PDA

View Full Version : Biden in Mexico: ‘I Almost Feel Obliged to Apologize’ for GOP Rhetoric

AnthonyCumia
02-26-16, 16:37
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/26/biden-in-mexico-i-almost-feel-obliged-to-apologize-for-gop-rhetoric/

Biden said, “There has been a lot of damaging and incredibly inaccurate rhetoric and I would argue, I almost feel obliged to apologize for some of what my political colleagues said. It is about Mexico, it is about Mexican people. It’s a heated campaign season and I just want you to know, Mr. President, that the most heated rhetoric you’ve heard from competitors for the nomination for president is not who we are as the American people. It is not the view that is the view of the majority of the American people. It’s the exact opposite. It’s the opposite view.”

CoryCop25
02-26-16, 16:44
Because no American has died from Mexican heroin lately..... That's right, cancer is what's destroying young lives.
Almost finished curing cancer Mr. Biden?

7.62NATO
02-26-16, 16:49
Leading Causes of Death

Heart disease: 611,105
Cancer: 584,881
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 149,205
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 130,557
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,978
Alzheimer's disease: 84,767
Diabetes: 75,578
Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,979
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 47,112
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 41,149

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

tb-av
02-26-16, 16:54
Leading Causes of Death

Heart disease: 611,105
Cancer: 584,881
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 149,205
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 130,557
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,978
Alzheimer's disease: 84,767
Diabetes: 75,578
Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,979
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 47,112
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 41,149

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

... and how many of them come to USA via mule from Mexico?

tb-av
02-26-16, 17:12
Joe Biden is an old fool.

Check out is his anti-2A gun control appointee from Petersburg VA. The Police Chief... yep the same one that testifies on Capitol Hill in the wake of Bloomberg money any time there is an election present.

The old moto used to be follow the money. It should be Follow the Liberal Lie

Petersburg is a joke. Chief of Police on Biden's committee. Chiefs son... DUI LEO. Petersburg Police Dept under investigation for citizen abuse. Perersburg City Hall... Two if not more were just railroaded out as the city can't even bill people for .... wait for it...... Water!... that's right, Petersburg can't even control a water bill. We are talking poor people that live day to day then don;t get a bill for six moths at which time they will get a bill for $5K which would be impossible for th eproperty to even use.

Gangs in Petersburg? You betcha!

Economic growth.... sorry, won't find it there.

So what more knowledgeable person to appoint to a National committee on gun control than a Police Chief from a dysfunctional old City in distress.

Joe Biden is a tired old fool. Joe Biden is in Mexico for one reason. Univision said they flood Lations to the polls. He's down there to bring votes home for Hillary. I would expect Soros has picked up the tab.

So Hillary has the Muslim connection and Biden has the Mexican connection... neither have the American connection.... funny how that works.

AnthonyCumia
02-26-16, 17:33
Because no American has died from Mexican heroin lately..... That's right, cancer is what's destroying young lives.
Almost finished curing cancer Mr. Biden?

Or been raped or murdered by an illegal? Right?

Unlike the 25,000 Americas that have been. That is 8.3 9/11s

http://admin.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2015-07/194962_5_.jpg

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_u

Dienekes
02-26-16, 17:45
Looks like Trump struck a few more nerves. If Mexico gave damn about its people (a stretch, I know) they wouldn't have to head for El Norte to have decent lives for themselves and their children. I used to ask the illegals we caught, mostly good old boys in those days--all kinds of info, to include how many kids they had. 6,7,8, and up wasn't that uncommon. Then I'd ask them how those kids could ever make a living if he, papa, had to come up here to get the Yankee dollar. Invariably the response was an embarrassed smile and a shrug of the shoulders.

Eff Fox and all his ilk.

I don't much like Trump or anything about him. But at least he ain't PC!

AnthonyCumia
02-26-16, 17:49
Looks like Trump struck a few more nerves. If Mexico gave damn about its people (a stretch, I know) they wouldn't have to head for El Norte to have decent lives for themselves and their children. I used to ask the illegals we caught, mostly good old boys in those days--all kinds of info, to include how many kids they had. 6,7,8, and up wasn't that uncommon. Then I'd ask them how those kids could ever make a living if he, papa, had to come up here to get the Yankee dollar. Invariably the response was an embarrassed smile and a shrug of the shoulders.

