PDA

View Full Version : Clay Higgins resigns

WickedWillis
02-29-16, 18:51
Just a friendly heads up for anyone who saw the video he put out last week. I had an idea this would happen due to the outcry from the left. Personally, I loved the guys stance and attitude in the video. Who isn't sick of gangs? For those not in the know on the ordeal;

http://www.ninelineapparel.com/nine-line-news/cpt-clay-higgins-the-infamous-crime-stoppers-video-maker-resigns/

https://youtu.be/zoJizBrXR08

Mauser KAR98K
02-29-16, 19:32
The **** is wrong with people?

jpmuscle
02-29-16, 19:47
Wish he was my Sheriff...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

cop1211
02-29-16, 20:05
Need more like this guy, not less.

Averageman
02-29-16, 20:12
This simply proves that it isn't about right vs wrong and yes it is about race.
He simply refuses to comply with the agenda.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
02-29-16, 20:15
I pray he runs for Sheriff somewhere.

Firefly
02-29-16, 20:41
Trying to get results in a highly political field never works.

Nobody cares how many hoods you bag and tag if it affects votes or all these little "communities".

I lol'd that the families of these wanted, violent criminals worried enough to do the trail of tears bit but didn't consider turning them in or imploring them to turn themselves in peacefully and have their day in court as an option.

Sheriff Guido or whatever cares more about retaining his office as does Chief Chairwarmer than....you know...enforcing the law.

As a youth I was promised ED-209s and Mad Max style confrontations with Hellions and crackfiends.

As an adult I see skullduggery and pandering. And lots of "Do your damn job but don't put nobody in jail. Get some stats but don't do too many reports. You better not get any complaints but you need to get x amount of FIC cards in y amount of days"

Vietnam Policing I call it.
Dirty Harry and Joe Friday are getting replaced with Mr. Smithers and some "diversity" hire who has six kids unmarried before 30 but can now be trusted to sort it all out?
So....what if nobody got 10-8 one day?

That's a thought.

They can do the hully gully. Once crime goes back up to an unignorable level again. It'll be a laugh riot.

Here's an inconvenient truth. A LOT of crime goes unreported. It doesn't go to the UCR. It gets renamed. "Miscellaneous Incident"

It wasn't agg stalking it was "Miscellaneous Incident"

Burglary becomes "Theft pending further investigation".

Reports to show a mayor, council or commission, but nobody is ever CLEO of a "bad" area.

There is so much people don't know is going on. Crime has declined but now it's creeping up. Or maybe, just maybe, it's being relabeled if politically inconvenient.

What was that famous quote?
"Excluding the murders, D.C. is the safest city in America!"

Kenneth
02-29-16, 21:09
Wow that's insane. Of course he resigned. He just THOUGHT he was on the right side of the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbx
02-29-16, 21:25
I wished he was president.....

Cincinnatus
02-29-16, 22:34
Trying to get results in a highly political field never works.

Nobody cares how many hoods you bag and tag if it affects votes or all these little "communities".

I lol'd that the families of these wanted, violent criminals worried enough to do the trail of tears bit but didn't consider turning them in or imploring them to turn themselves in peacefully and have their day in court as an option.

Sheriff Guido or whatever cares more about retaining his office as does Chief Chairwarmer than....you know...enforcing the law.

As a youth I was promised ED-209s and Mad Max style confrontations with Hellions and crackfiends.

As an adult I see skullduggery and pandering. And lots of "Do your damn job but don't put nobody in jail. Get some stats but don't do too many reports. You better not get any complaints but you need to get x amount of FIC cards in y amount of days"

Vietnam Policing I call it.
Dirty Harry and Joe Friday are getting replaced with Mr. Smithers and some "diversity" hire who has six kids unmarried before 30 but can now be trusted to sort it all out?
So....what if nobody got 10-8 one day?

That's a thought.

They can do the hully gully. Once crime goes back up to an unignorable level again. It'll be a laugh riot.

Here's an inconvenient truth. A LOT of crime goes unreported. It doesn't go to the UCR. It gets renamed. "Miscellaneous Incident"

It wasn't agg stalking it was "Miscellaneous Incident"

Burglary becomes "Theft pending further investigation".

Reports to show a mayor, council or commission, but nobody is ever CLEO of a "bad" area.

There is so much people don't know is going on. Crime has declined but now it's creeping up. Or maybe, just maybe, it's being relabeled if politically inconvenient.

What was that famous quote?
"Excluding the murders, D.C. is the safest city in America!"

