PDA

View Full Version : IWC Customer Service

MJLman
02-24-16, 21:21
Just want to put it out there that IWC's customer service is outstanding. Last time I started a thread was years back about Ameriglo and as it was then, I feel it necessary to speak out to the forum when an outstanding experience is had. I messed up with an assumption I made in my mount order and Earl's (I believe he's the owner) communication via email was prompt and on point. He shipped the necessary bolts to get me squared away at his cost.
In this day when customer service really makes or breaks my spending, its always worth the time to give credit where it is due.
Buy with confidence!

Uprange41
02-24-16, 21:27
I stripped an HSP Thorntail mount, and Earl sent me a replacement for free.

I had no idea he's the owner, though. IWC is good people.

As an aside, do we have a positive customer service thread or forum? I'm always happy to regale folks about quality customer service.

MJLman
02-24-16, 21:32
I seem to recall Haley stating he designed the mounts with "Earl" at IWC in a video. The owner thing is an assumption, but I'm willing to bet I'm right.

Not sure on the customer service thread.

HCrum87hc
02-25-16, 13:56
IWC is good people. Earl has always been very responsive and helpful.

Endur
02-25-16, 16:15
A while ago I purchased a keymod qd swivel mount and had some issues and recieved outstanding customer service right here on the forum. Anyone looking to purchase from him/IWC can purchase with peace of mind!

kenny256
02-25-16, 18:14
My iwc offset mount broke where it clamps onto the rail.

I was sent a new free of charge. They stand behind their stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BatteryOperated
02-26-16, 06:27
Quality parts and excellent service. I was able to talk to a live representative in a couple rings.

Korgs130
03-14-16, 08:03
I seem to recall Haley stating he designed the mounts with "Earl" at IWC in a video. The owner thing is an assumption, but I'm willing to bet I'm right.

Not sure on the customer service thread.

Earl is the owner and he does provide excellent customer service.

quackhead
03-15-16, 01:00
I've had great CS from them as well

RWH24
03-29-16, 21:19
Earl is the owner and he does provide excellent customer service.
Earl is Da Man and IWC is great.

Jmacken37
04-26-16, 16:43
Great stuff and great customer service.

Qwikrex
05-06-16, 10:40
Very accommodating and great CS when I've dealt with them.

clarkz71
05-30-16, 11:35
I ordered a SMC mount for my M300C mini Scout Friday @ 3:30.

Shipped same day. Excellent customer service. Thanks Earl

Eurodriver
06-06-16, 10:43
I ordered on 5/28 - first day of a holiday weekend.

On Thurs 6/2 I emailed to see if my items would ship soon. Earl apologized as he took a long holiday weekend and was catching up. He shipped my items via priority instead of first class to make up for the delay.

A+