PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Riots in Cleveland July 18, 2016

FlyingHunter
03-17-16, 19:05
The 2016 Republican National Convention will be held in Cleveland, Ohio at the Quicken Loans Arena July 18-21, 2016.

Cleveland plans to buy 2,000 riot-control suits with collapsible batons as it prepares to host the Republican National Convention in July.

Cleveland.com reported Thursday that the city posted a notice this week seeking providers for that gear.

The request comes as Cleveland has ramped up its public process to spend the $50 million federal security grant for the event. The federal money was approved by Congress in December.

Bid paperwork shows the city also wants to buy more than 300 sets of long-sleeve jackets, gloves and shin guards. That equipment would serve as riot-control gear for police officers riding bicycles. The city previously sought to buy 300 bicycles, 15 motorcycles, 25 sets of tactical armor and enough 3.5-foot-high interlocking steel barriers to cover about 3 miles.

In addition to the armor and batons, Cleveland is seeking bids for 24 sets of ballistic, bullet-resistant armor. That includes Ops-Core Sentry Helmets with visors, Mandible-brand face shields and ballistic vests from FirstSpear that are reinforced with armor panels from Point Blank. It also includes plates for the arms and groin, and shields to hide behind while shooting rifles.

Black Lives Matter cofounder Patrisse Cullors promised to “shut down” the Republican National Convention, which will be held this summer. On MSNBC last year, Cullors said:

…many folks have asked why would you go after the Democratic party? They’re on our side. What about the Republican party? And trust and believe that any opportunity we have to shut down a Republican convention, we will. We will make sure that our voices are made loud and clear.

I'm hoping my prediction is wrong. I genuinely hope peace and civility prevail in Cleveland during the convention.

AnthonyCumia
03-17-16, 19:40
It will be the left that does this as the right has to worry about a arrest would mess their lives up (lost wages, court costs, losing the one job that is holding everything together)

If the party "Illuminati" does decide to screw us I promise you things will be bad for them.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-17-16, 20:03
Black Lives Matter cofounder Patrisse Cullors promised to “shut down” the Republican National Convention, which will be held this summer. On MSNBC last year, Cullors said:

…many folks have asked why would you go after the Democratic party? They’re on our side. What about the Republican party? And trust and believe that any opportunity we have to shut down a Republican convention, we will. We will make sure that our voices are made loud and clear.

Is it about making their voices heard or silencing others? Like they can't get press? They had their anthem played at the Super Bowl.

Having the GOP convention in Cleveland is like the Mormons having their meeting in New Orleans, sponsored by Budweiser, sorry InBev.

SomeOtherGuy
03-17-16, 20:34
If the Chicago abortion of the Trump rally is any preview, they should skip the riot gear and call up Dillon Aero for some M134's.

It's not exactly "democratic" to try and prevent a political candidate from speaking at a campaign rally.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

AnthonyCumia
03-17-16, 20:59
If the Chicago abortion of the Trump rally is any preview, they should skip the riot gear and call up Dillon Aero for some M134's.

It's not exactly "democratic" to try and prevent a political candidate from speaking at a campaign rally.

**** it, shotguns loaded with tazer rounds and throw bags of poop from the top of buildings. Give these leftists hell.

nml
03-17-16, 21:32
It's not exactly "democratic" to try and prevent a political candidate from speaking at a campaign rally.They have a different set of rules for themselves -- that's why no one likes a leftist.

OH58D
03-17-16, 21:53
This is nothing new. In October of 2008, went to the University of New Mexico campus in Albuquerque to listen to McCain give a campaign speech in the Student Union. They had police barricades up to protect us from hundreds of wild eyed, screaming maniacs, yelling profanities and threatening violence. For me, that was a lasting image of the extreme far Left in America. After experiencing that, I thought if I was in the same situation, but on the other side, I couldn't see myself acting the same way, but would be more interested in engaging in a debate or friendly conversation.

I really think that at some point in our near future, we actually might be in a violent conflict with the Left in an undeclared un-civil war. There's no talking in a reasonable way with a maniac filled with seething rage. Perhaps you just have to kill it like you would a rabid animal?

MountainRaven
03-17-16, 22:16
This is nothing new. In October of 2008, went to the University of New Mexico campus in Albuquerque to listen to McCain give a campaign speech in the Student Union. They had police barricades up to protect us from hundreds of wild eyed, screaming maniacs, yelling profanities and threatening violence. For me, that was a lasting image of the extreme far Left in America. After experiencing that, I thought if I was in the same situation, but on the other side, I couldn't see myself acting the same way, but would be more interested in engaging in a debate or friendly conversation.

I really think that at some point in our near future, we actually might be in a violent conflict with the Left in an undeclared un-civil war. There's no talking in a reasonable way with a maniac filled with seething rage. Perhaps you just have to kill it like you would a rabid animal?

Rabid animals exist on both sides. Perhaps it will be a battle between the uncivilized and the civilized. Time will tell.

BoringGuy45
03-17-16, 22:32
I'm hoping my prediction is wrong. I genuinely hope peace and civility prevail in Cleveland during the convention.

I'm hoping you're right, actually. Part of what's caused a slowing of the leftward slide in this country has been the riots and violence. It has shown the country that the left DOES intend to silence dissidence by force. It's made on-the-fence voters hold their nose and vote for more conservative candidates, and it's gotten the right out to vote more in force. It's also caused a spike in gun sales, as well as a more favorable view on private gun ownership.

Let them show their true colors.

AnthonyCumia
03-17-16, 22:37
Is it about making their voices heard or silencing others? Like they can't get press? They had their anthem played at the Super Bowl.

Having the GOP convention in Cleveland is like the Mormons having their meeting in New Orleans, sponsored by Budweiser, sorry InBev.

Its not that they can not get press, no one cares what they have to say or believe it is total crap (because
it is, leftist are always wrong and reality detached).

Yeah it was picked as a hallow idea to try and win the state, if we want to own that state, just get rid of Cleveland and Columbus.

26 Inf
03-17-16, 22:37
**** it, shotguns loaded with tazer rounds and throw bags of poop from the top of buildings. Give these leftists hell.

TASER quit making the Xrep a couple years ago.

Firefly
03-17-16, 22:45
Well....gee. Some of this BS makes tge 60s look quaint

Ugh ....I feel bad for all the guys working that day.

AnthonyCumia
03-17-16, 23:02
They have a different set of rules for themselves -- that's why no one likes a leftist.

That and they ruin everything they touch, are detected from reality.

Did that image burn itself into your mind?

You can not have a debate or be logical, with insane and violent people, which is what the left are.

We have been since the early 1900s, the question is when will some Patriot in Armed Forces will "physical remove" these leftists.

Pinochet did nothing wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

Rabid animals exist on both sides. Perhaps it will be a battle between the uncivilized and the civilized. Time will tell.

In theory you are right, but the large majority of the rabid animals are on the left.

I'm hoping you're right, actually. Part of what's caused a slowing of the leftward slide in this country has been the riots and violence. It has shown the country that the left DOES intend to silence dissidence by force. It's made on-the-fence voters hold their nose and vote for more conservative candidates, and it's gotten the right out to vote more in force. It's also caused a spike in gun sales, as well as a more favorable view on private gun ownership.

Let them show their true colors.

Yes it has, along with the impact of high taxes, moronic regulations, Obamacare, mass immigration (legal and illegal) and the ever increasing insanity of death cult of tolerance/political correctness. The average America, fence sitter, moderate hell even more and more Democrats are feeling the costs/burdens of the left and are wanting less and less to do with it.

More over, more and more on the Right are understanding their is no "middle ground" with people who want to destroy you and strip you of your rights, freedoms, wealth, and future. No more "compromise", or even slowing them down but a need to stop and a reverse the gains they have made.

Thank God for the spike in gun ownership and the right to carry laws. These leftist do not know how to shoot, even if they did own a gun.

More and more the show their true colors and more and more everyone but the hyper far leftists does not like what they see and are force to "tolerate".

AnthonyCumia
03-17-16, 23:02
TASER quit making the Xrep a couple years ago.

Why??

OH58D
03-17-16, 23:31
From my perspective, I believe in strong First Amendment rights. I could see myself protesting, holding some sign, but I would act with basic human decency towards my fellow citizens, albeit political opponents. I would try to engage my opponents with a friendly argument, but not be abusive.

There's something more going on here with these radical leftists. It's like all reason and rational thought leaves them and they devolve into something less than a modern human; almost like becoming an animal without the concepts of good and evil. Perhaps it is some kind of mental illness? Is this what happened to the hard core Nazis; the ones who justified and carried out the Final Solution in the death camps? Or even the hard core Islamists like ISIS members?

Benito
03-18-16, 00:02
Tea Party protests: Peaceful, no litter, all good, but media makes it look like a Klan meeting.
Leftie BLM protests: Arson, violence, looting, New Black Panther psychos, but media makes it look like Ghandi and MLK

If there are riots, the police brass will make sure their officers let the savages have their way (can't risk an "incident" or the ensuing media distortion of reality), and the blame will be placed on Trump, "society", the Right, etc.

Vandal
03-18-16, 00:29
Assuming BLM, NBP and other lefty liberal groups do what they threaten, and I assume they will this is going to make the protests in the 1960s and 70s look calm by comparison. You can bet the anarchists that populate Seattle will be there (bus tickets paid by a Soros org I'm sure) along with the rest of the FSA. I'm planning on assaults, likely arsons and other rampages of property damage. Oddly enough, the Dem convention will have protests but not have the violence.

Cleveland PD doesn't need expandable batons, those are nothing more than a fight bell ringing when they come out. Those guys need wooden straight sticks for the work coming.

nml
03-18-16, 01:11
the blame will be placed on Trump, "society", the Right, etc.Yes you are 100% right--they are extremely predictable. But this erosion of journalism (low quality product) coupled with the Internet is making these "news" shows and papers less relevant. Their influence is at an all time low in my opinion

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 01:33
Tea Party protests: Peaceful, no litter, all good, but media makes it look like a Klan meeting.
Leftie BLM protests: Arson, violence, looting, New Black Panther psychos, but media makes it look like Ghandi and MLK

If there are riots, the police brass will make sure their officers let the savages have their way (can't risk an "incident" or the ensuing media distortion of reality), and the blame will be placed on Trump, "society", the Right, etc.

If we had a real cop he would order rubber bullets and let them go hog wild on them.

He is what it would look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 01:36
Yes you are 100% right--they are extremely predictable. But this erosion of journalism (low quality product) coupled with the Internet is making these "news" shows and papers less relevant. Their influence is at an all time low in my opinion

The Internet has killed the Media, Long live the Internet.