A glass raised to the thin blue line and all the chicken sh*t they have to put up with; watching the old Dirty Harry's, even then this stuff was foreshadowed, but those were the days: those. were. the. days.

skydivr
02-29-16, 22:37
SOMEBODY give that man a job...

Now that he doesn't have a badge...he has a pretty big target on his back, unfortunately...

gunrunner505
02-29-16, 22:47
It aggravates me to no end to see law enforcement positions reduced to political mouthpieces.

He's a sheriff, his allegiance is to law and order and public safety. Not to some political hack.

Come be my sheriff, I'll vote for you.

Koshinn
02-29-16, 22:59
It aggravates me to no end to see law enforcement positions reduced to political mouthpieces.

He's a sheriff, his allegiance is to law and order and public safety. Not to some political hack.

Come be my sheriff, I'll vote for you.

He wasn't the sheriff, he was the "department public information officer" for the sheriff. It was in his job title to be a mouthpiece.

gunrunner505
03-01-16, 00:28
He wasn't the sheriff, he was the "department public information officer" for the sheriff. It was in his job title to be a mouthpiece.

My mistake but that's not what I meant.

Moose-Knuckle
03-01-16, 04:20
This reminds me why cities like Chicago, Oakland, Detroit are the way they are. Just wait till the DOJ is through with Ferguson and their PD, then it really will be Fergudishu. But hey they want to ban your guns, it's for your safety citizen.

As one Black CLEO called it; "It's a cultural of criminality".

We've been a pro-criminal nation since OJ was in the white Bronco.

WickedWillis
03-01-16, 10:55
This reminds me why cities like Chicago, Oakland, Detroit are the way they are. Just wait till the DOJ is through with Ferguson and their PD, then it really will be Fergudishu. But hey they want to ban your guns, it's for your safety citizen.

As one Black CLEO called it; "It's a cultural of criminality".

We've been a pro-criminal nation since OJ was in the white Bronco.

Some great thoughts here. I completely agree with you. When you live in a country, where criminals have more rights than their victims, you are doomed.

Firefly
03-01-16, 10:57
Only so many gated communities in the world.

That's why I liked Land of the Dead upon second and later viewings. As more time went by, you see the divide.

The less fortunate fend for themselves against crime/zombies/etc while politicians and plutarchs get the high rise and private security.

We'll send out cops and soldiers but they need to check their guns in upon return.

Meh...see you all in Arizona Bay

Eurodriver
03-01-16, 11:02
Some great thoughts here. I completely agree with you. When you live in a country, where criminals have more rights than their victims, you are doomed.

Sho'nuff.

Go break into someone's house while they are at work and bring your family too. When LEOs show up just produce a notarized copy of a lease and print out your cable bill that you applied for online.

LEOs will go away, the homeowners will be out of a house, and you get to live for free while the eviction process rages on for ~5 months.

SomeOtherGuy
03-01-16, 11:14
This simply proves that it isn't about right vs wrong and yes it is about race.
He simply refuses to comply with the agenda.

There's an awful lot of black people standing behind him in the video. I assume they are LEO, prosecutors or otherwise supportive of his anti-gang efforts.

It's not even about race any more. It's about a specific criminal component, which is often of one race but doesn't represent that race broadly, being supported by extremely vile left-wing politicians who are seeking to use the conflict for their own ends.

If it was always about race we would see enormous media attention supporting Ben Carson, and endless specials about how Justice Clarence Thomas will now take over the strict-constructionist torch from Scalia. They are black in skin color and ancestry, but they don't support the narrative that the vile conflict-promoting left wants.

williejc
03-01-16, 12:03
Correct. Accusing crips or bloods almost is the same as criticizing blacks. Hollywood and street culture have romanticized gangs and have bestowed an air of legitimacy to them. Same thing with Bonny and Clyde and other depression era gangsters.

nova3930
03-01-16, 12:03
Rule #1 of being in a witch hunt: Stand your ground.
Rule #2: Never apologize.
Rule #3: Make THEM take action to stop you.

7.62NATO
03-01-16, 18:48
Perhaps he should have toned down the rhetoric....

Militarization of LE is so out of style..

WickedWillis
03-01-16, 18:51
Perhaps he should have toned down the rhetoric....

Militarization of LE is so out of style..

But business is a boomin'

BIGUGLY
03-01-16, 20:45
Now that's the kind of leader officers need (wish I had one at our department like this). Too bad being moral and right gets you the same result in a lot of places.