Eff Fox and all his ilk.

I don't much like Trump or anything about him. But at least he ain't PC!

True, he is the man that is cracking the PC armor and Thank God for him

J-Dub
02-26-16, 18:10
I just wish he would spread the wealth...there are plenty from Honduras and Ecuador. Any Mexican that wants to come over, and is worth his salts is already here.

docsherm
02-26-16, 18:11
I almost feel obligated to apologize for Biden.

TXBK
02-26-16, 18:43
Biden is wrong. This entire administration, including Biden, is disgraceful.

titsonritz
02-26-16, 18:51
Slo Joe jus' don't know.

AnthonyCumia
02-26-16, 18:57
Biden is wrong. This entire administration, including Biden, is disgraceful.

If you love other nations are people, move and live among them.

FlyingHunter
02-26-16, 19:21
But Joe's incredible gaffes...

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/joe-bidens-12-greatest-gaffes/

SteyrAUG
02-27-16, 02:23
**** Biden and his apology to a foreign enemy of this nation.

Moose-Knuckle
02-27-16, 02:24
I wished he would just stay down there and never return.

Benito
02-27-16, 03:16
True, he is the man that is cracking the PC armor and Thank God for him

I was skeptical of Trump, but have drank the Kool Aid. When the media all organize themselves to lie and demonize someone as much as this, I know he is on the right track.
The media fluffed Hitler in the 30's, put Al-Baghdadi as a contender for Time Person of the Year, gives felons and thieves running for office a pass.
When they panic over Trump to this degree (I;ve never seen it this bad with ANY GOP candidate), the man is legit.

As for Biden, he truly is a disgrace to America. Him and Hussein are a Dream Team of traitors, saboteurs, criminals and idiots.

Averageman
02-27-16, 06:21
Didn't Biden wait until he was out of the Military to claim he witnessed rapes and murders by his subordinates?
Clearly had the Secretary of the Navy simply dispatched two Marines to bring him in for some questioning when that happened. I may be wrong, but if you see something like what he described and waited until you got back to the States to report it, aren't you guilty of a half a dozen or so felonies?

FishTaco
02-27-16, 09:31
I'm with Trump. It's not just that we're being sold a bill of goods in a lightweight, zero character construct and useful tool in Rubio but that is part of it. The people who would buy and pay for someone like Rubio are not terribly concerned about American interests.

AnthonyCumia
02-27-16, 16:25
I was skeptical of Trump, but have drank the Kool Aid. When the media all organize themselves to lie and demonize someone as much as this, I know he is on the right track.
The media fluffed Hitler in the 30's, put Al-Baghdadi as a contender for Time Person of the Year, gives felons and thieves running for office a pass.
When they panic over Trump to this degree (I;ve never seen it this bad with ANY GOP candidate), the man is legit.

As for Biden, he truly is a disgrace to America. Him and Hussein are a Dream Team of traitors, saboteurs, criminals and idiots.

Their 30 pieces of sliver will not save them. As for Trump, the man will be a leader the left will rue and fear. This is the turning point.

AnthonyCumia
02-27-16, 16:26
Didn't Biden wait until he was out of the Military to claim he witnessed rapes and murders by his subordinates?
Clearly had the Secretary of the Navy simply dispatched two Marines to bring him in for some questioning when that happened. I may be wrong, but if you see something like what he described and waited until you got back to the States to report it, aren't you guilty of a half a dozen or so felonies?

May have been Kerry.

AnthonyCumia
02-27-16, 16:27
I'm with Trump. It's not just that we're being sold a bill of goods in a lightweight, zero character construct and useful tool in Rubio but that is part of it. The people who would buy and pay for someone like Rubio are not terribly concerned about American interests.

The man is a tool of the open border, anti white agenda, nothing more.

MountainRaven
02-27-16, 16:48
Their 30 pieces of sliver will not save them. As for Trump, the man will be a leader the left will rue and fear. This is the turning point.

We will all grow to rue and fear Trump.

Sieg heil!

AnthonyCumia
02-27-16, 16:49

Sieg heil!

How so?

MountainRaven
02-27-16, 17:13
How so?

