PDA

View Full Version : DOJ considers prosecuting climate change deniers

FlyingHunter
03-10-16, 18:53
The US Department of Justice has been considering whether people should be prosecuted for the offense of climate change denial.

“This matter has been discussed. We have received information about it and have referred it to the FBI to consider whether or not it meets the criteria for which we could take action on,” said Attorney General Loretta Lynch, responding to a question from green activist Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) at a Senate Judiciary Hearing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/10/us-attorney-general-we-may-prosecute-climate-change-deniers/

Oh great...DOJ will now consider prosecuting people based on their opinions.

Linebacker
03-10-16, 19:01
Libtardation. Unconstitutional.

ABNAK
03-10-16, 19:09
Sieg Heil! You must nevuh question zee Fuhrer's edicts!

We are soooo fvcked.......

SteyrAUG
03-10-16, 19:16
We can still say the Holocaust never happened thought right?

Outlander Systems
03-10-16, 19:18
Surreal.

Idiocracy was a documentary...

Firefly
03-10-16, 19:18
Of all the awful shit happening in the world, this is a priority?

I demand piss tests and psych evals for everyone in an elected position. Every 3 months, publicly disclosed, we the people get to pick the doctors

Outlander Systems
03-10-16, 19:20
"Fundamental transformation" homie!

Of all the awful shit happening in the world, this is a priority?

I demand piss tests and psych evals for everyone in an elected position. Every 3 months, publicly disclosed, we the people get to pick the doctors

Vandal
03-10-16, 19:24
Looks like they want to try it under RICO laws too, using the tobacco industry as case law. As if this country has other priorities.

FlyingHunter
03-10-16, 19:25
In the heart of every Liberal there’s a little Benito Mussolini begging to come out.

Firefly
03-10-16, 19:29
In the heart of every Liberal there’s a little Benito Mussolini begging to come out.

Please don't insult Mussolini like that.

horseman234
03-10-16, 19:33
If anyone should be prosecuted, it's the climate change supporters who deliberately manipulated data to support their position. But, that will never happen.

platoonDaddy
03-10-16, 19:34
Fascism!

BBossman
03-10-16, 19:37
Well, we swirled the bowl for the last couple decades, we can get on to the final destination.

ABNAK
03-10-16, 19:41
Well, we swirled the bowl for the last couple decades, we can get on to the final destination.

You'll find my riddled remains behind a long scratch mark (i.e. kicking and screaming) preceded by a big pile of brass!

Firefly
03-10-16, 19:42
This is a good thing.
Piss off enough people and weird shit happens.

Even soccer moms have their limits.

Moose-Knuckle
03-11-16, 03:24
Well Orwell warned us as did Ike.

Thought police is in 3, 2, . . .

First AG Lynch wanted to go after any American (read that as White Americans) who exercised their First Amendment rights concerning muslims.

yoni
03-11-16, 04:53
When will the American people wake up?

No wait a lot of them support this stupidity.

I am a Orthodox Jew, which means in this case I believe G-D created the world and told us to take care of it.

I think the USA is one of the leaders in taking care of the environment, which when done in a balanced way is a great thing. However the progressives don't believe in balance they want to use this issue to cut America down to size.

If these stupid people that support this idiotic ideas in the USA would go to the 3rd world, they could see who is the problem. 2 stroke bikes shooting out clouds of smoke, diesel trucks not maintained using the cheapest dirtiest diesel you can get shooting out black clouds of smoke. Garbage every where.

If we allow Hilary into the White House this stupidity is going to get a lot worse.

Since when is it a crime to speak in the USA?

TacticalSledgehammer
03-11-16, 06:25
They can start by coming after me.

_Stormin_
03-11-16, 07:26
Since when is it a crime to speak in the USA?

They're working on it... Having an opinion contrary to what they believe will just lead to you being denounced as an elitist, racist, bigot. Now they just need to make that a "hate crime" and then get a single conviction to set precedent.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-11-16, 08:35
I don't think that they are that dumb. What I saw in her answer was that some big dem donors got some face time and hand jobs with her over climate change. She nodded, empathized, the sacrificed some tofu to the Earth Goddess and she said that they would have their 'Top Men', errr people at the FBI start an exhaustive investigation.... Circular filing cabinet. Donor appeased.

Jarrett is enough of a mental midget to think this is viable, but any coherent political operative knows that this would be political martyrdom gift that would keep on giving. Plus, you have a trial where all the hockey sticks get shoved back up their organic composting holes.

ABNAK
03-11-16, 08:58
I don't think that they are that dumb. What I saw in her answer was that some big dem donors got some face time and hand jobs with her over climate change. She nodded, empathized, the sacrificed some tofu to the Earth Goddess and she said that they would have their 'Top Men', errr people at the FBI start an exhaustive investigation.... Circular filing cabinet. Donor appeased.

Jarrett is enough of a mental midget to think this is viable, but any coherent political operative knows that this would be political martyrdom gift that would keep on giving. Plus, you have a trial where all the hockey sticks get shoved back up their organic composting holes.

Dude I wouldn't put ANYTHING past those bastards! It can defy logic and even common sense but they'll go for it.

J-Dub
03-11-16, 09:18

That would be awesome, and I don't see why it shouldn't be done. Many jobs require random urine tests, why not politicians?

TacticalSledgehammer
03-11-16, 09:22
I want to see politicians go to jail unconstitutional actions and globalist policies that have lead us down a bad road.

austinN4
03-11-16, 09:31
The way I read the information at the link in the OP is that the comments were aimed at the fossil fuel industry similar to the way a RICO suit was successful against the tobacco industry. I saw nothing regarding the beliefs of the man on the street. Much to do about nothing, IMO.

