16, 08:19
I just ordered an Obsidian through them. They were very helpful in letting me know when they would have SN's and called me back when they said they would. So far nothing to indicate it will be anything but positive.

MegademiC
02-11-16, 08:28
Ordered my 1st and only silencer through them. Very helpful over the phone, fast processing, good prices. I recommend them.

perduet
02-11-16, 09:10
My ffl guy uses them and has nothin but good to say

BufordTJustice
02-11-16, 09:30
Ordered my 1st and only silencer through them. Very helpful over the phone, fast processing, good prices. I recommend them.
What did you end up with?

MegademiC
02-11-16, 12:59
What did you end up with?

"Only" for now. I got a griffin revolution 9, should get the stamp in a month, I hope, but my dealer already has it.

I've decided on a surefire socom556 mini for the 2nd, waiting for reviews to decide if I should get a gen2 or not.... and I gotta save up.

CRNA
02-11-16, 13:40
I like the easy pay. You pay a little more but It gives you an option if you have other stuff going on in your life.

jlong1989
02-11-16, 15:00
So update for me. I was prepared to get the AAC 556 can for 495 and pay the transfer fee of 75 for the FFL I would use. But I have a friend who works at a gun store in town is going to sell me a AAC 7.62 can for 599 so I'm going to do that but I'm definitely going to use Capitol armory in the future

SeriousStudent
02-11-16, 20:22
I currently have 5 cans in NFA jail with them right now.

So that's an endorsement, I would think.

jlong1989
02-11-16, 20:23

That is a endorsement!

MegademiC
02-11-16, 20:28

You have me questioning what I'm doing with my life right now.

SeriousStudent
02-11-16, 20:49
You have me questioning what I'm doing with my life right now.

You should be doing what I'm doing. Sitting on your patio with your grand-daughter and loyal GSD, having a cigar and a glass of very nice Bourbon.

Neither of them smoke, so it's more cigars for me.

Grip
02-12-16, 21:46
I used Them for my first and only suppressor purchase so far. I used Easy Pay to buy a Saker 556 w/trifecta maad mount. (Still paid a few hundred less than local shops)

I paid it off within 4-5 weeks. During that time my form 3 transfer was sent off and approved. They shipped my saker to my ffl the day after i paid for the saker.

I have been looking at capitol armory to pickup a .45 pistol can. Im liking the rugged one.

Krusty783
02-13-16, 06:48
I bought a Sandman-S and Obsidian 45 from them within the last 2 weeks. After I ordered my Sandman, someone on TOS said they had Obsidian's in but weren't up on the website yet. I called about my form 3 status (waiting on updated FFL from my dealer) and asked about the Obsidian's. Torrey emailed me the next day and said to call him when I had a chance if I'd like to order an Obsidian over the phone.

Hansohn Bro's, Quiet Riot Firearms & Tar Heel State Firearms also have good online reps. I travel to Culpeper, VA semi-regularly for work and will stop by Hansohn when I get the chance.

In terms of online shopping experience, Capitol is right up there with SS. The only difference being SS has a completely transparent Form 3/4 process.