He is an authoritarian. If you confront him at a rally, his fans will beat you. And then he'll go on national TV and say that they should have beat you harder and you got off lightly.

Once he becomes president, it won't be long until his fans - many of whom are already in criminal gangs - begin roving the streets, tracking down those who publicly disagree with him and beating or murdering them.

He'll be our very own Vladimir Putin.

FlyingHunter
02-27-16, 18:02
He is an authoritarian. If you confront him at a rally, his fans will beat you. And then he'll go on national TV and say that they should have beat you harder and you got off lightly.

Once he becomes president, it won't be long until his fans - many of whom are already in criminal gangs - begin roving the streets, tracking down those who publicly disagree with him and beating or murdering them.

Truth^^^

AnthonyCumia
02-27-16, 18:03

...Really? Your reasoning for this?

And to be honest, what is wrong with opening a can of whoop ass on leftist, muzzies, and illegals when they interrupt a rally? They have done it before and it costs them nothing, well if they want to be harmful to the American people and our interests, it will start to cost them, eject them, maybe allow the coward to get in a few slaps or punches but that is far enough.

The left has down worse, they have bitten off figures of Obamacare protesters to killing people who oppose Unions, enough of the moral high ground, it has gotten us nothing but defeat.

26 Inf
02-27-16, 20:19
And to be honest, what is wrong with opening a can of whoop ass on leftist, muzzies, and illegals when they interrupt a rally?

Well to be honest, some folks on this forum have taken oaths to defend the Constitution and understand, unlike some politicians and other folks, they don't get to pick and choose what parts they defend.

Anyway that's my take.

AnthonyCumia
02-27-16, 21:37
Well to be honest, some folks on this forum have taken oaths to defend the Constitution and understand, unlike some politicians and other folks, they don't get to pick and choose what parts they defend.

Anyway that's my take.

True, but why fight for the rights of the enemy? They have no problem fighting to take way ours.

tb-av
02-27-16, 21:44

Nah... have you ever seen how proud Trump acts when -anything- is final.

'he's great, this guy is great right, is he great or what!'

'she's a powerful business woman'

'is she beautiful or what?'

'this guy is real hero'

He is constantly reveling in his ability to surround himself with top shelf people. Doesn't matter what they do. If they are successful. Trump is the ultimate producer. People want to paint him as the King... he is not the "King" in that sense... he is the "King Maker". He is the "5th Beatle". The man behind the scenes that is at the same time clearly out front. He's the George Martin of politics at this point.

He and Putin are nothing alike in nature. Only so in superficial tabloid styled presentations.

Firefly
02-27-16, 22:06
If America were to have an epitaph, I just want it to read, "I regret nothing"
If only to embolden holdouts or spite those that killed Her

Averageman
02-27-16, 22:11
May have been Kerry.

You're correct, sorry; I seem to have my $h1t head progressives mixed up.

26 Inf
02-27-16, 23:27
True, but why fight for the rights of the enemy? They have no problem fighting to take way ours.

Some people understand that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances does not end with as long as they agree with me.

We are in a rough spot right now, we've made mistakes, but we are still, at this moment, the greatest Nation on earth. We didn't get that way ignoring the fundamental beliefs of the founding fathers.

Although I do wonder sometimes where we are going as a Nation when I hear so many folks on both sides demanding their rights and then speaking of abrogating the rights of others.

Benito
02-28-16, 01:24

Sieg heil!

There we go, the Hitler smear, again.

Criminal gangs? Authoritarian? No, you're thinking of Obama.
Seriously, what "criminal gangs" are supporting Trump?? The last thing criminal gangs want to see is a properly guarded border, properly enforced laws, and the end of free guns courtesy of the ATF.

Anyway that's my take.

Trump isn't encroaching on anyone's Constitutional rights, unlike Hussein. IRS audits on political opponents and all that jazz.

Well said.

Some people understand that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances does not end with as long as they agree with me.

We are in a rough spot right now, we've made mistakes, but we are still, at this moment, the greatest Nation on earth. We didn't get that way ignoring the fundamental beliefs of the founding fathers.

Although I do wonder sometimes where we are going as a Nation when I hear so many folks on both sides demanding their rights and then speaking of abrogating the rights of others.

