PDA

View Full Version : National Review-Working-Class Communities ‘Deserve To Die’

AnthonyCumia
03-12-16, 17:11
https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/432569/father-f-hrer

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/12/national-review-writer-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/

Truly the Neo Cons are showing their deep seated hated for this nation, culture, people and their compete detachment and indifference towards their future.

So do you think the National Review will final die out after recent attacks on the Liberty mind base of the GOP.

Sensei
03-12-16, 18:05
I would agree that the addicted underbelly of white society needs to be cast off as dead weight. I'm just not sure if this segment of the population represents a majority (or even a significant minority) of Trump's support. In fact, my experience with white trash leads me to believe that they are part of the 100+ million Americans who do not know what an election is, much less vote. They are too busy getting a tattoo or sitting in an emergency department waiting room to bother with nuisances like elections.

AnthonyCumia
03-12-16, 19:18
I would agree that the addicted underbelly of white society needs to be cast off as dead weight. I'm just not sure if this segment of the population represents a majority (or even a significant minority) of Trump's support. In fact, my experience with white trash leads me to believe that they are part of the 100+ million Americans who do not know what an election is, much less vote. They are too busy getting a tattoo or sitting in an emergency department waiting room to bother with nuisances like elections.

It does not, trust me they are check out and do not care.

He is talking about the steel workers who are laid off after their jobs move to China or Carpenters and plumbers who lose their jobs to illegals..This man is a traitor.

SeriousStudent
03-12-16, 19:35
AnthonyCumia:

Get a blog. Seriously. Get a blog.

This is M4Carbine.net. It's not PoliticalRants.com, or Screeds.net. The mission of place is about discussing the M4 family of weapons and their employment.

People who live in General Discussion and do not contribute to the mission are not helping that mission. Does anybody wonder why 90 percent of the bans and infractions come from GD, and most of those from political threads exactly like the ones you keep creating?

I'm not the only mod that has had this discussion with you. I would STRONGLY recommend you alter your posting pattern here if you wish to remain.

If you want to discuss politics, great. Get a blog and pay for your own bandwidth.