PDA

View Full Version : March Madness 2016 Thread

Eurodriver
03-17-16, 19:16
I don't fill out brackets, but does anyone have a team they go for? I generally root for Florida teams, especially when they are underdogs. I never went to FGCU but spent mucho time there whenever I came home on leave. :cool:

They are a 16 seed and down 40-41 against #1 seed UNC at half time. They are playing like it's the Final Four already and you can tell UNC went into the game with a "Let's take it easy so we don't hurt ourselves" mentality.

Miami, Hawaii, and FGCU would be nice to see make it for me.

26 Inf
03-17-16, 19:19
I don't fill out brackets, but does anyone have a team they go for? I generally root for Florida teams, especially when they are underdogs. I never went to FGCU but spent mucho time there whenever I came home on leave. :cool:

They are a 16 seed and down 40-41 against #1 seed UNC at half time. They are playing like it's the Final Four already and you can tell UNC went into the game with a "Let's take it easy so we don't hurt ourselves" mentality.

Miami, Hawaii, and FGCU would be nice to see make it for me.

Root for KU, everyone else is just wasting their time.

_Stormin_
03-17-16, 19:21
My Huskies aren't in the tournament so I hope for what every UW grad hopes for... A swift exit from the tournament for Oregon. Fvck the Ducks.

We have an office bracket that I have filled out for years. I've won the last three years in a row, and am definitely going for the 4-pete. Looking good right now. I even had the upsets picked.

03-17-16, 21:19
Duke! As NC born and bred, I have been a lifelong fan. I will pull for Carolina as long as they are not playing Duke or could hurt them by winning.

When Laettner hit "The Shot," I phuckin' freaked! Almost in tears. One of the greatest plays ever in the NCAA tourney. Want to get fired up? Go watch the vid.

Back to reality. Duke most likely ain't gonna' win it all. Wish they would.

03-17-16, 21:26
Just watched "The Shot" again! PHUCK YEAH!!!!

BoringGuy45
03-17-16, 21:31
I was raised in CT. As much as I want that liberal state to go **** itself, I still bleed UConn white and blue in March. They're probably not going to get past the second round though.

thebarracuda
03-17-16, 22:21
Love the tournament, no favorite team. But the teams I have enjoyed watching the most this season are Wichita St, Virginia, and Iowa St.

That said, UNC and Kansas are going to be tough outs. Sparty as well. But if UNC can defend, with their size, like Kansas, look out. Would love to see Virginia win it. I like their style of play.

Edit: nice job Sparty, see ya credibility! Madness....

WickedWillis
03-18-16, 13:07
Pulling for Gonzaga, because they are local to me. I always root for UNC and Texas in everything as well.

JC5188
03-18-16, 18:08
OU............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk