PDA

View Full Version : Hiperfire triggers

Mikill Drengr
02-20-16, 06:36
I'm interested in the Hiperfire triggers, specifically then24C and the Hipertouch ECL. Does anyone here have any experience with them.

556BlackRifle
02-20-16, 11:03
I did a quick search and came up with this for your reading pleasure. There are more if you search for 'em.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?92345-What-s-the-verdict-on-quot-Hiperfire-quot-triggers

Personally I have no experience with this trigger and have no plans to buy one. I understand how the safety between your ears as well as the safety selector should prevent a ND but IMO it's too risky and I have no need to do repeated mag dumps - so I'm definitely outside their targeted customer demographic. That said, if one of my shooting buddies ever gets one, I'd give it a try. :)

Tomac
02-20-16, 11:32
I have a couple of their EDT triggers and so far they've been great. Installation was fast/easy, choice of hammer spring weights (4.5/5.5lb pull weights) and the resultant pulls are much better than any mil-spec trigger (even the polished ones which do nothing for pull weight) yet heavy enough that I don't fear a ND.
Tomac

SomeOtherGuy
02-20-16, 21:39
I have a couple of their EDT triggers and so far they've been great. Installation was fast/easy, choice of hammer spring weights (4.5/5.5lb pull weights) and the resultant pulls are much better than any mil-spec trigger (even the polished ones which do nothing for pull weight) yet heavy enough that I don't fear a ND.

I have one of the EDT triggers and would echo these comments. It seems like a well designed, well made trigger at a fair price. I agree that it is MUCH better than something like an ACT for only a little more money.

No experience with their fancier and more expensive competition triggers. I've been sufficiently happy with Geissele SSA series triggers that I'm not likely to try anything else in the over-$150 range.