PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: M4 Clone with DD CHF CL 14.5 pinned barrel.

RMiller
02-18-16, 15:18
Please READ.

I accept PayPal. The rifle will ship the next business day if you do your part.

Payment is due IMMEDIATELY. More than 24hrs and your claim is forfeited and you will be left neg feedback.

First unconditional "I'll take it", gets it.

The RIFLE must be shipped to your FFL. I will not ship until I receive your FFL's info. No exceptions. Your FFL must accept transfers from an individual. If you have to have me ship through a my FFL there will be an additional $30 fee. The rifle will be shipped insured for the full value and signature required.

If you have any more questions please feel free to PM me, text me at 217-737-4013, or email me at rdm4488@gmail.com

Price is $599 shipped to your FFL. This is priced to MOVE. Price includes all 4 pmags.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

UPPER is an Aero precision with a cold hammer forged chrome lined Daniel Defense barrel assembly that was professionally pinned with an extended A2 flash hider. BCG is a PSA premium. It is HP/MPI and has chrome lining in the correct areas. Standard Charging handle. Standard M4 handguards included along with a slim set.

LOWER is a PSA premium with M4 stock and BCM mod 3 grip. Standard carbine buffer and spring. Sling is a simple 2 point.