PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Customer Service

RallySoob
08-19-08, 09:00
I just want to say I experienced the best customer service I have ever had or heard about; ever.

Thank You Drake @ Magpul! :cool:

DrDrake
08-19-08, 09:12
Hey, big thanks. There's been the occasional accusation of ass hole so thank you for the words. I've been handling some of the Tech stuff for the last two weeks or so. The guys are out on summer vaca. I've been away from the day to day Tec support and CS for almost a year now.

RallySoob
08-20-08, 12:22
I've been handling some of the Tech stuff for the last two weeks or so. The guys are out on summer vaca. I've been away from the day to day Tec support and CS for almost a year now.

well glad to have you back then ;)

Damascus
08-28-08, 22:20
I just want to say I experienced the best customer service I have ever had or heard about; ever.

Thank You Drake @ Magpul! :cool:

I second that.
Drake helped me obtain some equipment that I needed for a quick deployment - and I have never, in my entire life, encountered a business like that, willing to go so far above and beyond... Magpul has definitely got some of the best men in the world working there.
Every single, literally, every aftermarket part I ever buy for any of my rifles, are going to come from Magpul... and the same goes for my friends and families' rifles - if I have anything to say about it! The quality of the customer service is exceeded only by the quality of their products!
M4Carbine.net readers - You won't find a better company or representative to deal with than Drake and Magpul.
-Chris

DrDrake
08-29-08, 10:18
I'm blushing. Thanks.

MarshallDodge
08-29-08, 12:25
The nice part about Drake is that he has real world experience and isn't just some guy off the street. :cool:

BVickery
12-05-08, 20:01
I emailed Magpul a few days ago with nothing (not upset, figured everyone there was just swamped and it wasn't anything big or important in my eyes). Decided to give the Comp. a call figuring it couldn't hurt.

Well, talked with one of the ladies in Customer Service and she heard what I need (lost the dang pin that comes with the MIAD Full kit and she put in the request to the warehouse to ship it out.

Fast, painless and easy. From BCM to Magpul to Grant himself makes me damn happy I found a place on the internet that has such great companies I can do business with and not feel 'oh god, I have to support them assholes'.

I kind of look forward to parting with my cash when it comes to them.