PDA

View Full Version : H&K polymer 30rd magazines?

762X39KALASHNIKOV
02-11-16, 10:51
I bought 10 of these magazines listed above are these the new HK magazines used by the 416 and it's varients, or is it just a certain magazine used for a specific HK AR15 plarform? Are they any good? Watched a couple of reviews and seemed like they were well regarded.[emoji54]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

7.62NATO
02-11-16, 10:55
I bought 10 of these magazines listed above are these the new HK magazines used by the 416 and it's varients, or is it just a certain magazine used for a specific HK AR15 plarform? Are they any good? Watched a couple of reviews and seemed like they were well regarded.[emoji54]

They are fine for range use, but the spines split easily. The only polymer mags worth running for serious purposes are pmags and lancers.

RAM Engineer
02-11-16, 11:15
They are fine for range use, but the spines split easily. The only polymer mags worth running for serious purposes are pmags and lancers.

And Tango Down Mk2 ARC Mags

zackmars
02-11-16, 16:32
You bought ten and you are just now doing research?

The few i have work ok, but they don't get used much, wider than most other mags and doesn't accept stripper clips.

Lancers are, IMHO, far superior

dwhitehorne
02-11-16, 17:25
I bought two when they first came out. One still works fine, the other spits a round out every time I insert a mag on an open bolt. David

762X39KALASHNIKOV
02-11-16, 17:27
You bought ten and you are just now doing research?

The few i have work ok, but they don't get used much, wider than most other mags and doesn't accept stripper clips.

Lancers are, IMHO, far superior
Maybe you misunderstood I bought some with research done I think they are good but I am asking more or less an opinion of others on these magazines

Mrgunsngear
02-12-16, 12:00
I have 4. I pretty much leave all my mags loaded all the time because I often head to the range to shoot videos whenever holes in the schedule pop up. So, they've been loaded for about a year and a half. 2x have cracked along the spine and I've trashed them. Hopefully they've re-done the polymer......

762X39KALASHNIKOV
02-12-16, 12:26
I have 4. I pretty much leave all my mags loaded all the time because I often head to the range to shoot videos whenever holes in the schedule pop up. So, they've been loaded for about a year and a half. 2x have cracked along the spine and I've trashed them. Hopefully they've re-done the polymer......
Ya nice videos by the way I sub to you, I have a channel as well 762x39kalashnikov. I hope these are good ones that have been re-done

Firefly
02-12-16, 17:03
They kinda suck like super bad.
Even the Maritime steel sucks. I use mine as beaters.

For the price you could've gotten Lancers. Cost less, WAY more rugged.