PDA

View Full Version : UDT SEAL Musuem Raffle for SIGM400 Series Enhanced Rifle

WillBrink
03-14-16, 10:38
The UDT SEAL Museum is rafflng off a SIGM400 Series Enhanced Rifle for $20 per entry. I don't know a thing about this rifle, but for $20 and a good cause, can't go wrong I figure.

How many of you have been to the The National Navy UDT SEAL Museum? It's in Fort Pierce FL, tad over an hour north of Fort Lauderdale. It's full of historical and in-depth displays that people of all ages will find interesting, be they a military history buff or not. The museum is always in flux with updates and or new displays. I'd say no trip to FL is complete without a visit to this museum - along with a visit to NASA Kennedy Space Center (about an hour north of Ft Peirce) - a FAR more interesting and educational trip or vacation than something like Disney Land. You might even see yours truly there as a new tour guide...

Cost is $20 per ticket. Raffle & Rifle Details HERE (https://www.navysealmuseum.org/sigm400-series-enhanced-rifle-raffle)

WillBrink
03-15-16, 10:57
Bump, no interest? I didn't even know Sig made a 300 blackout AR or if it's any good, but the optics and light alone worth it for the $20 investment I'd think. :cool: