PDA

View Full Version : NSFW - Funniest commercial I have seen in a while (Potty Humor, Literally) - NSFW

Crow Hunter
03-21-16, 13:44
I don't own one, and I don't have stock in the company, however, my wife showed this to me a while ago and I couldn't stop laughing.

My wife says I have the sense of humor of a 6 year old and I wear it with pride.:sarcastic: If you have a similar sense of humor, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

VIP3R 237
03-21-16, 14:04
Haha I love this commercial. They are local to me and everyone in my family has one. :lol: And yes it works!

Outlander Systems
03-21-16, 14:13
Thanks for sharing this, dude.

So getting one.

docsherm
03-21-16, 14:18
I could not tell if it was real or not....I looked it up on Amazon......... It is...:blink:

Funny commercial. :jester:

But I will never look at ice cream the same again..... :(

Crow Hunter
03-21-16, 14:21
Haha I love this commercial. They are local to me and everyone in my family has one. :lol: And yes it works!

My wife has said that she was thinking about getting one due to her random bouts of stopped-uped-ed-ness. I will let her know it works.:cool:

Crow Hunter
03-21-16, 14:25
I could not tell if it was real or not....I looked it up on Amazon......... It is...:blink:

Funny commercial. :jester:

But I will never look at ice cream the same again..... :(

Apparently it was extremely hard to film. The unicorn puppet/ice cream dispenser kept getting air bubbles and the puppeteer couldn't stop laughing behind the scenes. I am giggling just thinking about that.

I have such a low brow sense of humor.

docsherm
03-21-16, 14:39
I wonder if there is a bloopers real? I may have to look....... ;)

Averageman
03-21-16, 15:13
I wonder if there is a bloopers real? I may have to look....... ;)

Roger it's on YouTube. You gotta love a Blooper Pooper reel.

Big A
03-21-16, 15:41
Howard Stern, he poops from his butt...

Moose-Knuckle
03-21-16, 16:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

CleverNickname
03-21-16, 18:49
Mildly amusing for most of it, but I lost it at the end when he handed a child some TP to wipe the ice cream off his face.

titsonritz
03-21-16, 19:28
I had to look it up to see if it was a real product too. Funny shit (pun intended).

brickboy240
03-22-16, 10:41
I am betting that most people do not get constipated because of their crapping position, but because of their diet of low fiber junky fast foods.

Eat enough raw fruits and veggies and nuts and you won't need a fancy stool. LOL

MichaelVain
03-22-16, 12:46
When I was in China in the 1980s as a teenager, a hole in the ground was the normal toilet. It was my first experience with squatting. Let me tell you...it was...weird. I don't think I pooped for the first week.

Funny thing is, my 6 yr old does it now on the toilet. He literally gets naked, and squats above the toilet on the seat. I had to tell him to move further back on the seat because he completely misses the water....