PDA

View Full Version : New York Post at its finest.

elephant
03-09-16, 20:12
http://nypost.com/2016/03/09/queens-man-found-with-ak-47-assault-rifle-17000-rounds-of-ammunition/

Do you think News outlets like NYT, NYP, VOX, Yahoo, AP and all the others will ever come to some type of settlement or at least some type of acknowledgment with the 2nd amendment or supporters? I know they hate guns, and blame guns on everything from school shootings to jihad on US soil but at least to me it appears that they have absolutely zero knowledge on the issue. Its like any news related to guns, they mention "assault rifle" or "AK-47" like it makes it more scary. I don't know. It just seems that these people cant be taught or they refuse to learn, listen. Just seems that a story like this wouldn't be news worthy unless it has to do with guns or a greedy wall st. broker. But every time something happens in the US that involves a gun, it automatically gets headlined.

SteyrAUG
03-09-16, 20:17
Not sure what the deal is, does look like there is a semi auto Kalashnikov on the table.

More importantly "a pistol version of an AR15 that was found to be stolen from Pennsylvania. Also recovered was a fake NYPD shield and four forged police identification cards."

Doesn't sound like a honest gun owner getting jammed up.