Look how it destroyed the "story" about that liar Michelle Fields and that White Night Ben (I am a neo con) Shapiro.

Moose-Knuckle
03-18-16, 02:10
Rabid animals exist on both sides.

Really?

When has the Tea Party, the NRA, or any other conservative group EVER shutdown Democrat rallies, conventions, or other speaking engagements?

What Conservative billionaires have personally been funding professional anarchists to combat their political foes?

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 02:14
Really?

When has the Tea Party, Republicans, or any other conservative group EVER shutdown Democrat rallies, conventions, or other speaking engagements?

What Conservative billionaire has personally funding professional anarchists to combat their political foes?

Moral relativism at its finest.

Soros is at the end of his reign of terror, may the fires of a Thousand Hells await him.

Moose-Knuckle
03-18-16, 02:19
(Geogre Soros) Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come

The progressive group is funded by billionaire George Soros, and has endorsed Democratic candidate Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders for president.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1717/25682111801_68c74ba4b4_b.jpg

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 03:48
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdnxO-7UUAApMpo.jpg:large

yoni
03-18-16, 06:11
George Soros is one of the biggest pieces of scum to ever walk the earth. Israel should have killed him years ago.

If the police in Cleveland don't take this serious and respond at the first signs of violence with an iron fist, it will make the WTO riots in Seattle look like children playing in the park.

Right to assemble and protest, absolutely. Right to injure people and destroy property absolutely not.

To the question of is the left today in the same mind set as the supporters of the Nazi's in Germany, I would agree they are in the same mind set. Thank G-D they don't have a charismatic leader to rally around.

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 06:41
George Soros is one of the biggest pieces of scum to ever walk the earth. Israel should have killed him years ago.

He is a Jew (he was also party of the Hitler Youth and went around to take away the assets of jews, a time he says was "one of the funnest times in my life") and a backer of many Zionist ideals so they will not take him out.

I know the Malaysian Government had a green light on him when he destroyed their currencies. I wish they had the balls to kill him on American soil.

Russia has a warrant out for his arrest as he is a "subversive agent working to destroy the Western world".

If the police in Cleveland don't take this serious and respond at the first signs of violence with an iron fist, it will make the WTO riots in Seattle look like children playing in the park.

Do they have a chief of police? If so he will not as he is most likely a Democrat.

Right to assemble and protest, absolutely. Right to injure people and destroy property absolutely not.

You like out the right to kick ass.

To the question of is the left today in the same mind set as the supporters of the Nazi's in Germany, I would agree they are in the same mind set. Thank G-D they don't have a charismatic leader to rally around.

No, they are more or less Communists, The Nazis had a sense of identity, nation, culture and race while the communists denied the existence of almost every thing that was a "distraction" to "the cause".

The left is losing its hold as more and more people are seeing them as the lying traitors they are, more over they are running out of time as the debt levels will soon make their ideas and goals not possible to impediment in time before their cloward and piven engineered collapse.

More over the right will not take much more, remember the Armed Forces will side with a Pinochet over leftist any day. What a site that will be.

djegators
03-18-16, 07:34
From my perspective, I believe in strong First Amendment rights. I could see myself protesting, holding some sign, but I would act with basic human decency towards my fellow citizens, albeit political opponents. I would try to engage my opponents with a friendly argument, but not be abusive.

There's something more going on here with these radical leftists. It's like all reason and rational thought leaves them and they devolve into something less than a modern human; almost like becoming an animal without the concepts of good and evil. Perhaps it is some kind of mental illness? Is this what happened to the hard core Nazis; the ones who justified and carried out the Final Solution in the death camps? Or even the hard core Islamists like ISIS members?

Leftism is the most dynamic religion of our time. It is constantly spreading, and it infects every institution, including Christian Churches, the Catholic church. It has infected our schools, our entertainment, corporations, and of course all levels of government. The leftists followers do not value truth, they do not have our values, and they place advancement of leftism above all else.

SomeOtherGuy
03-18-16, 08:36
No, they are more or less Communists, The Nazis had a sense of identity, nation, culture and race while the communists denied the existence of almost every thing that was a "distraction" to "the cause".

And remember that the Nazis rose to power in a time when communists were a large and active issue in Germany, combined with all sorts of social decay and crime relating to the post-WWI economy and the general attitude of the 1920's. The Nazis promised order, including suppression of the communists (among other things), and early on presented themselves as much more moderate than they turned out to be.

Any of this sound at all familiar?

MountainRaven
03-18-16, 09:23
Really?

When has the Tea Party, the NRA, or any other conservative group EVER shutdown Democrat rallies, conventions, or other speaking engagements?

What Conservative billionaires have personally been funding professional anarchists to combat their political foes?

Drumpf shut down his rally in Chicago. Neither the SS nor Chicago PD pulled the plug.

At the same time we have people going to Drumpf rallies to peaceably protest being battered and assaulted by Drumpfvolk.

But you can't see that in your echo chamber.

TMS951
03-18-16, 09:46

[/I]

What stupid disrespectful people. I can't think of a much better way to bring out disillusioned white voters than this. Eventually BLM will produce a large Anti BLM voter segment. I also hope that their antics will draw Hilary voters away from her because of her closeness to BLM and the 'black vote'. I don't expect them to vote trump, but I'd love for them to sit this election out.

Black lives matter make me think of the saying 'Careful of speaking with a sharp tongue as you make cut your own throat', if all goes well BLM will be their own demise.

yoni
03-18-16, 10:21
Soros funds most of the anti Israel far left wing that exists in Israel. Your right he is a Jew, your right he collaborated with the Nazi's against his own people.

In short he a scum and should be taken out.

But a Zionist he is not.

26 Inf
03-18-16, 10:22
Why??

Depending on how many you bought at one time they were about $100.00 a shot - essentially you were shooting a mini taser. They did work good, but volume wasn't there - I do not believe they had any liability issues as TASER announced they weren't producing it any more and sold out their existing inventory - something they wouldn't have done if there were liability issues.

26 Inf
03-18-16, 10:29

I really, really, like your first paragraph.

Unfortunately, I don't think 'There's something more going on here with these radical leftists. It's like all reason and rational thought leaves them and they devolve into something less than a modern human; almost like becoming an animal without the concepts of good and evil ' is limited to merely the left.

At least that is my take from reading some of the posts on this thread.

yoni
03-18-16, 10:42
Thomas Jefferson is my favorite American of the founding fathers and he stated "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."

If only all Americans would follow his advice, then maybe we could find some common ground. But I as most people here see a void growing between the 2 sides, which if not healed might result in massive blood shed.

Sam
03-18-16, 10:49
The Ohio governor (one of the participants in this three way battle royal in suits) better put their state National Guard on some kind of alert.

Dist. Expert 26
03-18-16, 10:53
Thomas Jefferson is my favorite American of the founding fathers and he stated "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."

If only all Americans would follow his advice, then maybe we could find some common ground. But I as most people here see a void growing between the 2 sides, which if not healed might result in massive blood shed.

I personally feel that the differences and problems in this country are so great that they cannot be solved without bloodshed.

To quote Thomas Jefferson- "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

To be clear, I'm not advocating for a civil war. I simply cannot see a way forward that can be accomplished peacefully.

Caeser25
03-18-16, 11:16
What genius decides Cleveland was a good idea?

26 Inf
03-18-16, 11:36

I'm willing to bet that someone on the site selection committee had never been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

nml
03-18-16, 12:16
At the same time we have people going to Drumpf rallies to peaceably protest being battered and assaulted by Drumpfvolk.

But you can't see that in your echo chamber.Was there someone else assaulted?

I know the big news item is the guy that was elbowed by the 78 year old. He's nearly 80. He's probably got a few screws loose. They charged him with the assault. The fact that it got so much coverage is embarrassing. I bet 10 people were murdered in Chicago over the course of their coverage.

I've never paid much mind to Donald Trump. But when Obama and Chinese leaders speak out against someone ... they might be the best choice out there.

chuckman
03-18-16, 12:20
That there will be protestors is a given. The likelihood of riots is pretty good. It's just what those people do.

soulezoo
03-18-16, 12:29
Well....gee. Some of this BS makes tge 60s look quaint

Ugh ....I feel bad for all the guys working that day.

Actually, the 60's was still worse. But I have full confidence we'll get there. Although I think it was '72 convention in Chicago that go the better of the Democrats.

Just remember it is those '60's leftists that became parents and teachers that are teaching everything they know now to the new generation.

ramairthree
03-18-16, 14:05
Release the hounds and bring on the fire hoses

Firefly
03-18-16, 14:13
I wish I had taken flying lessons. A red Fokker biplane cropdusting Bear mace could go a long way, just say'n.

I also wish I could grow a bad ass handlebar 'stache. Wear a leather jacket and goggles with a scarf.

Just to have some BLM douche claw at his eyes screaming "CURSE YOU, RED BARON!"

But I'm sure that would be frowned upon

soulezoo
03-18-16, 14:15
I wish I had taken flying lessons. A red Fokker triplane cropdusting Bear mace could go a long way, just say'n.

I also wish I could grow a bad ass handlebar 'stache. Wear a leather jacket and goggles with a scarf.

Fixed it for you.

Firefly
03-18-16, 14:17
.....you know what meant.

Benito
03-18-16, 14:24
Napalm that shit

Benito
03-18-16, 14:27
Drumpf shut down his rally in Chicago. Neither the SS nor Chicago PD pulled the plug.

So, Trump controls BLM and George Soros?

Averageman
03-18-16, 14:38

Some folks refuse to see the disparity of force being used.
I certainly didn't see the outcry from BLM when the knock-out game was all the rage. Knocking out elderly white folks was all fun and games until the old folks either fought back or this incident happened.
The Progressives with the help of the Left Wing Media have no problem promoting self defense or out right violence until their muscle start taking the heat. When one of theirs go down it's always "Trayvon was just getting his life together when that old White Lady shot him." It doesn't seem to matter that Trayvon was crawling out of her window after burglarizing her home.
No one questions a Reverend Wright when he says "God Damn America", they even elect one of his more famous parishioners as POTUS. Let Trump not condem someone fast enough and he supports the KKK.
No one stands up to rebut Hillary when she says "No Americans died in Libya." No one apparently even remember Benghazi?

You can have it both ways, as long as both ways support the Progressives.

Moose-Knuckle
03-18-16, 15:35

Trump stopped it due to safety concerns and threats.

Speaking of echo chambers, do you get this butt hurt when a white dude gets assaulted for nothing more than walking though a black neighborhood?

I fully expect to get accosted and assaulted if I attend a #BLM protest wearing a Cruz/Trump/Bush t-shirt.

The #BLM crowd is not their to peacefully assemble and engage in meaningful discourse, they are there to disrupt a lawful peaceful assembly.

And you dodged my question.

When has a Conservative group ever shutdown/disrupt a Democrat rally and or been funded by a billionaire leftist to do so?

26 Inf
03-18-16, 15:41
I wish I had taken flying lessons. A red Fokker biplane cropdusting Bear mace could go a long way, just say'n.

Dude, I never knew you were in the Philadelphia Air Force:

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/05/13/406243272/im-from-philly-30-years-later-im-still-trying-to-make-sense-of-the-move-bombing

soulezoo
03-18-16, 15:50
.....you know what meant.

Had to bust your nuts a little... you know. People get so fussy here!

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 17:55
Soros funds most of the anti Israel far left wing that exists in Israel. Your right he is a Jew, your right he collaborated with the Nazi's against his own people.

In short he a scum and should be taken out.

But a Zionist he is not.

He has backed many Zionist ideals, such as cultural marxism, open borders, mass immigration (who is funding many of the groups bring in illegals in Europe/America and giving them aid?) Gun control, ec.

He also does not push such ideals in and on Israel, case in point his feminist group he funded in Brazil but when the leadership wanted to open up branches in Israel all of a sudden the funds went dry, How odd is it not?

Zionist or not he will burn for his actions.

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 17:57

Ohio is a swing state.

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 18:00

You are pure evil....Never Change.

FlyingHunter
03-18-16, 20:17

I'll fly. I can handle that part. Bring your jacket, goggles, scarf, and grow your own 'stache.

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 20:49
Salt Lake City protest is melting down.

MountainRaven
03-18-16, 20:57
Was there someone else assaulted?

I know the big news item is the guy that was elbowed by the 78 year old. He's nearly 80. He's probably got a few screws loose. They charged him with the assault. The fact that it got so much coverage is embarrassing. I bet 10 people were murdered in Chicago over the course of their coverage.

I've never paid much mind to Donald Trump. But when Obama and Chinese leaders speak out against someone ... they might be the best choice out there.

When people like Carrera and Putin say that they admire someone, maybe they aren't the best choice out there.

Here's a handy list compiled by Drumpf's friends at the Russian-controlled media:

Eight times protesters were attacked, dragged from Donald Drumpf rallies (https://www.rt.com/usa/335382-donald-trump-protesters-removed/)

These go back to late last year.

You're confused.

Trump stopped it due to safety concerns and threats.

Speaking of echo chambers, do you get this butt hurt when a white dude gets assaulted for nothing more than walking though a black neighborhood?

I fully expect to get accosted and assaulted if I attend a #BLM protest wearing a Cruz/Trump/Bush t-shirt.

The #BLM crowd is not their to peacefully assemble and engage in meaningful discourse, they are there to disrupt a lawful peaceful assembly.

And you dodged my question.

When has a Conservative group ever shutdown/disrupt a Democrat rally and or been funded by a billionaire leftist to do so?

Butthurt? What butthurt? You're confused.

The only person who has ever shut down a Drumpf rally is... Drumpf.

The only people who have been harmed at Drumpf rallies were accosted by... Drumpfvolk.

AnthonyCumia
03-18-16, 21:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIjljucvBI4

nml
03-18-16, 22:13
Here's a handy listThanks that helps.

10/14 Dumbass but just two dogs barking 11/21 Can't see what happened/provocation etc 12/14 Short video, didn't hear any racial slurs but some dumbass (who has never seen someone on fire) says that yes 1/9 Non incident and sounds like she is a stab-an-IDF-soldier nutter 2/23 I played the video clip and right away they took him completely out of context 2/29 Secret service not really relevant 3/3 Video clearly shows no one being assaulted (other than the protesters hurling insults) 3/9 already mentioned

Other than who knows what happened 11/21 I didn't see a single thing that showed anyone else being attacked. If only the 78 year old has ever been charged it would seem to support that. I also had heard his quote but had never seen that video with the context. So thanks for that I guess? Unless there's more it seems like the media is really stretching to the point of lying when they say he is trying to incite violence. Especially with that misleading link title.

When people like Carrera and Putin say that they admire someone, maybe they aren't the best choice out there.I don't think Putin does: http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/the-bromance-between-donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin-might-be-over/news-story/07a57dc841e14ab78bf57e1134308ccd

Obviously I respect your opinion as you seem to know his history, but when given the choice between McDonalds and a shit sandwich, I am going to choose McDonalds.

Irish
03-19-16, 12:29
Protestors shutting down freeway going towards Trump rally in AZ.
(http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-far-left-protesters-shut-down-highway-leading-to-trump-rally/)

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/highway-still-shut-down.jpg

26 Inf
03-19-16, 12:38
Those folks need to be arrested - don't care whose side they are on. Or the right of the people peaceably to assemble does not include acting like asshats closing freeways.

FlyingHunter
03-19-16, 13:40
And now 2-19-16, 14:40 large protest against Trump in New York City, Trump Towers.

Averageman
03-19-16, 13:45
(http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-far-left-protesters-shut-down-highway-leading-to-trump-rally/)

And this is why I keep a Louisville Slugger in my truck.
Some folks seem to think they have the market cornered on being an assh@le, they've just not stepped out on the street hoping to block me from my destination yet.
The more they do this stuff, the more likely I am to vote Trump and try to do it a second time. Damn it why should the Chicago Democrats have all of the fun?

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-19-16, 13:55
The BLMers haven't figured out yet these are not your run of the mill GOPers. These people are those ones that are fed up with all these Shenanigans and are liable to snap.

I actually think that is what Soros wants. Some conflict that gives them ammo to marginalize Trump even more. Soros is more than willing to sacrifice some of his people to get ahead. He's done it before.

Honu
03-19-16, 14:10
really hope they arrest them all for blocking a road like that and then charge them for everything they can think of
would be good if they could all get felony record somehow for this stunt :)

but there seems to be a sheriff truck there also ?
report says they dispersed before arrests could be made but it took a hour to clear them ?
I somehow see some political BS going on here

sick of this crap from the left and amazed nobody was hurt

Averageman
03-19-16, 14:42
Let Sheriff Joe find a tent and some pink underwear for them.
Honestly I wish someone would turn Soros over to one of the many different countries that would like to prosecute him.
I'm thinking Israel might like to have him for the rest of his rotten life.

OH58D
03-19-16, 14:43
The Conservative Right is playing defense right now, and in the long run playing defense is a loser proposition. At some point, the American Right is going to get fed up and the push back will be ugly. These left wing Marxists are playing with fire.

Turnkey11
03-19-16, 14:46
There is a video circulating of use of the Active Denial System in the middle east being used, where after the protesters fled behind the building to escape the burn, a few of them would stick their limbs out around the corner to see if it was still there. You could watch when the system was activated and how fast they jerked their arm or leg back behind the wall. Put a couple of these in Cleveland, dont bother with the suits and batons.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-19-16, 16:22
Let's get something straight. This is not a 'Protest' this is a direct action denial of other people's civil rights. Protest means to gather and voice grievances. This is beyond that is a criminal conspiracy to deny other's civil rights. It should be investigated and prosecuted as a RICO case.

You want to gather at the town square and make a ruckus, that is protected. Going out and keeping others from enjoying their civil rights is a crime. This is a direct action against a group of people meant to disrupt the democratic political process.

That is very dangerous.

SomeOtherGuy
03-19-16, 18:52
The more they do this stuff, the more likely I am to vote Trump and try to do it a second time.

I agree with this, especially since it looks like Hillary has a lock on the Dem side. (I don't support Sanders, but I consider Hillary an inhuman monster.)

I actually think that is what Soros wants. Some conflict that gives them ammo to marginalize Trump even more. Soros is more than willing to sacrifice some of his people to get ahead. He's done it before.

You might say that sacrificing others - particularly "his people" - for his personal gain is something Soros has been doing for most of his life!

Let's get something straight. This is not a 'Protest' this is a direct action denial of other people's civil rights. Protest means to gather and voice grievances. This is beyond that is a criminal conspiracy to deny other's civil rights. It should be investigated and prosecuted as a RICO case.

You want to gather at the town square and make a ruckus, that is protected. Going out and keeping others from enjoying their civil rights is a crime. This is a direct action against a group of people meant to disrupt the democratic political process. That is very dangerous.

+1000 on this. I already have issues with letting the dumber half of the population decide the vote, but when the dumber half also tries to stop the workings of our mediocre democratic process completely, I don't see why they should be allowed to participate in the process at all. No, I don't like the road that this seems to lead down, but it seems we've all been shoved down that road already.

djegators
03-19-16, 19:09

You want to gather at the town square and make a ruckus, that is protected. Going out and keeping others from enjoying their civil rights is a crime. This is a direct action against a group of people meant to disrupt the democratic political process.

That is very dangerous.

It is not even that, it is nothing but paid for agitation...it is Alinsky tactics before ours eyes...the more chaos, the better things are for the leftists.

Firefly
03-19-16, 20:14
This aggression can not stand.

Closing off roads and tossing bitchfits because people don't want to vote for your communist of choice is wrong

titsonritz
03-19-16, 20:24

Honestly that was my first thought as well.

NC_DAVE
03-19-16, 20:25
The BLMers haven't figured out yet these are not your run of the mill GOPers. These people are those ones that are fed up with all these Shenanigans and are liable to snap.

Bingo the more they **** around the less people like them. But if some honkey goes nuts it only legitimizes their cause.

Outlander Systems
03-19-16, 20:40
There is an historical precedence for this type of behavior:

The Sturmabteilung (SA; German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊɐ̯mʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ]; literally "Storm Detachment") functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party.

It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists, and Jews – for instance, during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

Apparently these folks don't see the irony...

BoringGuy45
03-19-16, 21:24
There is an historical precedence for this type of behavior:

Apparently these folks don't see the irony...

Generally, the Nazi comparisons in American politics are overblown and overdone, but in this case, they ring very true. The only difference between the current crop of leftists and the brownshirts is that the brownshirts were as well organized, trained, and armed as many police and military forces.

Outlander Systems
03-19-16, 21:30
I'm sure with enough money, the BLM bigots will get there...

Generally, the Nazi comparisons in American politics are overblown and overdone, but in this case, they ring very true. The only difference between the current crop of leftists and the brownshirts is that the brownshirts were as well organized, trained, and armed as many police and military forces. Give it time though.

BoringGuy45
03-19-16, 21:32
I'm sure with enough money, the BLM bigots will get there...

Agreed. The saving grace for now is that these people are either cowards or disorganized hell raisers. If they grow a set of balls, and Soros starts funding boot camps and some service weapons for these commies, we could be in serious trouble.