Well, honestly, this is why we are losing. The Left is composed of traitors, spies and tyrants, at all levels.
The Left has been establishing government religion (Progressivism) for 50 years.
As for ignoring the fundamental beliefs of the founding fathers, that is actually a precise description of the Left. Good luck with the fundamental beliefs of the Founding Fathers, when the Left has made those beliefs illegal.
Shouting someone down at a private event does not equal First Amendment violation.
On the other hand, mag capacity bans, gun bans and whatnot do equal Second Amendment violation.
But tell me more about Trump is a tyrant.

Moose-Knuckle
02-28-16, 01:40

Seriously, what "criminal gangs" are supporting Trump?? The last thing criminal gangs want to see is a properly guarded border, properly enforced laws, and the end of free guns courtesy of the ATF.

Trump isn't encroaching on anyone's Constitutional rights, unlike Hussein. IRS audits on political opponents and all that jazz.

You saved me some typing.

AnthonyCumia
02-28-16, 01:45

This caller and what Rush says really does sum everything up. We can not co exist with the Progressive statists.

RUSH; Now back to Pam in Brentwood, Tennessee.

CALLER: Hi there.

RUSH: Now, two things. I want to be understood on this. You said that we need to have somebody bring the country together, and a lot of people talk about bringing the country together, unifying us, making factions of people who disagree somehow come together. I don't think that that's gonna happen. We're too divided. And they are not interested in it, Pam. The people on the left, they don't want to reach common ground with us. We are gnats to them, or worse. We are the Gestapo to them. We're Nazis to them. We are standing in the way of whatever they want.

These people have to be defeated. They have to be overwhelmed. And then after they're defeated they cannot be allowed to bully whoever wins into cowardice and caving in. It's going to be tough. Winning an election is just a tiny first step. After we win the election, it's gonna take perseverance to prevail over all the attempts to subvert the winners of the election and to corrupt what's going on, knowing they still own a lot of the bureaucracy.

But if you believe in a certain cultural America, it's under siege. There's nothing to join with on the other side in preserving it. They want to tear it down, transform it, and rebuild it. They have to be defeated. This is why the Republican Party's worthless. They don't even think this way.
The Republican Party's thinking about showing they can work together, they can cooperate, make Washington work. Sorry; we're so past that, we're so far past that, it's irrelevant. We're talking about holding on and preserving the country as founded. And it's gonna be really, really hard.

The second thing is, "Rush," -- and this is not just you -- "Rush, we can't deport 12 million people. We're never gonna --" Who says? All that is is a conversation stopper. We are the United States of America. Who says we can't get rid of people who are here illegally? It's not a question of we can't. It's a question of do we have the resolve to? Do we have the desire to? Does it makes sense to do it? Are we gonna do it -- and, believe me, even if we win on this, the people opposing it are gonna be firing ammo at whoever wins like you can't believe.

But if we're serious about stopping this transformation of America, it isn't gonna be easy, and winning an election is not gonna send a signal to the other side to stand down, you lost. They don't look at it that way. This is a fight between socialism and capitalism, freedom versus tyranny, however you want to categorize. There isn't any overlap. The only things that we may have in common with them are what people want for their families. But we can't even agree on the definition of a family with half of these people. So I don't think all the putting our hands together and coming together and unifying and working and making the country come together and common ground, we're so far past that, if we're serious about what we want.

CALLER: And I didn't mean to be touchy-feely when I was referring to that. I think there's a way you can unify people. Well, we know there is, because his name was Ronald Reagan. And I feel like we have been given a gift, the Republican, the conservative movement, whatever you want to call it, we've been given two gifts, and they are Hillary Clinton and (((Bernie Sanders))). And if this is not the time where we can bring a candidate who has those qualities as much as we can look for them in a candidate on our side right now to win this election, I believe we will start seeing a shift in tone and we will start converting minds. Listen, I was at Mario's rally in Franklin, Tennessee, this past weekend.

RUSH: Hm-hm.

