PDA

View Full Version : How else he gonna get his money? Dead burglar's family blames the homeowner

interfan
03-16-16, 17:02
Original story: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Burglar's family blames the homeowner who shot a burglary suspect, since he was entitled to steal to get money:

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris (the sister of the deceased). “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

So I guess getting a job to earn money for "school clothes" would have been out of the question as the less risky option?

The facts haven't been made clear on this case yet, outside of the burglar, Trevon Johnson, breaking and entering and the homeowner shooting him fatally. There is a claim in the story that he may have been leaving when he was shot, but the police and ultimately the DA have to sort it out.

ramairthree
03-16-16, 17:30
Or even more drastic than having a part time job and buying some clothes,
His MOM could actually have a job and pay for them.
Or, if they were really crazy,
His parents could be married and is DAD could have a job and pay for them.

How can this country ever get back to what it was when the police are not supposed to shot armed criminals and the citizens should not be shooting people that break into their homes.

Is so much of the population really that far gone?

lunchbox
03-16-16, 17:36
Justice for Trevon..s

What too soon?

interfan
03-16-16, 17:47
I really feel bad for the guy that lives in a bad neighborhood, but gets up every day and goes to work to make a better future for his family. He didn't know he didn't have to work hard and could just steal since he grew up in a bad neighborhood.

gunrunner505
03-16-16, 18:19
BLM protest in 3, 2, 1.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
03-16-16, 19:24
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,”

Ridiculous. When I was a child, I wanted all kinds of absurd shit, doesn't mean I was entitled to any of it.

When we start validating a child / criminal POV over the rights of the property owner we need to just go ahead and start flying the flag of England again.

Airhasz
03-16-16, 19:58
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris (the sister of the deceased).

Like to hear her tune after hood raised children down the block strip her crib bare.:)

FlyingHunter
03-16-16, 20:03
Ridiculous. When I was a child, I wanted all kinds of absurd shit, doesn't mean I was entitled to any of it.

When we start validating a child / criminal POV over the rights of the property owner we need to just go ahead and start flying the flag of England again.

Err...you mean the Culpeper Flag?

glocktogo
03-16-16, 20:14
When these hood rats say stupid shit like that in public, why is it that no one within earshot ever looks them in the eye and deadpans "You are a magnificent idiot!"???

_Stormin_
03-16-16, 21:19
That's the problem. Nobody calls them on their shit. They get their 15 minutes and everyone else in "the hood" thinks they're right for lack of an alternative position being presented.

titsonritz
03-16-16, 22:48
"My boy dinna-do-duffin."

Vandal
03-16-16, 23:42
Normally I'd be awaiting Firefly's incredible respond to this but I already know what's coming.

The video is true, that is how the hood rats think. Those bottom feeders really believe that sh!t is theirs if they want to go take it. It doesn't matter if said items or money truly belong to someone else, they want it, they will try to take it and if their chosen victim tries to fight back, well the hood rats are suddenly the victims. The thief/ assaulter loved going to school, never caused problems, had plans to go to college or be a rapper. Diddndu nuffin. I've seen it in person and those assholes honestly believe it.

Firefly
03-16-16, 23:58
My response is merely a cold, and bitter, "I'm glad he's no longer a drain on society"

The same bunch that pisses and moans about "respect" don't really show it to others.

Did Treyvon offer to mow grass? Paint a fence? Help with chores?
Nope. Straight to stealing.

That's the one thing you can never do. I was once told by my old man that liars and thieves used to be hanged for a reason. They weren't able to be trusted and they would never think they were wrong.

Part of me wishes, albeit through rose colored Ray Bans, we could go back to when a handshake meant something and thievery was not an option.

SteyrAUG
03-17-16, 00:13
Err...you mean the Culpeper Flag?

No I mean the Union Jack of modern England which allows criminals to sue homeowners who use barbed wire to protect their property.

SteyrAUG
03-17-16, 00:16
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris (the sister of the deceased).

Like to hear her tune after hood raised children down the block strip her crib bare.:)

Or even better, "you have to look at it from the point of view of somebody who was raised by white supremacists" and doesn't view black people as technically human.