Outlander Systems
03-19-16, 21:49
Considering how off-the-rails this country is, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

There is a parallel between these violent criminal actors, and other color revolutions of late.

None of these people are offering "solutions" to their grievances, and are nothing more than pawns in a third party's scheme to destabilize the existing order, divide the proletariat, and create havoc and chaos. It seems, at least from my perspective, to amplify, and this entire disruptive, riot/protest/flash-mob thing is moving towards the direction of outright insurrection.

Every possible wedge issue is being exploited, and, whoever is ultimately pulling the strings, has created a large movement of hate-filled, irrational, violent dupes, that would gladly fall in line with a persuasive enough leader.

Agreed. The saving grace for now is that these people are either cowards or disorganized hell raisers. If they grow a set of balls, and Soros starts funding boot camps and some service weapons for these commies, we could be in serious trouble.

Firefly
03-19-16, 21:52
Ain't skeered.

Everybody is a badass until reality sets in.
Like the Black Panthers who hung out at polling places with bats back in 08. If someone had shoved a .45 in homeboys face and splattered his brains, his buddy would've ran like hell and called the cops.

These people don't want fights. Just to stir up mob mentality and browbeat the housebroken citizen who just wants to work and go home.

Once bodies start dropping, they always change their tune.
I believe the Korean Roof Snipers proved that in '91

Outlander Systems
03-19-16, 21:59
This is 2016.

The police are "racist thugs" and the violent criminals need space to destroy.

It's Opposite Day 365.

Ain't skeered.

Like the Black Panthers who hung out at polling places with bats back in 08. If someone had shoved a .45 in homeboys face and splattered his brains, his buddy would've ran like hell and called the cops.

These people don't want fights. Just to stir up mob mentality and browbeat the housebroken citizen who just wants to work and go home.

Mauser KAR98K
03-19-16, 22:03
Generally, the Nazi comparisons in American politics are overblown and overdone, but in this case, they ring very true. The only difference between the current crop of leftists and the brownshirts is that the brownshirts were as well organized, trained, and armed as many police and military forces.

Considering Soro's is NAZI sympathizer. That shoe fitting and all.

Dist. Expert 26
03-19-16, 22:04
Ain't skeered.

This.

It won't happen simply because of where I live, but let some BLM idiot try to threaten me at the polls. Cameras or not it won't go the way they have planned.

Not saying I'm going to shoot someone just for the hell of it, but I assure you I won't walk away without casting my vote.

Firefly
03-19-16, 22:25
This is 2016.

The police are "racist thugs" and the violent criminals need space to destroy.

It's Opposite Day 365.

Trust me, bro. Black folks call the police on each other more than white folks. Cops be racist and shit unless they are being used to get back at somebody else; then they can't get there fast enough

It doesn't nor should it matter but these types are bitches who want to cut loose and be stupid but if some guys sick of being messed with start coming out their cars with ARs or Ax Handles the police simply can't get their fast enough for their liking.

The whole eating cake and having it too schtick

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-16, 03:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4U6TQlNI

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-16, 03:17
Let Sheriff Joe find a tent and some pink underwear for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQjWpP_2w4

Eurodriver
03-20-16, 05:29
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141383888#post1

At least there seems to be a consensus that this stuff is retarded - even on the real "other site".

This is so stupid, I don't even know where to begin.

1) You are not marginalising Trump. You are giving him even more free airtime than he already gets.

2) You are not turning people to the Clinton and Sanders cause, quite the opposite, in fact, because it makes the left look like hoodlums.

3) You are making people who are not even interested in the the Trump rally suffer, miss appointments, possibly lose jobs, die (if in an ambulance) and miss out on all sorts of important things. You might even be turning those people into Trump supporters.

4) You are taking away the right of peaceful political assembly to all the rally attendees.

5) You are doing something illegal.

How is any of this at all helpful to the Democratic cause?

JC5188
03-20-16, 06:08
Ain't skeered.

Buddy of mine was a Cop back then. Pretty much his sentiments. Although, he said he'd start with the baton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
03-20-16, 08:49
Roger that.

Errybody wants t both ways I suppose.

Trust me, bro. Black folks call the police on each other more than white folks. Cops be racist and shit unless they are being used to get back at somebody else; then they can't get there fast enough

It doesn't nor should it matter but these types are bitches who want to cut loose and be stupid but if some guys sick of being messed with start coming out their cars with ARs or Ax Handles the police simply can't get their fast enough for their liking.

The whole eating cake and having it too schtick

Outlander Systems
03-20-16, 08:53
My issue with this mess is as follows:

Trump is the only candidate who might offer permanent solutions to permanent problems. Translated to: helping poor' folks get gainful employment.

The status-quo crowd will simply adhere to business-as-usual. Translated to: throw the dog a bone as a temporary solution to permanent problems. It's more politically expedient that way.

Trump is an asshole for sure. But he is NOT the status quo, and the status quo ain't working.

Outlander Systems
03-20-16, 09:17
Police Officer recounts his experience at Trump Rally:

http://youtu.be/2q6jHad-XG0

26 Inf
03-20-16, 09:52
Good points from video:

1) Trump rents the venues - therefore he has right of determining who remains - is invited in;

2) There is an announcement made to attendees not to fight with/harm protestors

Not a Trump fan, but fair is fair.

Averageman
03-20-16, 10:44
Police Officer recounts his experience at Trump Rally:

You definately arent going to see this on any of the 24 hour News Stations, it's not fitting the narrative being pushed.
The more they push the more people seem to be rallying behind Trump.

nml
03-20-16, 11:35
But he is NOT the status quo, and the status quo ain't working.Actually the status quo has been working just as intended. On The Road to Serfdom (since 1973):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Productivity_and_Real_Median_Family_Income_Growth_in_the_United_States.png

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-20-16, 11:39
Th really need to get video out of how poorly these 'protestors' are acting.

Firefly
03-20-16, 12:32
Brotherman in that video has a trillion times more credibility than any, if not all, news media in his account on several levels.

See...now I wanna go to a Trump rally for shits. I'll prep like I did when I went to a Pantera show

Outlander Systems
03-20-16, 12:53
Political Mosh Pit.

I recommend leather motorcycle jacket with metal spikes on the shoulder.

ETA: mouth guard and jock-piece cup.

Brotherman in that video has a trillion times more credibility than any, if not all, news media in his account on several levels.

See...now I wanna go to a Trump rally for shits. I'll prep like I did when I went to a Pantera show

Firefly
03-20-16, 13:12
Like I said...I've survived Pantera AND Smashing Pumpkins....

I got more games than Nintendo

Moose-Knuckle
03-21-16, 03:32
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1446/25326430883_da1e9e3fca_z.jpg

Sensei
03-21-16, 03:42

For some reason, that dog leash scene from National Lampoon's Vacation comes to mind...

Moose-Knuckle
03-21-16, 04:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuYox35My0

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-21-16, 07:49

Nice rack. Just sayin'. It almost seems like she agrees, or has an odd curvature of the spine.

How is this not a RICO crime? Protest, fine. Illegal acts meant to intimidate and silence political opponents...

26 Inf
03-21-16, 10:06
The obligatory - 'I'd hit it.' (Not Soros)

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-21-16, 10:26
The obligatory - 'I'd hit it.' (Not Soros)

I just realized that she is neck tied to the window frame of the truck. Kinky. I like it.

I wonder how long she could keep up having to shuffle sideways like that?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5HbBL62IiRE/hqdefault.jpg

TAZ
03-21-16, 10:29

Where are all the good drunk drivers when you need one??

Outlander Systems
03-21-16, 10:43
Paging Firefly...

I just realized that she is neck tied to the window frame of the truck. Kinky. I like it.

Sam
03-21-16, 15:57
If you guys are done discussing this topic, let us know. Two pages worth of trash were removed.

Outlander Systems
03-21-16, 16:55
Sam, I don't speak for anyone other than myself, but I personally think this topic will be a recurring one between now and November.

One of my favorite futurists/prognosticators, John Robb, sums up the MDCOA:

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2016/03/how-the-us-ends-up-in-a-civil-war.html

If you guys are done discussing this topic, let us know. Two pages worth of trash were removed.

Moose-Knuckle
03-21-16, 17:21
Sam, I don't speak for anyone other than myself, but I personally think this topic will be a recurring one between now and November.

One of my favorite futurists/prognosticators, John Robb, sums up the MDCOA:

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2016/03/how-the-us-ends-up-in-a-civil-war.html

This echos my thoughts on the matter.

We will be seeing riots/civil unrest at every Trump rally, the convention, etc. it would be nice to have a single thread discussing these events.

_Stormin_
03-21-16, 17:29
My voting strategy looks like it will essentially be, "Does the left hate him enough to risk jail time to try and 'stop him' from being the candidate in the General Election?" Must be a decent candidate...

Sam
03-21-16, 18:21

Discuss all you want as long as your buddies are sticking to the original topic. Like I said, two pages of trash were cleaned up.

Firefly
03-21-16, 18:34
Yeah I guess we did take a bit of a left turn there. Sorry bout that.

It's actually a bit of a serious matter because these are, in effect, paid radicals who are trying to upset our basic freedoms of movement and expression. There is a double standard in how this is, or rather ISN'T, being reported and it isn't going away.

In fact, as November looms I expect it to get more desperate and more violent. Because tge new standard is: "If you disagree with society just start breaking things and hurting people. If enough people do it, it isn't wrong".

Mob rule. And well...we know if it doesn't benefit the incumbent electorate, nothing will be done.

Outlander Systems
03-21-16, 18:37
Roger that.

Discuss all you want as long as your buddies are sticking to the original topic. Like I said, two pages of trash were cleaned up.

FlyingHunter
03-21-16, 19:12
And 3 days ago in Cleveland:

Speakers at a Saturday conference, organized by the local chapter of the left-leaning National Lawyers Guild, also invoked the political unrest and activism of the 1960s — and the efforts by the federal government at the time to undermine the movement through surveillance and undercover infiltration.

"If you ever want to be in a moment of history, don't sit back at home and say, 'I hope another 1968 will happen,' and say 'Damn, I wish I had been there,'" King Downing, the coordinator of mass defense for the NLG, said during one session. "So let's get busy."

The all-day conference took place at the Case Western Reserve University law school, and was held to coordinate legal support and other assistance to the potentially large number of people who could be arrested in Cleveland during mass demonstrations.

A panelist, the Rev. Waltrina Middleton, said she felt called to increase her activism efforts after participating in demonstrations in Ferguson following the August 2014 police shooting death of Michael Brown, 18, and the November 2014 shooting death of Tamir Rice, 12, by a Cleveland police officer.

