bobbytucson
03-20-16, 20:12

bobbytucson
03-20-16, 20:13
any suggestions help thanks guys

NoveskeFan
03-20-16, 20:47
Parallax Tactical?

Edit: looks similar, but just checked and don't think its them.

bobbytucson
03-20-16, 21:59
looks similar, but yah its hard to tell. im worried its a knock off of something, but seems so well made

TheNegativeOne
03-20-16, 22:20
Yea it doesnt look like airsoft stuff. It looks nice. Mount some stuff on it and shoot it. Then you will know.

11B3P25thINF
03-20-16, 22:23
worried its a knock off? honestly if it works it aint broke, if it aint broke dont fix it. just cuz it aint got a name on it, does not make it an ineffective tool.
you like it right? you can attach what you want where you want right? i doubt youll have any problems with it. beat on it make sure itll hold up.
dont get all hung up on brand names when it comes to a rail. ive seen good rails get smashed, and a little mystery is nice sometimes.
good deal for a little bit-o plumbing.

looks similar, but yah its hard to tell. im worried its a knock off of something, but seems so well made

RobertTheTexan
03-20-16, 23:08

traded some plumbing, and this has no markings

It's difficult to tell from the pics but it looks like an SLR Rifleworks rail. Especially the fore end and mounting base.

But they usually stamp their parts...but it sure favors their Solo Keymod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bobbytucson
03-20-16, 23:41
worried its a knock off? honestly if it works it aint broke, if it aint broke dont fix it. just cuz it aint got a name on it, does not make it an ineffective tool.
you like it right? you can attach what you want where you want right? i doubt youll have any problems with it. beat on it make sure itll hold up.
dont get all hung up on brand names when it comes to a rail. ive seen good rails get smashed, and a little mystery is nice sometimes.
good deal for a little bit-o plumbing.

Yah its solid and has its own proprietary barrel nut in there, I'm gonna beat this thing in some classes, and yup I bartered some septic tank and toilet repairs for the rifle, I earned it

556BlackRifle
03-20-16, 23:41
It's difficult to tell from the pics but it looks like an SLR Rifleworks rail. Especially the fore end and mounting base.

But they usually stamp their parts...but it sure favors their Solo Keymod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking too but I'm not sure why it wouldn't be marked though.....

bobbytucson
03-20-16, 23:43
That's what I was thinking too but I'm not sure why it wouldn't be marked though.....

Same here , its bugging me lol. Unless it was a certain color out of the factory and anodized or ceracoated afterwards by someone

RobertTheTexan
03-20-16, 23:47
Same here , its bugging me lol. Unless it was a certain color out of the factory and anodized or ceracoated afterwards by someone

I think SLR stamps their rails so even it if we're painted or cerakoted it would still show. Unless their earlier versions had a different way of imprinting the logo. I say when people ask you what kind of rail it is, you tell them it's a Mystery Lightweight Keymod rail. You'd be surprised how many people will say "Oh yeah I've heard about them, they're supposed to be pretty good rails."

RobertTheTexan
03-20-16, 23:50

Neither do I. There's another option - a company called Badrock Tactical. They make a 13" & 15" rail that also looks very similar. I don't know much about then though.

bobbytucson
03-21-16, 00:09
Mystery lightweight rail !! I like it !! MLK !! and since it's black and looks like it screams freedom , mlk fits the bill perfectly !

bobbytucson
03-21-16, 00:09
Neither do I. There's another option - a company called Badrock Tactical. They make a 13" & 15" rail that also looks very similar. I don't know much about then though.

Looking them up now