PDA

View Full Version : OD Green Vert Grip

Flankenstein
03-21-16, 14:21
Anyone besides Magpul make a quality one? Mount on DD pic rail. QD ,length, storage, etc not that important, never been picky about that.

(Yes, I know krylon is available, that is plan b)

Thanks!

SomeOtherGuy
03-21-16, 14:28
Tangodown makes a fairly large one in an OD/foliage color. It's available in both QD (with an ADM lever) and non-QD versions. One of my favorite VFGs, although large.

I think the BCM VFGs are available in a foliage or other greenish color as well.

Flankenstein
03-21-16, 14:39
Could have sworn TD discontinued their OD color.

BCM does have FG... At that point I'd prob just get the TD and a can of krylon.

Flankenstein
03-21-16, 15:15
I've been informed that the FG TD makes is pretty close to magpul OD... Can anyone else confirm this? I'm not OCD about a perfect match but do want similar.

SteveL
03-21-16, 15:22
Just curious why you don't like the Magpul VFG.

If you're going to paint one, I have a couple of the keymod direct-attach vertical short grips from BCM and really like them. They make a pic version as well.

Flankenstein
03-21-16, 15:24
Just curious why you don't like the Magpul VFG.

If you're going to paint one, I have a couple of the keymod direct-attach vertical short grips from BCM and really like them. They make a pic version as well.

I have one (MVG) on a MOE handguard and it's ok. Nothing really wrong with it but prefer something like the TD when I have more mounting options with DD omega rail.

wildcard600
03-21-16, 15:37
Get an FDE one and dye it ?

ColtSeavers
03-21-16, 15:41
https://www.gearsector.com/browse/category/mounts/weapon-controls/vertical-grips/

I have a black one.

odugrad
03-22-16, 08:47
BCM does make a foliage green type of color but when you set it up it almost looks greyish. I bought the BCM stock and grip so they'll all match.

Flankenstein
03-25-16, 15:31
https://www.gearsector.com/browse/category/mounts/weapon-controls/vertical-grips/

I have a black one.

Nice, didn't know they made vfgs.