She described her experiences in Ferguson as a preview of what to expect from police — as well as a primer in what activists should do to prepare.

"I can tell you right now that compared to places like Baltimore or Ferguson, we in Cleveland may not have the same level of [activist] infrastructure,' she said. "But thankfully, we have been able to get everyone out of jail through crowd funding and partnerships throughout the city."

Great, just Great, sigh...

Benito
03-21-16, 20:02
My voting strategy looks like it will essentially be, "Does the left hate him enough to risk jail time to try and 'stop him' from being the candidate in the General Election?" Must be a decent candidate...

Well said.

It's a foregone conclusion that the Left will riot violently, pull fire alarms, break laws, scream, yell, hurl feces, hurl Hitler accusations, etc., and with the media's support no one even bats an eyelash.
On the other hand, it's a foregone conclusion that the Right will not riot, will be peaceful, will not break laws, and will generally be civil, and with the media out to make them look like Nazi KKK Stormfronters, people immediately accept this narrative upon hearing even the vaguest most unsubstantiated and false accusation of misbehavior on the part of someone on the "Right".

From a game theory point of view, I actually see zero benefit to playing nice and being civil. Like Islam, the Left has made huge advances by advancing on multiple fronts. They have certain cadres that openly act violently, and they have other cadres that don't carry out violence, but justify and explain away the violence of their brethren.

_Stormin_
03-21-16, 21:19
But come election time, they vote as they're told...

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-21-16, 22:43
I've always though that they need to ditch the tactical black. It doesn't intimidate the crazies and it looks horrible on tv and the 'optics'. I want to put my red dot 'optic' on people that use the term 'optics ' when they mean images.

White wash the riot gear in pastel colors. On the ballistic shields use that see thru advert film they us on buses and put pictures of kitten, puppies and baby ducks. Face masks with pictures printed the same way of diverse 20 somethings. Make the battons so that they look like a bouquet of flowers, but there is a reverse pulley and weight in it so that when You swing it, the centrifigul force acts on a weight and pulls the flowers into the shaft, the weight goes to the end for more hitting power. Not just high power water hoses, but use colored bubbles. Prettier and slick as snot. Of course on the police horses, put unicorn horns on their heads. Rubber bullets with smiley face or lips embossed on the front so that they leave kiss marks or happy faces. Or maybe the text 'I rioted in Cleveland and all I got was this welt.' Have Looney Tunes music in the background.

26 Inf
03-21-16, 22:53
Honestly, the last thing the police and America need are the images of the police quelling the rioters at the 1968 convention replayed with modern 'militarized' police in the roles of the Chicago PD:

https://www.google.com/search?q=1968+dnc+convention+in+chicago&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHq8T_sNPLAhWJGR4KHWyKD2MQ_AUICSgD&biw=1920&bih=943#imgdii=f8oAToaTLWPVdM%3A%3Bf8oAToaTLWPVdM%3A%3BOE-wEu06Mu1WiM%3A&imgrc=f8oAToaTLWPVdM%3A

nml
03-21-16, 22:59
From a game theory point of view, I actually see zero benefit to playing nice and being civil.You must be playing the wrong game. Every crazed leftist means five normal people turning away from their behavior. They are screaming for attention because they have nothing else

nml
03-21-16, 23:14
Honestly, the last thing the police and America need are the images of the police quelling the rioters at the 1968 convention replayed with modern 'militarized' police in the roles of the Chicago PDThere was a lot happening that year, MLK RFK Nam. As long the EBT cards work and the disability checks don't bounce we should be okay.

Moose-Knuckle
03-22-16, 03:26
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1513/25954412776_93988a302e_b.jpg

Benito
03-22-16, 03:43
You must be playing the wrong game. Every crazed leftist means five normal people turning away from their behavior. They are screaming for attention because they have nothing else

I hope you're right.
The thing is, the proportion of normal people has shrunk drastically over the last several decades. Leftist indoctrination via the education system, entertainment, the news media, etc. has made today's "normal" American (in the statistical meaning) something very different that what you and I consider normal.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-22-16, 07:25
It opens up an interesting question of who these leftists are really against (or even for) or are they just anarchist nihilists? I understand the FSA wants Hillary because they get for FS, but if you really want to change the power structure, Trump does that in spades compared to Hillary. If I were Trump I'd be reaching out to the disenfranchised on the left. I don't think that he will get even a majority of them, but he could legitimately say that he is truly the only disruptive change agent left that is viable.

Some on the right say that what we really need to do is lose big so that people get a full ration of leftist stupidity so that they will learn and come back to the right. Play that argument in reverse. Trump will be such a disaster that people will beg for Bernie next time.

Why is Trump evil when Bloomberg and Soros aren't? It ain't the money then since the goofy left will follow billionaires- and perhaps the poster boys for the 1% (finance, white, male, Jewish) bogey man that the MoveOn (but they are still here) loves to rail against.

Averageman
03-22-16, 07:46
It opens up an interesting question of who these leftists are really against (or even for) or are they just anarchist nihilists? I understand the FSA wants Hillary because they get for FS, but if you really want to change the power structure, Trump does that in spades compared to Hillary. If I were Trump I'd be reaching out to the disenfranchised on the left. I don't think that he will get even a majority of them, but he could legitimately say that he is truly the only disruptive change agent left that is viable.

Some on the right say that what we really need to do is lose big so that people get a full ration of leftist stupidity so that they will learn and come back to the right. Play that argument in reverse. Trump will be such a disaster that people will beg for Bernie next time.

Why is Trump evil when Bloomberg and Soros aren't? It ain't the money then since the goofy left will follow billionaires- and perhaps the poster boys for the 1% (finance, white, male, Jewish) bogey man that the MoveOn (but they are still here) loves to rail against.

What you are missing is these guys fund that stuff. You're only evil if you spend your money on making more capital, thus creating jobs, or giving it to charities that don't fund these people.
In the end it is all about money.
As a sideline do you think events like what are currently happening in Brussels are hurting or helping to get the Conservatives the White House?
I'm thinking in no small way this is proving Trump right. If you cannot control your immigration or your borders, you invite terror.

djegators
03-22-16, 07:46

They are not really "for" anything...their goal is the disruption itself...this is Alinsky 101.

JC5188
03-22-16, 08:27
When they block roads like this, I always think of this dude...

http://youtu.be/BD5ofrSNDFA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nml
03-22-16, 12:54
The thing is, the proportion of normal people has shrunk drastically over the last several decades.Okay five people may be too high, true -- but the point is their obscene responses are detrimental to their cause. In my opinion the more civil Trump and his supporters are the more undecided votes he wins. A gradual "softening" up to the election in November would give him the best results.

Stengun
03-22-16, 13:33
Howdy,

The only rioters will be T-Rump supporters after the GOP steals the nomination from him.

Paul

Dist. Expert 26
03-22-16, 18:32
Howdy,

The only rioters will be T-Rump supporters after the GOP steals the nomination from him.

Paul

That might happen too, but if you think the leftists won't riot you haven't been paying attention.

djegators
03-22-16, 18:55
That might happen too, but if you think the leftists won't riot you haven't been paying attention.

Am I missing out on something? The leftists already are rioting, and have been for some time...

Dist. Expert 26
03-22-16, 19:00
Am I missing out on something? The leftists already are rioting, and have been for some time...

Some of us apparently haven't been watching the news.

Firefly
03-22-16, 19:15
If I were to make a documentary of the last 8 years of state of tge nation; I'd name it "America Addio"

Moose-Knuckle
03-23-16, 01:09

Nope some choose to be Obama apologists and try to regurgitate things like there savages/rioters/etc. on "both sides".

I'm still waiting for Hillary and Bernie rallies to be disrupted, highways blocked, attendees threatened and attacked.

Some of us apparently haven't been watching the news.

And some have been drinking Karl Marx's Kool-Aid.

SIGguy229
03-23-16, 09:37
They should have just towed the car with it attached. It would not have chained itself to another vehicle again...hell, they wouldn't even lock up their bike. Give them 30 seconds to comply and then tow away.

brickboy240
03-23-16, 09:56
Cleveland will be a disaster any way you paint it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-23-16, 11:20
They protest like this and deny me my rights of voting and travel and they'll get a handslap. I don't pay my taxes to support these FSA recruits, and I go to prison.

FlyingHunter
06-27-16, 18:37
just a few more weeks...

The leftist website Fight Back! News is promoting a list of about 40 groups planning to protest at July’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
The “Coalition to Stop Trump and March on the RNC” rally is scheduled for July 18, the first day of the Republican National Convention. FightBack reports that the “protest will put forward the slogans, “Dump Trump, Say No to the Republican Agenda. Stand against Racist, Anti-immigrant and Anti-Muslim Attacks. We demand Peace, Justice and Equality” and goes on to say:

“We’re hoping for a march that draws thousands,” states Coalition spokesperson Mick Kelly. “There is a growing tide of anger in the country, directed against Trump and the reactionary, anti-people agenda of the Republican Party. We intend to fill the streets with people who reject their racist, anti-immigrant, and anti-Muslim attacks.”

One notable attendee will be the Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO) that openly advocates for minorities to secede from the union and form their own racial nation states, as seen in now common protest memes like “Make America Mexico Again.”

The_War_Wagon
06-27-16, 18:51
Trial run the prior weekend! ;)

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/8d/02/8d0275ba8998423dbbfd8e731887b842.jpg?itok=ejJHW7OS

Firefly
06-27-16, 19:08
Slightly OT, but I've always sorta wanted to go to one of those Zombie Apocalypse deals with the paintball guns. But never have the heart to do it as I know I'm a grown ass middle aged man shooting some teenybopper in the face with a paintball who is just trying to work a seasonal or holiday job.

Averageman
06-27-16, 19:24
Slightly OT, but I've always sorta wanted to go to one of those Zombie Apocalypse deals with the paintball guns. But never have the heart to do it as I know I'm a grown ass middle aged man shooting some teenybopper in the face with a paintball who is just trying to work a seasonal or holiday job.

You're getting close, but you haven't reached the Walt Kowalski level of Curmudgeon. Give it a few years you'll grow in to it. As soon as these guys start trying to steal our Social Security it will be more fun.
I imagine by then you'll be bringing your own highly modified and super accurate paintball gun with frozen paintballs and posting Surprise Face photos of the little peckerhead who walked in to your muzzle.

Koshinn
06-27-16, 19:25

They have those in vegas with simunitions!

Firefly
06-27-16, 19:33
They have those in vegas with simunitions!

......That changes everything. I actually realized I DO have the heart to shoot some teenybopper in the face with simunitions.

