PDA

View Full Version : Video of Marine getting hit from behind by a POS

platoonDaddy
02-18-16, 13:52
This occurred on Friday and local conservative shows have been on it since Monday, then a few England papers jumped on it. So the head lez, finally asked for assistance from the community. The Post finally put the story on their online site, but not into the daily paper. If this was the other way around, all the race hustlers would be marching in DC and the POS in the WH would be commenting that could have been his son.

Video of DC's finest POS:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/local/persons-of-interest-sought-in-attack-on-former-marine-in-dc/2016/02/18/3edd3ea8-d662-11e5-a65b-587e721fb231_video.html

Interview with the Marine: http://video.foxnews.com/v/4762249318001/marine-veteran-speaks-out-after-being-attacked-at-mcdonalds/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

update: Fox News Host, Bret Baier called the rest of the media out Thursday evening during his update of the story of the Marine assaulted and robbed by apparent Black Lives Matter supporters. “The story has received very little national attention, except on this channel.” Baier said of the media’s silence on the attack.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/02/19/bret-baier-media-silent-hate-crime-against-decorated-marine

Eurodriver
02-18-16, 14:01
Video gave me a seizure.

All sorts of fail from brother DD. Just took around waiting to get robbed. If you're surrounded by hoodlums harassing you inside a store why would you ever go outside?

Firefly
02-18-16, 14:07
One of these days somebody is gonna go all Mack Bolan one day.
Lots of divorced, pissed off disaffected guys just waiting for an excuse to say "fvck it" all because of Dar'qavion, Keandre, and co. wanting to be cute.

THEN it'll be all over CNN.

Would I be in error in thinking a CCW would've altered that particular outcome?

platoonDaddy
02-18-16, 14:38
Lots of divorced, pissed off disaffected guys just waiting for an excuse to say "fvck it" all because of Dar'qavion, Keandre, and co. wanting to be cute.

Mack Bolan aka the executioner

CCW wouldn't have helped, if you watch the video the POS followed him out the door and struck him from behind.

Moose-Knuckle
02-18-16, 14:53
In case you missed it, Christopher Marquez — who received the Bronze Star for valor after serving in the Iraq war — was attempting to enjoy a meal at McDonald’s last week when a group of teenage thugs began harassing him, asking him “Do you believe Black Lives Matter?”

After the Marquez attempted to mind his own business and ignore the group, the situation escalated quickly, resulting in the veteran being knocked unconscious from the back and robbed of $400 cash plus the rest of the contents of his wallet, including IDs and credit cards. Marquez told the Daily Caller:

“I believe this was a hate crime, and I was targeted because of my skin color,” Marquez told the Daily Caller. “Too many of these types of attacks have been happening against white people by members of the black community and the majority of the mainstream media refuses to report on it.”
Apparently the police had already been looking for this group after a prior incident.

Hard to argue with the victim’s suggestion that this was a hate crime — that Marquez was targeted because of his skin color.

http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/02/obama-admin-response-to-marine-beaten-by-black-teens-is-despicable/

brickboy240
02-18-16, 14:57
Awful!

This did not make the front page because it does not help promote the leftist agenda of most media outlets.

Moose-Knuckle
02-18-16, 16:44

This video surfaced this week from a #BLM brown shirt in NYC protesting the protest of the Super Bowl black panther halftime show at the NFL offices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpu_BhPVO38

Had he shot and killed one of those unarmed African-American gentlemen out of self-defense preventing them from assaulting him, knocking him unconscious, and robbing him of his cell phone, cash, and credit cards we would be seeing Ferguson/Baltimore 3.0 and the usual media onslaught and speeches by Obama and Loretta Lynch would dispatch the DOJ Civil Rights Stassi post haste.

