PDA

View Full Version : SureFire X400 Mounting

ZGXtreme
02-19-16, 23:35
Want to bounce a quick question off of the membership. I exclusively use X300's on all my pistols and my duty rifle. My father has an X400 which is a model I have not handled prior to today. He decided to take it off a rifle with the intent of moving it to one of his Glocks. I assumed the mounting was the same as the 300 and brought over a spare U plate. To my surprise, different setup entirely.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement or anyone have a spare of the "little block" that is used on the 400 to facilitate mounting it to a Glock frame? I am assuming it ships with one but this is an easier attempt to resolve the issue in contrast to asking him to find the box should it not have been tossed.

Nightstalker865
02-20-16, 05:38
You can contact SF customer service and they will send you one for free. They are excellent about getting replacement parts out quickly.

Outlander Systems
02-20-16, 08:00
This. I snapped the clip off my E2L and they sent me a new one, no questions asked.

You are correct in that it comes from the factory with both options. If you can't get any help from Surefire, PM me and I'll dig around and see if I've got a spare.

You can contact SF customer service and they will send you one for free. They are excellent about getting replacement parts out quickly.

ZGXtreme
02-20-16, 13:48
Thank you. I'll hit up SureFire on Monday. Was after hours when contacted me so figured you all would clear it up before SF could. Much appreciated.