I recall one episode of force on force training that devolved into a game of painball.

T intentionally omitted. Good times.

FlyingHunter
06-27-16, 19:54
Updated June 23, 2016 4:48 p.m. ET
From the WSJ:

CLEVELAND—A federal judge on Thursday struck down the city of Cleveland’s rules limiting protests during next month’s Republican National Convention, finding the city’s strict security regulations violated the U.S. Constitution.

U.S. District Judge James Gwin ruled the city’s establishment of a large zone around the July convention site within which protesters’ ability to demonstrate would be strictly limited contravened the Constitution’s guarantees of the freedom of speech and assembly.

“Under the First Amendment, I do find that the city hasn’t sufficiently, narrowly drawn the regulations to serve government interests,” Judge Gwin said. He issued an order requiring mediation between the city and the plaintiffs, with an eye toward crafting constitutionally permissible rules.

and now they remember the constitution...interesting?

Vandal
06-27-16, 20:05
Eh, only when it benefits them. Cleveland is going to be a shit-show.

jpmuscle
06-27-16, 20:46
I can't wait to be right in the middle of it... fml...

PD Sgt.
06-27-16, 23:22
It is my understanding that several other Ohio departments that had originally agreed to send officers to assist have since backed out, citing the lack of preparation and planning on the part of Cleveland. Anecdotally, a buddy of mine that works for a pretty large agency that also committed to assist is even now reconsidering.

What I have not heard widely discussed is that the city of Cleveland is under a federal Consent Decree. There is a panel of "monitors" who, while claiming to be neutral, are appointed by the current Democratic administration. I would not be surprised to find this panel, who oversees the operation of CPD ( and the planning for any response to civil unrest) acting in a manner obstructive to the planning and designed to benefit the left agenda planning to disrupt the proceedings.

Outlander Systems
06-28-16, 05:11
Transfer to Sandusky P.D.

CEDAR POOOOOOOINT!!!!!

I can't wait to be right in the middle of it... fml...

FlyingHunter
07-11-16, 17:52
https://twitter.com/newblackpanthr1

Black Panthers Planned Rally: "Against Police Brutality and Donald Trump" July 16th at 12pm Perk Plaza

http://www.conventionoftheoppressed.org

Someone who knows how should copy and post the "Against Police Brutality and Donald Trump" poster/flyer...

Outlander Systems
07-11-16, 18:07
Cleveland is going to be an absolute Shitshow.

Any members in that AO should post real data out of there if possible.

jpmuscle
07-11-16, 18:19
Cleveland is going to be an absolute Shitshow.

Any members in that AO should post real data out of there if possible.
Oh, it is going to be. Their going to be short gun carriers too.

jmp45
07-11-16, 18:30
It is my understanding that several other Ohio departments that had originally agreed to send officers to assist have since backed out, citing the lack of preparation and planning on the part of Cleveland. Anecdotally, a buddy of mine that works for a pretty large agency that also committed to assist is even now reconsidering.

What I have not heard widely discussed is that the city of Cleveland is under a federal Consent Decree. There is a panel of "monitors" who, while claiming to be neutral, are appointed by the current Democratic administration. I would not be surprised to find this panel, who oversees the operation of CPD ( and the planning for any response to civil unrest) acting in a manner obstructive to the planning and designed to benefit the left agenda planning to disrupt the proceedings.

That is interesting I had not heard that. Early on local news showed clips of the CPD training for this fiasco. No comment.. We routinely visit Cleveland for supplies and we just did our lastest visit last weekend. We are stocked to well after they clean up Soros' paid rioters at the convention. I'm thinking this other crap going on is just a warm up for what is to come.

FlyingHunter
07-11-16, 18:32
And a pro NFL player for the Cleveland Browns post this on his Instagram...so not helpful and so not unexpected.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/07/11/isaiah-crowell-instagram-post/

jmp45
07-11-16, 18:40
And a pro NFL player for the Cleveland Browns post this on his Instagram...so not helpful and so not unexpected.

Sorry, apology not accepted..

Outlander Systems
07-11-16, 18:40
I'm an imaginative sumbitch, I don't even want to speculate on the kind of shenanigandery to ensue.

I have a bad feeling it's going to be a kook magnet, and expect all manner of creeps to slither out of the primordial ooze for this'un.

Oh, it is going to be. Their going to be short gun carriers too.

Firefly
07-11-16, 19:17
Why can't people keep their asses at home

Lots of shit pisses me off every day. I don't drink. I don't do anything. I don't march or anything. I just say "oh f_ckin' well", shrug, and carry on with my godless life.

It's not hard.

Honu
07-11-16, 19:28
and yet so many still will pay his salary to go to games
folks who wont stand for this need to make a stand and quit watching or going to the games ! but instead OH ITS OK I love football more than this !

Outlander Systems
07-11-16, 19:52
As long as I have Pall Malls and Skoal, I can keep calm, and pay my taxes on.

ETA: And Mountain Dew

Lots of shit pisses me off every day. I don't drink. I don't do anything. I don't march or anything. I just say "oh f_ckin' well", shrug, and carry on with my godless life.

It's not hard.

Firefly
07-11-16, 20:05
Replace that with Mr. Pibb and Marlboro blacks and thats me (I don't dip)

SomeOtherGuy
07-11-16, 21:01
Transfer to Sandusky P.D.
CEDAR POOOOOOOINT!!!!!

Off topic, but more stuff goes on around Cedar Point than you might think. I heard an earful from a close friend who worked there one summer.

And now back to your regularly scheduled convention cluster@#$...

Dist. Expert 26
07-11-16, 21:14
Nevermind.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-11-16, 21:23
Since when does free speech include silencing others? If people showed up at an NAACP meeting and shut it down with violent acts, the MSM and Feds would go NUTS.

I saw in Chicago that some BLMer tried to 'disarm' a CPD officer. He was arrested and in his hearing his mom and sister got cuffed and stuffed for contempt. They thought that disarming a LEO was a speech issue.... crap like that will get you shot. Rinse and repeat, it seems.

26 Inf
07-11-16, 22:36
As long as I have Pall Malls and Skoal, I can keep calm, and pay my taxes on.

ETA: And Mountain Dew

Replace that with Mr. Pibb and Marlboro blacks and thats me (I don't dip)

Hey guys,

Do us all a favor and when you 'snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea diver sounds,' please don't linger, do it after foregoing any treatment, die well.

Save us some money.

Honu
07-11-16, 22:41
thats easy !!!!
when you are not on the progressives side you need to be shut down or better yet just shut up !!!!!

Since when does free speech include silencing others? If people showed up at an NAACP meeting and shut it down with violent acts, the MSM and Feds would go NUTS.

I saw in Chicago that some BLMer tried to 'disarm' a CPD officer. He was arrested and in his hearing his mom and sister got cuffed and stuffed for contempt. They thought that disarming a LEO was a speech issue.... crap like that will get you shot. Rinse and repeat, it seems.

Moose-Knuckle
07-12-16, 04:10
Someone from the future sent me this video of a first hand account of the riots at the 2016 RNC . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovRhLzL_ZHQ

Outlander Systems
07-12-16, 05:30
I don't drink, or snort coke, so I gotta have some kinda vice, or my street cred is blown.

Hey guys,

Do us all a favor and when you 'snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea diver sounds,' please don't linger, do it after foregoing any treatment, die well.

Save us some money.

TAZ
07-12-16, 08:32
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if the RNC had the brain power to fluff up Cleveland Convention Center and then have the actual convention via Skype. Let the lunatic fringe fight to get in, then lock them into an empty building and let them stew for a few days without AC, toilets...

GTF425
07-12-16, 08:53
Hey guys,

Save us some money.

glocktogo
07-12-16, 12:31

It's not hard.

Anyone who goes anywhere near that clusterfark is a fool. I have no empathy for anyone who gets hurt, because its entirely foreseeable and preventable.

Firefly
07-12-16, 14:49
Hey guys,

Save us some money.

Hey man.....

gotta die of something. :p

Outlander Systems
07-12-16, 14:59
Ain't a damn one of us making it outta here alive, son.

Hey man.....

gotta die of something. :p

26 Inf
07-12-16, 20:18

He says as he takes one last deep drag, well as deep as he can, and flicks his cigarette butt into the parking lot before exhaling on the other people entering the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and cigarettes.

Nobody said you couldn't smoke, but, damn, I suppose the reason they charge you more for insurance if you smoke is because smokers don't use as much of the health care assets as non smokers. Yeah, that must be it.

So, since this is America, why does a filthy habit trump my right not to have to hold my breathe when I walk into a building, or stand in line next to someone that reeks of smoke? Where does it say the world is your ash tray?

Smoking ranks third on my list of stupid things to do - 1) sharing a needle; 2) unprotected sex with a crack whore; 3) smoking........

Sorry, I'm a Nazi. :rolleyes:

Big A
07-12-16, 20:26
He says as he takes one last deep drag, well as deep as he can, and flicks his cigarette butt into the parking lot before exhaling on the other people entering the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and cigarettes.

Nobody said you couldn't smoke, but, damn, I suppose the reason they charge you more for insurance if you smoke is because smokers don't use as much of the health care assets as non smokers. Yeah, that must be it.

So, since this is America, why does a filthy habit trump my right not to have to hold my breathe when I walk into a building, or stand in line next to someone that reeks of smoke? Where does it say the world is your ash tray?

Smoking ranks third on my list of stupid things to do - 1) sharing a needle; 2) unprotected sex with a crack whore; 3) smoking........

Yeah, the world would be such a better place if it wasn't for all the other people living on it....

GTF425
07-12-16, 20:52
Disregard.

26 Inf
07-12-16, 23:28
Disregard.

Sorry for the vehemence in my reply. I think you deserve an explanation.

My brother in law had lung cancer. My sisters and I took turns staying with him at the cnacer treatment center in OKC so little sis could have some time to decompress; he came home for a scheduled break from chem and got sick and went to the hospital, from there to ICU, at that point we began spending our days in the ICU waiting room as he spiraled downward, he finally had to be sedated and placed on a ventilator and then two days later passed. I get folks die, but the prolonged suffering he went through was heart wrenching.

A year later my mom's doctor's PA just happened to notice a shadow at the very bottom edge of an xray - not the area of interest - and asked the doc to have mom come back in for another series. It was cancer. Mom was 78, and her surgeon went in and took the bottom lobe of her lung out. Mom had played golf, walked, done all that good exercise stuff, but had been a smoker for the time she was 14 until she was forty. Now she is on oxygen at night and whenever she goes shopping.