Dist. Expert 26
02-18-16, 16:48
I didn't see it mentioned here, but Marquez was one of the guys in this picture dragging the wounded 1stSgt out of the house.

http://battlerattle.marinecorpstimes.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2012/06/bradley-kasal-navy-cross1.jpg

Its no surprise that Obama and his cronies don't care about this, after all they are largely responsible for creating this so-called "movement" in the first place. What is concerning is the lack of true outrage among everyday citizens. Americans just don't care, and until they do nothing will get fixed.

Moose-Knuckle
02-18-16, 16:51
I didn't see it mentioned here, but Marquez was one of the guys in this picture dragging the wounded MSgt out of the house.

http://battlerattle.marinecorpstimes.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2012/06/bradley-kasal-navy-cross1.jpg

Damn, I didn't know that. I have the issue of SOF with that photo on the cover.

Hopefully this will wake a few more people up after a dyed in the wool American hero was attacked and robbed.

SteyrAUG
02-18-16, 17:16
Had Marquez done anything to harm "Obama's kids" he'd have been the new Zimmerman.

PTSD Marine with combat experience who went crazy and attacked some innocent, unarmed BLM kids.

Firefly
02-18-16, 17:28
Had Marquez done anything to harm "Obama's kids" he'd have been the new Zimmerman.

PTSD Marine with combat experience who went crazy and attacked some innocent, unarmed BLM kids.

Sadly, this.

If I'm at a Macca's and were confronted with "Yo Folk, DO BLACK LIVES MATTER?!"

Having the morbid, nihilistic streak I have, I'd be tempted to say "We're about to find out".

But Sgt. Marquez was trying to be the "better man" and it did not work out so well.

Savages only understand savagery.
I'm sure he, of all people, knows this, but was trying to be an optimist.

However, understanding the ghetto as I do; once they pick you out...it's on. Whether you like it or not. Initial contact will determine if you a 'soft bitch' or 'this mfer might kill/maim me. Best move on".

It's sad when Fallout 3 is representative of a more civilized DC than actual DC.

That place is a shithole. BTDT.

jpmuscle
02-18-16, 18:29
I'll try to work in some extra stick time in Marquez's honor.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
02-18-16, 18:40

I wish various rules and regulations didn't preclude me from offering free Arnis training to every LEO in my zip code. I could offer a "continuous education" program that would make the current level of training look like a really bad joke.

What they get at the local Criminal Justice Institute is barely a 101 program and beyond that it's on the job experience and maybe a couple dozen swings on the heavy bag once a month. It's sad.

ABNAK
02-18-16, 18:40

Hickory shampoo. Love it! F**k them. Go crack a coconut.

Honu
02-18-16, 18:53
but tyrone is just a good little boy (pic of him at 8yrs old) he would not do nobody harm !!!!!

ABNAK
02-18-16, 18:59
but tyrone is just a good little boy (pic of him at 8yrs old) he would not do nobody harm !!!!!

I guess we should be mindful of the fact that Kev will be along shortly to make a snarky comment about racist overtones on M4C. Never mind the subject at hand, we're all just haters. :rolleyes:

ubet
02-18-16, 19:01
If Marquez had fired and killed Tyrone, his mom would be on the news Lil T was just getting his life turned around.

You notice they don't pull this crap where conceal carry is common.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Averageman
02-18-16, 19:19
I refuse to be a victim.
You want to do an interview? Well F' You and if you move to surround me and I will shoot the life right out of you.
Lay there and bleed and for the life of all of those who decide to follow you, what have you accomplished? Think about it, because if Black Lives Matter, dont F with the lives That Matter To Others.

ABNAK
02-18-16, 19:34
I refuse to be a victim.
You want to do an interview? Well F' You and if you move to surround me and I will shoot the life right out of you.
Lay there and bleed and for the life of all of those who decide to follow you, what have you accomplished? Think about it, because if Black Lives Matter, dont F with the lives That Matter To Others.

:thank_you2:

Succinct, straight to the point.....I like it!

Endur
02-18-16, 22:13
This type of crap enrages me.

He should have never turned his back to them.

