PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Speed Sights?

Kdubya
03-13-16, 16:45
Do any of you currently run Speed Sights on any of your handguns? I'm thinking of putting a set on my G30s. I'd be interested to hear about which color combo you went with, and if you're satisfied with the choice. Same goes for the tritium; if you went with it or not and if you're happy with the decision. I'm a little concerned that the White Rear Diamonds will make it a little more difficult to focus on the Front Diamond. I currently have the stock Glock sights, and really don't care for them. I've been thinking about going with some Haley Th1rte3n sights, with the all black rear, but I love the look of these Speed Sights. They just seem to fit my eye really well. However, there's no option for an all black rear with the Speed Sights as it kind of defeats the purpose of lining up the diamonds.

Any input would be appreciated. I'm also intrigued by their "95% Perfect" sights. The version I'd need are is listed as unused, and I have an email out to them to determine where the blemishes are. So, if you happen to be running a set that was of the "95% Perfect" variety, I'd be interested to know if the savings is worth dealing with whatever blemish it has.

Thanks!