So that makes it ok for the same exact reasons right? Product of your environment and all excusing all evils. Sometimes ghetto logic is right up there with the rationalizations of a serial killer "No I didn't hate them at all...but I needed their skin to make a skin suit."

Firefly
03-17-16, 00:32
Or if you look at it from the pov that you don't mess with people or their hearth and home; the world makes perfect sense.

I'll never forget it, "Sheeyit..he just stole from Wal Mart. Dey rich. I aint."

That's the indoctrination of value systems these little darlings get.

SteyrAUG
03-17-16, 01:57
Or if you look at it from the pov that you don't mess with people or their hearth and home; the world makes perfect sense.

I'll never forget it, "Sheeyit..he just stole from Wal Mart. Dey rich. I aint."

That's the indoctrination of value systems these little darlings get.

Thousands of years ago, humans living in much harsher conditions, arrived at the "golden rule" of "do unto others." This simple rule of thumb was arrived at independently by many countries, states and cultures around the world predating the existence of the written word in some cases.

Funny how in modern times, with education for all and immediate transfer of information, there are still people in amazing numbers who cannot grasp this simple and universally applicable concept.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-17-16, 02:05
Now it's "pass the gold".

Between these idiots and the 3 bad brothers in Maryland setting up their brother to die in a blaze of Glory for YouTube video- what chance do kids really have when raised in a society like that?

All this waste of humanity and no one actually focusing on solutions that could help people. Bat-crap crazy.

Moose-Knuckle
03-17-16, 04:22
More and more we are seeing this. Under Obama and the Marxist Left the very notion of self-defense has been criminalized in the court of public opinion.

"Oh he didn't do nuff'n wrong, he just shot a cop." Remember this?

Or how about the family of the 02 thief who robbed a Waffle House at gun point? "He (CCW holder) shouldn't have shot him, he was just robbing them."

Self-defense = R A C I S M (George Zimmerman and Officer Darren Wilson)

I'll re-post this here cause it hits on this with direct quotes and video.

What I learned from the Attorney General and the Congressional Black Caucus this week (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?134997-What-I-learned-from-the-Attorney-General-and-the-Congressional-Black-Caucus-this-week)

JC5188
03-17-16, 08:09
You do home invasions, you get popped in the grape.

That's the deal. Since the beginning of time, that's always been the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Averageman
03-17-16, 08:36
Now look at it from another angle. Perhaps he did need money for school clothes, perhaps he had no other skill set except Burglary.
The reality of the situation is, he was of an age where right and wrong should have been instilled upon him and clearly he knows taking what is not his, is not right, legal or moral.
So you play the game, you take your chances.
No one decided what his life was worth or what his future might hold except him. He decided his life was worth the value of some school clothes. That was a very bad decision, but he made it. A more relevant complaint his family should be making is "Why didn't we instill upon him the knowledge it takes to go through life without being killed climbing out of someone else's window?"
They put a value on his life and he put a value on his life.
He bet his life was worth some school clothes money, he lost. Seems pretty simple to me.

Moose-Knuckle
03-17-16, 16:04
Now look at it from another angle. Perhaps he did need money for school clothes, perhaps he had no other skill set except Burglary.
The reality of the situation is, he was of an age where right and wrong should have been instilled upon him and clearly he knows taking what is not his, is not right, legal or moral.
So you play the game, you take your chances.
No one decided what his life was worth or what his future might hold except him. He decided his life was worth the value of some school clothes. That was a very bad decision, but he made it. A more relevant complaint his family should be making is "Why didn't we instill upon him the knowledge it takes to go through life without being killed climbing out of someone else's window?"
They put a value on his life and he put a value on his life.
He bet his life was worth some school clothes money, he lost. Seems pretty simple to me.

For many life is cheap . . .

"They have the life expectancy of an ant, are high, armed, and generally just don't give a ****."

SilverBullet432
03-17-16, 16:55
"Mah baby didn't do NUTHIN!' "

Firefly
03-17-16, 17:45
I refuse to believe these black babies are just climbing outta cribs left and right and getting murdered over "bullshit"

I DO, however, believe that a lot of young adult males with powers of deliberation are making active decisions to commit forcible felonies and are reaping what they sew