CALLER: And there were supposedly going to just be a thousand people, and they had to open it into the parking lot. There was around five to six thousand people. That was their estimate. He was the closest thing that I have ever experienced to Ronald Reagan in my entire adult life. I just feel like that argument that we can't start bringing people to our side, in quotation marks, is not valid right now because we are now in a great position because there are so --

RUSH: Look, I'm not even making this about Rubio or any candidate right now, but you're making my point. You're citing the eighties and Reagan, and you mean his landslide victories as bringing people together. Well, then why aren't we still together? What the hell happened? Two landslides. We had the greatest economy the country's known in our lifetimes. We had low unemployment. We had burgeoning job growth. We had individual and personal wealth that was going like crazy. We brought down the Soviet Union. Why are we still not unified? How did the left tear that down? 'Cause they sure did.

Because even when Reagan was bringing everybody together, they didn't stop. The Democrats in Congress were aligning with Soviet communist client states in central America and Grenada and wherever else they could find to undermine Ronald Reagan. Teddy Kennedy was going to the Soviet Union and telling Soviet leaders: do not fall for anything Reagan does for you, Reagan is a trick, Reagan is a bad actor, whatever.

They were doing everything they could to undermine Reagan during his entire eight years. They hated Reagan as much, if not more so, than they hated George Bush, because Reagan was more successful than George W. Bush. It was brutal. It was vicious. And if the country had been brought together, and if the country during those eight years had actually learned that it was conservatism and Reaganism that led to all of that bounty and the end of the Soviet Union, the Democrats would have never stood a chance. They would have been ended.

But it was just four short years later and here comes Bill and Hillary Clinton. And why? Because the next president got rid of Reaganism. The next president started making deals with the Democrats to show that we can do deals, to show that we're nice guys, to show that we can get along. My point is, we had the greatest economic circumstances in our lifetimes and the Democrats were not interested, Pam. They didn't want to participate, because it left them out of power.

It's not about a great country to them. It's not about the American people doing the best they can do for themselves. That's actually bad news for the Democrat Party, because all that means is people don't need government, people don't need the Democrats, people don't want them, they're not dependent. Bad, bad news. Can't have that. Why do you think Ted Kennedy decided to reinstitute amnesty and illegal immigration during Reagan's second term? They had to undermine it somehow. And we went along with it because we accepted a promise that we would secure the border and those three million in 1986 would be it. And here we are talking 12 million, which I think is probably closer to 15 or 20 million.

In the midst of abundance, in the midst of economic prosperity like we hadn't known since the postwar boom, the Democrat Party was trying to tear it down and succeeded. There isn't a Jesus Christ running that's gonna unify everybody. And I hate to say it, Jesus Christ didn't, either. Unity is one of these things that sounds wonderful, sororities love it, fraternities pretend to love it so they can get inside the sororities, but it's nothing more than a dream. This is a world governed by the aggressive use of power, the aggressive use of force, and if you want to maintain both, you have to fight for it each and every day. It's never permanently won. You never permanently convert people.

Even average, ordinary Americans who ended up having economic prosperity they'd never known in the 1980s, were talked out of it. In four short years, they were convinced it was phony. They were convinced it was a party that we didn't deserve, and we ran up all these deficits (which was a lie), and we had to now start paying it back. Sam Donaldson at ABC News said, "We've got a big credit card bill, folks, because of the Reagan eighties and we gotta pay it back." BS! That's what we've got now! The deficit was coming down with Reagan!

The national debt was stagnant. It wasn't growing under Reagan. Well, it was, but the deficits eventually were brought under control. And in 1994 we actually balanced a budget for the first time in my lifetime. All that's gone, because we have not had a Republican Party that accepts conservatism and fights for it and preserves victories when we get them! So every day... Do you ever notice what we talk about? We talk about stopping things. Every Republican think tank, every conservative media whatever, organization -- including this show -- every day is devoted to how do we stop them?

We don't have time to get around to what we want to advance. We're too busy stopping. They're not talking about stopping anything. They're on the march! They're on the march and succeeding with things that ten years ago you would have never thought would ever happen. Gay marriage? Today in a lot of cities, you can walk into any bathroom you want claiming you're a "transgender" and you decide to present female that day, so you walk into the ladies' restroom. That's becoming a matter of law.

Ten years ago you'd have been laughed out of this country if you'd have thought that would ever happen. They are not stopping anything, except us. But they're on the march advancing each and every day. We talk about stopping things. Now, you can correlate all this to the current presidential race, and maybe answer some questions you have about why and how people are doing, not doing well, doing poorly or what have you.

Because the American people, I've just described how they feel about all this. Mine is the most common view. Everything I just said is what a majority of conservative-oriented, cultural Americans believe. They're scared to death over this! They're frustrated; they're ticked off; they're angry. They want to do more than just stop something every day. They're tired of being overrun. They're tired of not having allies in the centers of power where this stuff can be stopped. It's not hard to understand.

But it is.

Because once you accept the task at hand and what has to happen, winning the election, that's equivalent being born, and we're an infant, and we've got people coming at us that are gonna try to wipe us out and eliminate everything and pretend it didn't happen, corrupt, sabotage, undermine. Whoever the next president is, and whoever's running the next Congress, and whoever nominates the Supreme Court justice, if it's a conservative, you have no idea what's gonna be brought to bear!

We're gonna need people with such backbone and guts and steel and iron to hold up and to withstand what's gonna come at 'em, you can't even imagine it. But it's what's gonna happen. So it's all of that that informs me each and every day here, folks, as to what happens on this program, analyzing what's going on out there. This is for keeps! This isn't about unifying, getting along. They're not interested in it -- and what do you want to get along with 'em over? What about their agenda do you want to embrace?

The Equalitarianism dogma charges the political system with an impossible quest, to equalize certain outcomes among unequal individuals and unequal groups. In doing so, under an ethic of unlimited power, it becomes the BOOT stomping on a human face, forever. This isn't some sort of positive good, it's a metaphysical perversion.

Anyone with the tiniest bit of sense should see that empowering a monopoly system staffed by renter-volunteers (in the sense that they seek office) to do whatever it takes to establish a moving target called "fairness" is the fast track to a completely totalitarian society.

This isn't Left vs Right. This is Total vs Limited, and the Left sees anything outside the scope of political control as a cesspool of evil. They cannot accept a society where anyone disagrees with them, because disagreement is blasphemy and will expose their lies.

There can be no common ground when opposition is apostasy and the central dogma is leading to annihilation of the very civilization that yielded the modern world.

"The moment we invade liberty to secure equality we enter upon a road which knows no stopping-place short of the annihilation of all that is best in the human race."

– Benjamin Tucker, Liberty (November 5, 1892)

26 Inf
02-28-16, 13:52
This caller and what Rush says really does sum everything up. We can not co exist with the Progressive statists.

AnthonyCumia, if you expected me to read that you wasted bandwidth. I feel the problem today is that too many people listen to folks like Limbaugh, you know, folks with no fvcking moral credibility. Words is all he is, words.

ST911
02-28-16, 14:46
Back toward center please...Biden, Mexico, etc. Please take political diatribes that aren't on point to your blog.

AnthonyCumia
02-28-16, 17:34

Well said.

Well, honestly, this is why we are losing. The Left is composed of traitors, spies and tyrants, at all levels.
The Left has been establishing government religion (Progressivism) for 50 years.
As for ignoring the fundamental beliefs of the founding fathers, that is actually a precise description of the Left. Good luck with the fundamental beliefs of the Founding Fathers, when the Left has made those beliefs illegal.
Shouting someone down at a private event does not equal First Amendment violation.
On the other hand, mag capacity bans, gun bans and whatnot do equal Second Amendment violation.
But tell me more about Trump is a tyrant.

Thank you...Why play by the rules set by the enemy that serve only to insure we lose?

AnthonyCumia, if you expected me to read that you wasted bandwidth. I feel the problem today is that too many people listen to folks like Limbaugh, you know, folks with no fvcking moral credibility. Words is all he is, words.

What is the harm in reading it?

the moral of that post is we can not work with the enemy (IE the left) as they goal is to destroy us, we can not work with "moderates" as they are traitors.

Bide is most likely trying to do damage control and or making some kind of play for Clinton.

tb-av
02-28-16, 18:17
Bide is most likely trying to do damage control and or making some kind of play for Clinton.

You can bet your ass on that one, regarding a play for Clinton. I don't know how he did it but he sure got votes for Obama in southwest and central VA. I don't know if he's running with a box full of someone elses money or what. But we Biden 'visits' some place. There is one purpose. VOTES. .... and somebody... aka Trump, Cruz, Rubio better find out how he's doing it, because as goofy as that old fart is, he somehow get's people to vote for the Dems.

