PDA

View Full Version : WTT: WTT new set of Diamondhead Alloy flip up iron sights for high end folding knives

mjpgolf1
03-17-16, 21:02
I have a brand new never used in the package set of the aircraft grade alluminum Diamondhead flip up iron sights. These are not the cheaper polymer ones. Bought for an upper that I just sold here on the forum and they were never installed. This set was just over $200 and I'm only looking for trades to see what's out there at this time. I'm interested in high end knives. Benchmade, Spyderco, Zero Tolerance, etc. I have enough guns and have recently shifted my interest to collecting knives so figured I would throw these on here to see what I could get for them. Only interested in knives that are in "new" or "like new" condition that have all documentation and factory box. Shoot me a message and let me know what you got. If you have any questions about the sights feel free to ask. I'm not listing all the specs on here for them as it's pretty easy to just google them to find out anything you want to know. Thanks for looking.