So I hate it that people smoke. I do not understand what possesses someone to take that first puff, cough, have a 'buddy' say, 'you'll get used to it' and drive on until they do. I took one puff and said 'eff this shit, your a bunch of fools.' I just don't get it.

Sorry for the rant, I apologize.

Firefly
07-12-16, 23:55
It is a bad habit. I'll quit it or it'll quit me.

FWIW I've been cutting back

SteyrAUG
07-13-16, 00:20

Need to bump it to #4 because people smoking weed in public is even worse. And somewhere in that top 10 we need to add guys who bathe in cologne and old ladies masking body odor with dollar store perfume.

I have actually stood in line at the post office, grocery store and similar locations and said "screw it" and left the line due to my proximity with the above. The absolute worst is when they get seated next to you in a restaurant.

I was once in a really nice steakhouse when two old couple were seated in the booth behind us. The old lady perfume was so thick it was making my eyes water and I couldn't even taste the food anymore. Paid the check and my wife and I just left even though we didn't get half way through our meals.

It was that bad.

There was a time people knew better. I don't work in the yard all day long, put on a clean shirt and then go sit next to people trying to enjoy a meal. I don't go to the movies and force them to sit next to me for 90 minutes. The number of people who no longer "know better", especially people a generation older than I am, is becoming truly appalling.

Outlander Systems
07-16-16, 07:54
A quick rundown of the bought-and-paid-for-shenanigans coming to Ohio:

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/beware-the-george-soros-zombies/

Moose-Knuckle
07-17-16, 02:27

And yet another reason why Soros needs to be disappeared . . .

GTF425
07-17-16, 10:01
Sorry for the rant, I apologize.

You have nothing to apologize for, brother, and I only edited my post because I was being a downer. Everyone has their opinions and you are certainly entitled to share yours.

Averageman
07-17-16, 10:22
Considering Baton Rouge has three LEO's down as I type this and a shooter on the loose, I'm guessing the violence is going to be rampant.

Vandal
07-17-16, 10:31
Considering Baton Rouge has three LEO's down as I type this and a shooter on the loose, I'm guessing the violence is going to be rampant.

It's going to make the events of 1968 look like a wild party.

Averageman
07-17-16, 10:34
It's going to make the events of 1968 look like a wild party.

I can remember that, I wasn't very old at the time and I don't think we lived more than 25 miles from Chicago at the time.
I do remember my Dad taking an M1 Carbine down from the top of the closet, giving it a quick once over and loading it.

ABNAK
07-17-16, 12:37
And then there's this:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-activist-shaun-king-threatens-coup-u-s-trump-wins/

Some BLM piece of shit wants a coup if Trump is elected.

Bring it already while I'm still young enough and fit enough to participate.

Jellybean
07-17-16, 12:45
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if the RNC had the brain power to fluff up Cleveland Convention Center and then have the actual convention via Skype....

If only they were that smart....
Here's to hoping whoever is running the GOP candidate's PSDs has the foresight to watch the news of the last few weeks and prepare accordingly.

In case you needed any other reasons to abstain from voting for Trump.... :rolleyes:
I'm not a raving fan of the oompa-loompa, but when the left establishment goes to such great lengths to silence a candidate.... either the dog and pony show has reached a new level of absurdity, or there is something to the guy that they are really scared of.
Given the arm-flailing paroxysms of mouth-frothing "outrage" they seem to have for the fella, I'm going with option #2.
Of course given all the fence-sitters, I'm pretty confident Hillary will win, so I guess their scare tactics will have worked.

Averageman
07-17-16, 12:49
Of course given all the fence-sitters, I'm pretty confident Hillary will win, so I guess their scare tactics will have worked.
The more of these shenanigans I see happening the more likely I feel it is that Trump wins.

lowprone
07-17-16, 14:03
What ever happens, just don't get caught between a rock and a hard place.
If possible stay away from crowds, situational awareness at all times.
Have a plan.

Averageman
07-17-16, 14:41
What ever happens, just don't get caught between a rock and a hard place.
If possible stay away from crowds, situational awareness at all times.
Have a plan.

And more loaded magazines.

Irish
07-17-16, 15:58
Photogs are gearing up.

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/RNC_gear_fadek_003-1024x683.jpg

Irish
07-17-16, 16:01
What Constitution? (http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/politics/cleveland-police-baton-rouge-security-open-carry/) Asshole.

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN. "They can fight about it after the RNC or they can lift it after the RNC, but I want him to absolutely outlaw open-carry in Cuyahoga County until this RNC is over."

jpmuscle
07-17-16, 16:43
Not only no. He'll fvcking no

Dienekes
07-17-16, 16:46
I don't think much of open carry--although if things keep going south I might reconsider it someday.

Meantime, I think I need one of these: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=193079

sevenhelmet
07-17-16, 17:31
What Constitution? (http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/politics/cleveland-police-baton-rouge-security-open-carry/) Asshole.

So as soon as someone feels threatened, the Constitution goes right out the window. Awesome.

That historic quote about freedom and security, deserving neither, and losing both comes to mind here.

26 Inf
07-17-16, 17:43
I don't think much of open carry--although if things keep going south I might reconsider it someday.

You've heard that old saw 'Second place is the first loser' haven't you? Well, 'Open carry is the first target' is equally true.

RWK
07-18-16, 02:01

Oh, it gets better...

"We are going to be looking very, very hard at anyone who has an open carry," he said. "An AR-15, a shotgun, multiple handguns. It's irresponsible of those folks -- especially right now -- to be coming downtown with open carry AR's or anything else. I couldn't care less if it's legal or not. We are constitutional law enforcement, we love the Constitution, support it and defend it, but you can't go into a crowded theater and scream fire. And that's exactly what they're doing by bringing those guns down there."

I love the disclaimer: "we love the Constitution [only the parts we agree with], support it [when it's convenient] and defend it [except this week]". Then there's that "but..." towards the end. The same "but..." when someone says "I don't mean to call you a prick, but... [I'm about to call you a prick]."

SteyrAUG
07-18-16, 02:27
Oh, it gets better...

I love the disclaimer: "we love the Constitution [only the parts we agree with], support it [when it's convenient] and defend it [except this week]". Then there's that "but..." towards the end. The same "but..." when someone says "I don't mean to call you a prick, but... [I'm about to call you a prick]."

So your rights are your rights until somebody decides that your rights make their job hard. Didn't this guy just now violate his oath in writing and have it published on the internet?

What if I was in a similar position of authority and decided to deny the BPs their right to free speech because I thought they were going to say something that would make my job harder. That's ok too then correct?

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-16, 03:11
I can remember that, I wasn't very old at the time and I don't think we lived more than 25 miles from Chicago at the time.
I do remember my Dad taking an M1 Carbine down from the top of the closet, giving it a quick once over and loading it.

My father was in his twenties then, he went downtown to the hardware store and bought an M1 Carbine with the threat of race riots breaking out. Back then there wasn't a lot of options like we have now, but the old M1 was semi-auto and gave much peace of mind. He told me that the hardware store sold out of every pistol, rifle, shotgun, and all their ammo. A prominent detective sat outside watching all this, he then went to black community leaders (clergy) and told them if a race riot broke out it would turn into a blood bath. The preachers went outside the city limits and stopped the buses of "Freedom Riders" and turned them around. No riot took place and hundreds if not thousands of lives were spared.

The more things change the more they stay the same . . .

C-grunt
07-18-16, 03:16
My wife has a friend whose husband is part of a PSD for a high gov figure that is there this week. He said that a guy with a 5-gallon buck of human shit was arrested near one of the entrances. Apparently, he planned on throwing the bucket at people walking in.

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-16, 03:16
And then there's this:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-activist-shaun-king-threatens-coup-u-s-trump-wins/

Some BLM piece of shit wants a coup if Trump is elected.

Bring it already while I'm still young enough and fit enough to participate.

Aw yes Shaun King, like Rachel Dozzier he is "transracial" and down with the struggle:

In August 2015, Breitbart News Network writer Milo Yiannopoulos questioned King's biracial identity based on information from King's birth certificate which lists Naomi Fleming and Jeffrey Wayne King as Shaun King's parents, both of whom are white.[1] King said that the man listed on his birth certificate is not his biological father, and that his mother has told him his biological father is a light-skinned black man.[43][47] King and his supporters expressed concern that such questions were an attempt to distract from the Black Lives Matter movement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_King_(activist)

A BLM coup, lol no doubt Obama would let them set up shop in the White House.

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN. "They can fight about it after the RNC or they can lift it after the RNC, but I want him to absolutely outlaw open-carry in Cuyahoga County until this RNC is over."

And this is supposed to stop black militants from murdering LEOs how exactly?

The CPPA has more to worry about than some open carry folks. It's not like convention goer's can CCW inside the convention though they would be smart if they did for self-defense. Two words . . . San Jose.

jpmuscle
07-18-16, 04:00
Yea, but no one is getting inside the convention armed who isn't authorized.

sjoliat
07-18-16, 08:46
I noticed something unusual this morning while taking my wife to the airport (Cleveland Hopkins) - lots of ODOT trucks in groups just waiting at various places outside of the outerbelt. Just waiting on the side of the highway like a work detail getting ready, but i thought it strange that all of the trucks had plows mounted. I'm thinking they are prepping to prevent a highway shutdown like in Atlanta.

SomeOtherGuy
07-18-16, 09:13
I noticed something unusual this morning while taking my wife to the airport (Cleveland Hopkins) - lots of ODOT trucks in groups just waiting at various places outside of the outerbelt. Just waiting on the side of the highway like a work detail getting ready, but i thought it strange that all of the trucks had plows mounted. I'm thinking they are prepping to prevent a highway shutdown like in Atlanta.

Good idea on their part. But the first thing that came to mind was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4U6TQlNI

Averageman
07-18-16, 09:16
My wife has a friend whose husband is part of a PSD for a high gov figure that is there this week. He said that a guy with a 5-gallon buck of human shit was arrested near one of the entrances. Apparently, he planned on throwing the bucket at people walking in.

They just should have cuffed the guy with a zip tie and turned the bucket over on his head and shoved him off in to the crowd.

sjoliat
07-18-16, 10:45
Live CPD RNC comms
http://broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204/web

nova3930
07-18-16, 12:15
My father was in his twenties then, he went downtown to the hardware store and bought an M1 Carbine with the threat of race riots breaking out. Back then there wasn't a lot of options like we have now, but the old M1 was semi-auto and gave much peace of mind. He told me that the hardware store sold out of every pistol, rifle, shotgun, and all their ammo. A prominent detective sat outside watching all this, he then went to black community leaders (clergy) and told them if a race riot broke out it would turn into a blood bath. The preachers went outside the city limits and stopped the buses of "Freedom Riders" and turned them around. No riot took place and hundreds if not thousands of lives were spared.

