PDA

View Full Version : I just loved to hate this Chick.

Averageman
03-02-16, 07:41
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/01/nbc-fires-melissa-harris-perry/

Harris-Perry’s inflammatory rhetoric and downright craziness have been noted for years. Some of her more memorable moments included:

1) Asserting in an MSNBC promo for the state ownership of children;
2) Saying police were equivalent to ISIS;
3) Insisting “arson and looting” were not violent acts;
4) Insinuating Star Wars was racist;
5) Calling an incident where a Muslim in Oklahoma beheaded his boss “workplace violence”;
6) The greatest moment of all: wearing tampons as earrings to show her support of Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis.

I don't think I will be watching MSNBC any time soon, but with Harris-Perry's absence, even that crap has to be a little better.

glocktogo
03-02-16, 07:58
In the modern vernacular, that bitch be cray! LOL

Couldn't happen to an uglier person. Sadly, she's still allowed to interact with impressionable (read, stupid) college students. :(

Firefly
03-02-16, 09:21
I sometimes watch Rachel Maddow because she looks like the girl from "Just one of the Guts" and dykey chicks who dress like Elvis Costello and look like Karate Kid are my kryptonite.

But THAT biznitch with the tampon earrings was on Whitney Houston levels of crack

Averageman
03-02-16, 09:37
I sometimes watch Rachel Maddow because she looks like the girl from "Just one of the Guts" and dykey chicks who dress like Elvis Costello and look like Karate Kid are my kryptonite.

But THAT biznitch with the tampon earrings was on Whitney Houston levels of crack

I used to like to slip over there from time to time and watch her when my Son was home.
He's mixed race and gets exposed to his rather militant Aunt from time to time and even he would do the WTF look when we listened for a minute.

Maddow reminds me of that Chick in H.S. who played a lot of Volleyball and was rather good at it, but you knew she played sports just for the time in the showers.

brickboy240
03-02-16, 09:50
Of all the absolute leftist loons on Mess-NBC, she was at the top of the pile...no doubt.

JC5188
03-02-16, 11:09
[QUOTE=Firefly;2277929]I sometimes watch Rachel Maddow because she looks like the girl from "Just one of the Guts" and dykey chicks who dress like Elvis Costello and look like Karate Kid are my kryptonite.QUOTE]

doubt she'd be as hot when she stripped open her tux tho...

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly
03-02-16, 11:43
I don't care. Sometimes I watch her show with the volume off listening to Elton Johns Nikita. Then I have the 16 Candles dream where she shows up with a cake and shes all "yeah....you".

I furthermore pre-emptively wish to remind that only God can judge and I've always had a thing for tomboys and Polly Olivers but we'll not go there.

JC5188
03-02-16, 13:04
To each their own, my friend. I myself prefer my ladies to at least have their ears pierced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
03-02-16, 13:07
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/01/nbc-fires-melissa-harris-perry/

Harris-Perry’s inflammatory rhetoric and downright craziness have been noted for years. Some of her more memorable moments included:

1) Asserting in an MSNBC promo for the state ownership of children;
2) Saying police were equivalent to ISIS;
3) Insisting “arson and looting” were not violent acts;
4) Insinuating Star Wars was racist;
5) Calling an incident where a Muslim in Oklahoma beheaded his boss “workplace violence”;
6) The greatest moment of all: wearing tampons as earrings to show her support of Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis.

I don't think I will be watching MSNBC any time soon, but with Harris-Perry's absence, even that crap has to be a little better.

You know that white stuff on chicken shit? Well, scrape that off...you still got chicken shit. THATS MSNBC, with or without that looney bitch.

newyork
03-02-16, 13:46
Good, I hate that bitch

Ick
03-02-16, 14:04
Seems that in this case justice has been served. The social improvement program at MSNBC is working. I wonder if Maddow will comment about it on his show.

SteyrAUG
03-02-16, 14:13
Seems that in this case justice has been served. The social improvement program at MSNBC is working. I wonder if Maddow will comment about it on his show.

What is most frightening is that a person clearly insane was able to get a really good job in the MSM in the first place.

Ick
03-02-16, 14:14
Maddow or Perry? Not sure who you mean...

ChrisCross
03-02-16, 15:26
What is most frightening is that a person clearly insane was able to get a really good job in the MSM in the first place.

Bat Sh!t Crazy - Check
Liberal Slant - Check
Say anything to get ratings - Check
Absolutely no moral compass - Check

Nope I'd say she was a perfect fit for a good job in the MSM.

Benito
03-02-16, 20:30
I cannot think of anyone more qualified to raise my kids than that black supremacist Fascist psycho bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKjwe-bMl7Y

Moose-Knuckle
03-03-16, 03:21
She also proclaimed that Pro-Life activists who happened to be White were R A C I S T when they told her that there are more Black babies being aborted in places like NYC than there are actually being born.

So if you are White and you try to save the life of unborn Black children you are a R A C I S T in this woman's eyes.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder".

Averageman
03-03-16, 08:01
I cannot think of anyone more qualified to raise my kids than that black supremacist Fascist psycho bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKjwe-bMl7Y

You just need to listen to that twice before you have a fantasy where someone's Mom Jap Slaps the taste right out of her mouth when she says some stoopid like that.
When you've gone so far off the trail that MSNBC sees you as a liability the only folks who will sit with you at lunch are those occupying the White House.

chuckman
03-03-16, 11:37
I had to look her up. I think more people have talked about her and MSNBC on this thread than has been reported in any media outlet outside of MSNBC. Ever.

Benito
03-03-16, 17:31
This woman would have been worse than Stalin if she had power.

Mauser KAR98K
03-03-16, 18:24

You know Houston has been four years sober?

Mauser KAR98K
03-03-16, 18:26
You just need to listen to that twice before you have a fantasy where someone's Mom Jap Slaps the taste right out of her mouth when she says some stoopid like that.
When you've gone so far off the trail that MSNBC sees you as a liability the only folks who will sit with you at lunch are those occupying the White House.

Did the have the Communist Manfesto on the teleprompter?

Big A
03-03-16, 19:18
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160304/9d489ea153be0d03c0ad11a1fd00adea.jpg

Firefly
03-03-16, 19:21

You're going to Hell and I'm going with you.
Lulz

Mauser KAR98K
03-03-16, 19:34
You're going to Hell and I'm going with you.
Lulz

You bring the burgers, I'll bring the beer in a yeti.