Honu
03-11-16, 11:15
yeah aimed at fossil fuel people FOR NOW would be my thinking
and since we all use Fossil Fuel I am sure that it would be worded in such a way to open it up to anyone using not just in the industry

glocktogo
03-12-16, 00:05
The way I read the information at the link in the OP is that the comments were aimed at the fossil fuel industry similar to the way a RICO suit was successful against the tobacco industry. I saw nothing regarding the beliefs of the man on the street. Much to do about nothing, IMO.

Well unless the FBI and DoJ are riding bicycles everywhere, that would be akin to prosecuting the tobacco industry while chain smoking in court. :rolleyes:

cbx
03-12-16, 00:07
I feel like going outside and lighting a tire on fire.

elephant
03-12-16, 00:28
after reading that liberal garbage, I pulled out a fresh sheet of paper from my printer, crumbled it up and threw it in the trashcan just out of spite. We should sue California for all there wild fired every year.

elephant
03-12-16, 00:28
I feel like going outside and lighting a tire on fire.

I was looking for the like button, but didn't find one :(

Benito
03-12-16, 01:08
It's not just hyperbole when we say that the end game of Leftism involves putting good people on cattle cars.
This is why the RKBA is essential to freedom.

VooDoo6Actual
03-12-16, 06:45
Twilight of the Idols/The Anti-Christ
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43150.Twilight_of_the_Idols_The_Anti_Christ

Somewhere there are still peoples and herds, but not with us, my brethren: here there are states.

A state? What is that? Well! open now your ears unto me, for now will I say unto you my word concerning the death of peoples.

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."

It is a lie!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra / The New Idol

The New Idol

Somewhere there are still peoples and herds, but not with us, my brethren: here there are states.
A state? What is that? Well! open now your ears unto me, for now will I say unto you my word concerning the death of peoples.
A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
It is a lie! Creators were they who created peoples, and hung a faith and a love over them: thus they served life.
Destroyers, are they who lay snares for many, and call it the state: they hang a sword and a hundred cravings over them.
Where there is still a people, there the state is not understood, but hated as the evil eye, and as sin against laws and customs.
This sign I give unto you: every people speaketh its language of good and evil: this its neighbour understandeth not. Its language hath it devised for itself in laws and customs.
But the state lieth in all languages of good and evil; and whatever it saith it lieth; and whatever it hath it hath stolen.
False is everything in it; with stolen teeth it biteth, the biting one. False are even its bowels.
Confusion of language of good and evil; this sign I give unto you as the sign of the state. Verily, the will to death, indicateth this sign! Verily, it beckoneth unto the preachers of death!
Many too many are born: for the superfluous ones was the state devised!
See just how it enticeth them to it, the many-too-many! How it swalloweth and cheweth and recheweth them!
"On earth there is nothing greater than I: it is I who am the regulating finger of God."—thus roareth the monster. And not only the long-eared and short-sighted fall upon their knees!
Ah! even in your ears, ye great souls, it whispereth its gloomy lies! Ah! it findeth out the rich hearts which willingly lavish themselves!
Yea, it findeth you out too, ye conquerors of the old God! Weary ye became of the conflict, and now your weariness serveth the new idol!
Heroes and honourable ones, it would fain set up around it, the new idol! Gladly it basketh in the sunshine of good consciences,- the cold monster!
Everything will it give you, if ye worship it, the new idol: thus it purchaseth the lustre of your virtue, and the glance of your proud eyes.
It seeketh to allure by means of you, the many-too-many! Yea, a hellish artifice hath here been devised, a death-horse jingling with the trappings of divine honours!
Yea, a dying for many hath here been devised, which glorifieth itself as life: verily, a hearty service unto all preachers of death!
The state, I call it, where all are poison-drinkers, the good and the bad: the state, where all lose themselves, the good and the bad: the state, where the slow suicide of all—is called "life."
Just see these superfluous ones! They steal the works of the inventors and the treasures of the wise. Culture, they call their theft—and everything becometh sickness and trouble unto them!
Just see these superfluous ones! Sick are they always; they vomit their bile and call it a newspaper. They devour one another, and cannot even digest themselves.
Just see these superfluous ones! Wealth they acquire and become poorer thereby. Power they seek for, and above all, the lever of power, much money—these impotent ones!
See them clamber, these nimble apes! They clamber over one another, and thus scuffle into the mud and the abyss.
Towards the throne they all strive: it is their madness—as if happiness sat on the throne! Ofttimes sitteth filth on the throne.- and ofttimes also the throne on filth.
Madmen they all seem to me, and clambering apes, and too eager. Badly smelleth their idol to me, the cold monster: badly they all smell to me, these idolaters.
My brethren, will ye suffocate in the fumes of their maws and appetites! Better break the windows and jump into the open air!
Do go out of the way of the bad odour! Withdraw from the idolatry of the superfluous!
Do go out of the way of the bad odour! Withdraw from the steam of these human sacrifices!
Open still remaineth the earth for great souls. Empty are still many sites for lone ones and twain ones, around which floateth the odour of tranquil seas.
Open still remaineth a free life for great souls. Verily, he who possesseth little is so much the less possessed: blessed be moderate poverty!
There, where the state ceaseth—there only commenceth the man who is not superfluous: there commenceth the song of the necessary ones, the single and irreplaceable melody.
There, where the state ceaseth—pray look thither, my brethren!

Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Friedrich Nietzsche

https://chechar.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/zarathustra.pdf

http://4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/11

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

“Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

The Prince
by Nicolo Machiavelli
CHAPTER XVII
Concerning Cruelty And Clemency, And Whether It Is Better To Be Loved Than Feared

http://www.constitution.org/mac/prince17.htm