The more things change the more they stay the same . . .

For 1968 an M1 carbine was a pretty good piece of gear if you needed something relatively compact and light weight, rapid reload capability, high capacity and hits harder than a handgun. Having a hard time thinking of anything else that would have been readily available that meets those criteria.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-18-16, 12:50
Live CPD RNC comms
http://broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204/web

Group of men armed with rifles and body armor walking down W. 25th. Multiple PD units monitoring.

Frickn' OCers.

MountainRaven
07-18-16, 12:56
For 1968 an M1 carbine was a pretty good piece of gear if you needed something relatively compact and light weight, rapid reload capability, high capacity and hits harder than a handgun. Having a hard time thinking of anything else that would have been readily available that meets those criteria.

Yup.

https://neromaximus.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/mx-rifle-7.png

If I lived in California (or Hillary's America), I would not feel undergunned with an M1 Carbine.

rocsteady
07-18-16, 12:58
Frickn' OCers.

"Group of men armed with rifles and body armor walking down W. 25th. Multiple PD units monitoring"

Is there even a chance that this week is going to go off without major problems?

We have a detail of officers there and I'm trying to get updates from them on the ground to see from their perspective.

Dennis
07-18-16, 13:02
If TSHTF I'd be pretty happy with an M1 Carbine in hand instead of just a Glock!

Dennis.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-18-16, 13:11
"Group of men armed with rifles and body armor walking down W. 25th. Multiple PD units monitoring"

Is there even a chance that this week is going to go off without major problems?

We have a detail of officers there and I'm trying to get updates from them on the ground to see from their perspective.

I heard the dispatcher saying that they were 'Police Friendly'... Did they like CPD on Facebook?

Whoever 'Mike' is, he is doing a great job. But I do think he was called in for a 'serious discussion'.

rocsteady
07-18-16, 13:16
I wasn't available for RNC and DNC this year but not sure it would have been so much fun to be at either one at this point

ABNAK
07-18-16, 14:11
I heard the dispatcher saying that they were 'Police Friendly'... Did they like CPD on Facebook?

Whoever 'Mike' is, he is doing a great job. But I do think he was called in for a 'serious discussion'.

There is supposed to be a shitload of bikers there who are against any disruptions by the BLM assholes. Maybe it's them and that's the reason for the "Police Friendly" comment?

ABNAK
07-18-16, 14:12

One of Charles Whitman's choices in Austin in 1966.

Put some Remington 110gr JSP's in that puppy and you'd be good to go. It is supposedly equivalent to a 158gr .357 Magnum hunting load ballistics-wise.

nova3930
07-18-16, 14:51

Put some Remington 110gr JSP's in that puppy and you'd be good to go. It is supposedly equivalent to a 158gr .357 Magnum hunting load ballistics-wise.

That's what I thought but couldn't remember for sure.

Been thinking more and I still don't know what else would have been equivalent. Mini-14 wasn't in the wild yet and 68 was prior to the widespread availability of the AR platform on the civilian side. Every other semi auto I can think of was either a full battle rifle, ie Garand or a .22LR....

MountainRaven
07-18-16, 15:40

I know that Whitman brought one with him, along with a variety of other weapons, but I thought he only used the bolt action.

(And further research reveals that he killed at least two people in the tower with shotgun blasts and a third was beaten senseless before also being shot with a shotgun. The remainder, as far as I can tell, were shot with a Remington 700 in 6mm.)

murphman
07-18-16, 17:22
Did I just hear them say 12 guys with long guns? If this thing goes tits up is it going to be bad.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-18-16, 17:41
wow, listening to the scanner and it's obvious every retard group has come out of the wood work for this.

HKGuns
07-18-16, 17:50
Peta Nuns on stilts. HA!

What a complete Human $hit Show. The crap these officers appear to have to deal with is flipping beyond reality.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-18-16, 18:04
I wonder how many of these people are paid protestors?

TAZ
07-18-16, 18:40
Frickn' OCers.

Conditioning work. Spend the first few days with "LEO friendly" OC folks then come back with the real deal.

Jellybean
07-18-16, 19:07
Peta Nuns on stilts. HA!

What a complete Human $hit Show. The crap these officers appear to have to deal with is flipping beyond reality.

Please, let there be pics/video.... :laugh:

FlyingHunter
07-19-16, 21:14
I'm shocked we have not seen the riots and disorder.

sevenhelmet
07-19-16, 21:25
I'm shocked we have not seen the riots and disorder.

It's only Tuesday...

Honu
07-19-16, 21:49
dude on the left looks like a freak show wack job !!!

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/FullSizeRender-2-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/ar-15-ohio-leftists-armed-rifles-outside-republican-convention/

cbx
07-19-16, 23:44
Meth isn't a joke. Don't do drugs.

ColtSeavers
07-19-16, 23:50

Undercover agent Neckbeard and his CI/detection prevention, Methew.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-20-16, 00:02

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/ar-15-ohio-leftists-armed-rifles-outside-republican-convention/

The fate of our Republic rests in the hands of retards like these.

Honu
07-20-16, 02:05
most likely another democrat mass murderer in the works when he does not get his participation trophy and go postal

Moose-Knuckle
07-20-16, 04:52
Those two shit for brains are NOT Trump supporters. One was interviewed, he's voting for Clinton. There are however open carry umm "activists" that are there to support Trump.

It's a total shit show, various factions of "protesters" are clashing with each other outside the RNC lol . . .

Videos abound on YouTube, Alex Jones was in a brawl with an anti-National Socialist group.

Members of #BLM and Westboro Baptists reported engaging in throwing human urine on one another.

Honu
07-20-16, 05:11
yeah they are the gun carrying left !!!!

Those two shit for brains are NOT Trump supporters. One was interviewed, he's voting for Clinton. There are however open carry umm "activists" that are there to support Trump.

It's a total shit show, various factions of "protesters" are clashing with each other outside the RNC lol . . .

Videos abound on YouTube, Alex Jones was in a brawl with an anti-National Socialist group.

Members of #BLM and Westboro Baptists reported engaging in throwing human urine on one another.

Averageman
07-20-16, 07:44

And we laugh when we see animals at the Zoo do that.
I'm hoping someone is recording all of this chaos and insanity and making a commercial. "This is your Brain on Clinton, Don't do Clinton" as the urine bags fly and the Meth heads open carry.
People need to see this and see it for what it is out there in the "Fly Over States", because for the most part they aren't going to observe what the Socialist Progressive agenda is bringing to them, that is until it's going to be too late.

sevenhelmet
07-20-16, 08:19

Now I get it. That's where all the .22LR has been going...

ETA: How the blazes does someone who supports open carry (or guns in any capacity) decide to vote for Clinton? Do these people even know how to read?

Eurodriver
07-20-16, 08:33

ETA: How the blazes does someone who supports open carry (or guns in any capacity) decide to vote for Clinton? Do these people even know how to read?

Lmao. They don't care about guns. They are just trying to make you look badly.

Honu
07-20-16, 14:08
hhahahahaa always good to get a laugh and bring up my spirits about the .22 :)

wacky dressing meth head taking ammo from my children !!!!!!!

Lmao. They don't care about guns. They are just trying to make you look badly.

this maybe AND I know some are gun folks
look at most of the mass shooters party affiliation hypocrites most of them
so think its also they are mental
also they want to show they have guns to ?
how else they going to kill all the Christians, Jews and Conservatives is running through there brain most likely

Koshinn
07-20-16, 14:51
Alex Jones caused a urine-throwing fight between the KKK, BLM, and the Westboro Baptist Church outside of the RNC.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/members-kkk-black-lives-matter-and-westboro-baptist-church-reportedly-throwing-urine-each

This might be the best thing I've seen all day.

Jellybean
07-20-16, 17:08
Alex Jones caused a urine-throwing fight between the KKK, BLM, and the Westboro Baptist Church outside of the RNC.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/members-kkk-black-lives-matter-and-westboro-baptist-church-reportedly-throwing-urine-each

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "piss off".... :laugh:

Big A
07-20-16, 18:09
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "piss off".... [emoji23]
Or pissing contest...

Firefly
07-20-16, 18:14
That's what apes do. Hurl shit and piss at one another.

Whatever happened to polite discourse?

Outlander Systems
07-20-16, 19:19
In the land where "safe spaces" aren't considered batshit insane, reasoned discourse is impossible.

Kev is correct in that, the Left/Right have become so wholly, utterly, and completely radicalized, that, short of an intervening black swan, the wedge will only deepen.

jpmuscle
07-20-16, 19:52

There is a deeper joke in there somewhere lol

Moose-Knuckle
07-21-16, 03:12
Read this evening that CPD confiscated 100lbs of human urine and feces that was going to be used in "water balloons" by these political subversives and anarchists. Also that they had been filling water guns (Super Soakers) with urine and spraying people with them.

On a good note, I saw a video of Fort Worth PD Mounted Unit holding a skirmish line in a park against anarchists. Lot of LE from around the country there, given the recent attacks on LE I have to say they are showing massive restraint with these ****tards.

The_War_Wagon
07-21-16, 08:12
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/FullSizeRender-2-640x480.jpg

I wonder who trained tactical pajamas? Dr. Piazza perhaps? :haha:

glocktogo
07-21-16, 13:49
Read this evening that CPD confiscated 100lbs of human urine and feces that was going to be used in "water balloons" by these political subversives and anarchists. Also that they had been filling water guns (Super Soakers) with urine and spraying people with them.

On a good note, I saw a video of Fort Worth PD Mounted Unit holding a skirmish line in a park against anarchists. Lot of LE from around the country there, given the recent attacks on LE I have to say they are showing massive restraint with these ****tards.

They should all be charged with a felony conspiracy to commit a biological WMD attack. That'd teach em! :mad:

cbx
07-21-16, 16:02
Only white guys in oregon get that charge.

Honu
07-21-16, 16:13
bring out pepper spray, tear gas, water canons, sound canon things and whatever else and just say the second you step into the street we unleash hell on you !!!!

do the same thing when they block roads or paths etc..

a few times all but the hardcore will show up and make it easier to control

SteyrAUG
07-21-16, 16:48

Is it wrong that the first association I had was monkeys who throw poop at each other?

SteyrAUG
07-21-16, 16:50

My god, how can I contribute to this worthy and wonderful cause.

Moose-Knuckle
07-21-16, 17:43
My god, how can I contribute to this worthy and wonderful cause.

LOL, like that scene in Goonies where Chunk explains to the Fratellis how he got an entire movie theater to puke on each other.