Benito
02-19-16, 02:06
Hussein and Lynch don't care. No scratch that. They do care. They sympathize and support the black thugs. They do so in every case where black perpetrators attack non-Black victims.
The only exception I can see is a Black Christian offending a non-Black Muslim.

America elected itself a radical Muslim traitor for President, twice.

platoonDaddy
02-19-16, 14:26
We need more LEO's like Cajun John Wayne, to take on these hoods:

Interview on Fox
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/19/louisiana-captain-warns-gang-members-will-be-hunted-in-viral-video.html?intcmp=hpbt3

The video: http://youtu.be/m1lc7i7BaG8

platoonDaddy
02-20-16, 07:05
Fox News Host, Bret Baier called the rest of the media out Thursday evening during his update of the story of the Marine assaulted and robbed by apparent Black Lives Matter supporters. “The story has received very little national attention, except on this channel.” Baier said of the media’s silence on the attack.

Sergeant Chris Marquez was knocked unconscious outside of a Washington D.C. McDonalds, February 12, by black youths that were harassing him and asking him if he believed black lives mattered. Sgt. Marquez received injuries to his head and neck as a result of the attack. “I found it very ironic, because the person calling me the racist was the actual racist. And they have no idea about my back ground. What I did for this country. Or what other people like myself, you know, every day we do for this country. ” Sgt. Marquez said in an interview with Fox News. -

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/02/19/bret-baier-media-silent-hate-crime-against-decorated-marine

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-16, 11:01
It goes beyond race. We have developed a society that doesn't respect life or other people. When that happens you get thugs hanging out in McDonalds thumping people.

lowprone
02-21-16, 15:56
He should have never turned his back to them.

That is the money quote,

Situational awareness, situational awareness. situational awareness.

brickboy240
02-22-16, 10:34
I don't mean to be dogging on the guy, but as a Marine, shouldn't you have better situational awareness than that?

I mean....when you see hood rats like that, hanging out inside a fast food joint - why the hell would you go in? Surely, there was something else around the corner or a block or two away, where the neighborhood is a tad better....right? It is Mickey D's - not exactly worth risking yourself for, sorry.

Call it what you want (racism, prejudice) but if I pull up to a place and there are people like that hanging out in numbers near the door, in the parking lot or inside, I move on.

Unless there is some sort of emergency situation, there is no real good reason for going in a place where people like that are hanging around. You are begging for trouble.

Moose-Knuckle
02-23-16, 23:44
Well they got two of the $hit stains.

2 teens arrested in attack on Marine at D.C. McDonald’s

Police said one 17-year-old male and one 17-year-old female were involved in the attack. The male was charged with aggravated assault and the female was charged with robbery.

Marquez said he believes the February 12th attack was racially motivated.

One of the suspects allegedly hit Marquez with a gun after calling him a racist, according to a police report.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/23/2-teens-arrested-attack-marine-dc-mcdonalds/80804624/

platoonDaddy
02-26-16, 05:34
natives getting carried away!

second Marine, 35-year-old Michael Schroeder, was left for dead after a being attacked in Northwest D.C. that same day, according to his family.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/marine-attacked-and-left-for-dead-in-nw-dc/55197802

brickboy240
02-26-16, 07:45
Diversity!

It is good for you, they say.

....m-kay

Averageman
02-26-16, 08:21
You know eventually some folks will have had enough of this.
I'm just saying Bernard Goetz wasn't alone in thinking he had had enough of this kind of thing every time he rode the Subway to and from work. When enough people start CC'ing with the intent and training and having decided they wont be victims, will Black Lives Matter step back?
You fuel the flames, don't be surprised when you get burnt.

Moose-Knuckle
02-27-16, 01:11
You know eventually some folks will have had enough of this.
I'm just saying Bernard Goetz wasn't alone in thinking he had had enough of this kind of thing every time he rode the Subway to and from work. When enough people start CC'ing with the intent and training and having decided they wont be victims, will Black Lives Matter step back?
You fuel the flames, don't be surprised when you get burnt.

One can only poke the bear so many times . . .