PDA

View Full Version : Steve Harvey having anti 2A show today

tb-av
02-15-16, 15:56
Under the guise of "Stop Gun Violence".

Obama
Valerie Jarret - she is off the chain

Wants thumb print reader on every gun
Extended ATF investigations, Background checks, reduce the number of guns.... just every talking point you can imagine.

Harvey is a big backer of Obama... him and LA Reid

Listening to VJ speak, I think she must be the one with her hand directly up Obama's ass making his mouth move. It all rolls right off her tongue. He just slows it down and cries. Paces it, curls his lip, and gets the camera shots.

She wants everybody accountable, retailers, manufacturers... basically punish anyone and everyone that touches a gun.

What a bunch of rabid Liberals.... I'm sure this was planned on a day when the most Dem voters would be at home in front of the TV.

djegators
02-15-16, 16:11
Maybe Harvey and Obama will go into the ghettos in Southside Chicago and take the guns from the gangs.

tb-av
02-15-16, 16:19
Good idea, they are on his show right now and claim to have all the inside info as to who the players are. Seems like a no-brainer. Harvey could just hire a few fly limo's and pimp on through town and clean it right up.

Firefly
02-15-16, 16:42
F Steve Harvey.

He's pretty prejudiced and runs his suck on things he knows nothing about.
Plus he's one of those "The Bible says" people who use the Bible to justify whatever crazy notion pops in their so-called "brain".

And although he panders to black crowds; he's actually afraid of black people.

Just like Tyler Perry. He treated some guys I'd known years back pretty rudely when he was doing something. But yet, he, too, is afraid of other black folks that ain't Oprah Winfrey.

I've gladly walked DT ATL unarmed (yeah yeah whatever) before and nobody messed with me.
But Mr. Perry needs security. Plus he's so openly closeted it hurts but won't be honest about it because money.

Hypocrites not worth my time.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-15-16, 16:58
Uhm, doesn't having Steve Harvey on your side automatically mean that you are wrong?

Survey says....

Firefly
02-15-16, 17:01
Uhm, doesn't having Steve Harvey on your side automatically mean that you are wrong?

Survey says....

YA DEAD
Fatal flying guillotine chops of ya f__king head!

Sorry...Wu Tang flashback

SilverBullet432
02-15-16, 17:06
FTP..

Bowser
02-15-16, 17:49
Bro, do you even have a moral barometer?

T2C
02-15-16, 21:20
Steve who?

Big A
02-15-16, 21:46
WGAF?

glocktogo
02-15-16, 23:11
Valerie Jarrett was on The Family Feud? Whoda thunk it? :confused:

williejc
02-16-16, 00:43
I thought he was in jail for peeping in windows. No?

Moose-Knuckle
02-16-16, 04:35
Ironic cause I feel the same way about anti-gunners and disarmament lemmings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTnmZkHnTE