PDA

View Full Version : S&W 4506 - Want To Buy in California

Derdutchman
02-19-16, 22:46
I want to buy a very good condition Smith & Wesson 4506. I don't know of any "I want to buy" auctions or web sites. If there are some, please let me know the links.

Since the S&W 4506 is not on the magic list of guns available for sale in California, I have to find an individual seller who already lives in CA and do a face to face transaction through an FFL. I don't know if one individual in one part of CA can ship to an FFL in another part of CA and still call that an individual face to face transaction. If anyone knows please comment.

I'm looking to your GREAT collective knowledge and help here . . .

Thanks, derdutchman

jbjh
02-19-16, 23:28
Face to face means just that. No shipping.

Keep an eye out on Calguns, there's bound to be someone between San Diego and Los Angeles selling one. You'll have to figure out a meeting point that's amenable to both of you.

Sent from 80ms in the future
Jimmy

Derdutchman
02-19-16, 23:35
Thanks for clearing up one part of my quest. Face to face makes the buy a little more difficult or the drive much longer, but I'll do it. Now off to Calguns, thanks.

derdutchman

buckeyeborn
02-20-16, 23:22
Where are you

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Derdutchman
02-20-16, 23:27
I live in Huntington Beach CA, but am willing to drive a good distance if needed to meet up with a good seller. Where do you live/work? derdutchman

wetidlerjr
02-21-16, 02:52
Edited

mrbieler
02-21-16, 09:48
Face to face means just that. No shipping.

Keep an eye out on Calguns, there's bound to be someone between San Diego and Los Angeles selling one. You'll have to figure out a meeting point that's amenable to both of you.

Sent from 80ms in the future
Jimmy

+1 for Calguns. Regularly check on the sight in the marketplace section. Also the place to stay up on legal issues, laws, etc.

I don't post there often as the forum itself can be over the top, but it has it's uses.

SeriousStudent
02-21-16, 16:12
Moved to appropriate subforum.