AnthonyCumia
02-28-16, 18:47
You can bet your ass on that one, regarding a play for Clinton. I don't know how he did it but he sure got votes for Obama in southwest and central VA. I don't know if he's running with a box full of someone elses money or what. But we Biden 'visits' some place. There is one purpose. VOTES. .... and somebody... aka Trump, Cruz, Rubio better find out how he's doing it, because as goofy as that old fart is, he somehow get's people to vote for the Dems.

Yeah, promising them more "free stuff" from the evil white tax payer.

Their will be a reckoning for the left that likes of which will make what Pinochet did look like kids play.

Benito
02-28-16, 20:48

Yes, but words matter. Even people that one does not like, or that are flawed can (and do) speak truth. Limbaugh, for all his flaws, still has more moral integrity than Biden, Hussein and his entire administration combined. Rush has never supplied "assault rifles" to Mexican druglords.

What is the harm in reading it?

No harm, it's just that words that one doesn't like are hard to read.
What the Left wants is not common ground.

Anyways, fine, back to the original topic (which is political in nature). Biden is a goofball. He makes Obama look like a genius. That's probably why Obama chose him. Sort of like an insurance policy. Would give people second thoughts about replacing him. Biden as leader would be scary. Within a week, it'd be Mad Max up in here.

AnthonyCumia
02-28-16, 21:19
Yes, but words matter. Even people that one does not like, or that are flawed can (and do) speak truth. Limbaugh, for all his flaws, still has more moral integrity than Biden, Hussein and his entire administration combined. Rush has never supplied "assault rifles" to Mexican druglords.

No harm, it's just that words that one doesn't like are hard to read.
What the Left wants is not common ground.

Anyways, fine, back to the original topic (which is political in nature). Biden is a goofball. He makes Obama look like a genius. That's probably why Obama chose him. Sort of like an insurance policy. Would give people second thoughts about replacing him. Biden as leader would be scary. Within a week, it'd be Mad Max up in here.

Thank God he is not running, and soon will be too old to run for office.

Benito
02-28-16, 22:43
Thank God he is not running, and soon will be too old to run for office.

Too old? Somebody should tell Bernie Sanders. The only bern I look forward to is the bern in his chest of a heart attack.

AnthonyCumia
02-29-16, 00:15
Too old? Somebody should tell Bernie Sanders. The only bern I look forward to is the bern in his chest of a heart attack.

The Super delegates will insure he will never get the nomination.

tb-av
02-29-16, 01:06
They already did. Bernie is just there to make Hillary look as legit as is possible. No one finds it odd they agree on everything. You can't just hand her the job uncontested. Bernie is just her sparring partner.

The one angle I can't seem to figure. I think I know what it is but a part of me doesn't want to believe it.

I think Obama is actually going to fade off into the distance. I don't think he will endorse her. We know he is a spineless chump. I think, and this could be wishful thinking, but I think he is simply going to say... guys I did my time, I just want out of here, I'm not convinced he will have any further presence. If he does continue to press his point, it will only bring forth more opposition against Hillary.

I would love to see some Bernie people filter over to Trump.

AnthonyCumia
02-29-16, 01:37
They already did. Bernie is just there to make Hillary look as legit as is possible. No one finds it odd they agree on everything. You can't just hand her the job uncontested. Bernie is just her sparring partner.

The one angle I can't seem to figure. I think I know what it is but a part of me doesn't want to believe it.

I think Obama is actually going to fade off into the distance. I don't think he will endorse her. We know he is a spineless chump. I think, and this could be wishful thinking, but I think he is simply going to say... guys I did my time, I just want out of here, I'm not convinced he will have any further presence. If he does continue to press his point, it will only bring forth more opposition against Hillary.

I would love to see some Bernie people filter over to Trump.

He will...He is tried, he understands he will not be loved, adored, and worshiped anymore and he does not want to be a "hated figure" so he will just write a few books and fade away or he will try and ride his fame into the ground and might eat a bullet by his own hands.

People with his savoir complex are not well suited with the spotlight goes out.

They will, Bernie type are filled with hate, bile, and spite and will vote for the anyone before the "rich, bank owed insider".