PDA

View Full Version : Clinton slams Obama's Legacy

tb-av
03-21-16, 18:02
Jan 27, 2016

Clinton, an establishment candidate focused on governing, stresses her experience as Obama's secretary of state and touts her ability to navigate Washington and keep his accomplishments from being erased by Republicans. She is the White House-tested President Obama. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-legacy/index.html

March 21, 2016

Former President Bill Clinton asked Democratic voters to shrug off the "awful legacy" of President Obama's years in office in a speech Monday to support Hillary Clinton's campaign.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bill-clinton-slams-barack-obamas-awful-legacy/article/2586419

The media is suggesting that the Clinton's have been given a courtesy call indicating Hillary will have to face criminal charges. Thus Bill telling the necessary lies again.

Bulletdog
03-21-16, 18:08
I used to frequently say: "You know how you can tell when Bill Clinton is lying? His mouth is moving."

He and his wife are of the lowest caliber of human life.

_Stormin_
03-21-16, 18:15
The media is suggesting that the Clinton's have been given a courtesy call indicating Hillary will have to face criminal charges. Thus Bill telling the necessary lies again.
If she wasn't before you can bet that Denis McDonough was on the phone to someone at the Justice Department today...

SteveS
03-21-16, 20:10
The same people that voted for the Clintons are the same people that voted for Obama. I still wonder why Clinton turned down an office in the World Trade Center for an office in Harlem?

SteyrAUG
03-21-16, 21:25
The same people that voted for the Clintons are the same people that voted for Obama. I still wonder why Clinton turned down an office in the World Trade Center for an office in Harlem?

Obviously Bill Clinton knew of the 9-11 attacks well in advance.

Bulletdog
03-21-16, 22:09
Obviously Bill Clinton knew of the 9-11 attacks well in advance.

Are you being facetious?

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-21-16, 22:25
No, the plane crashed they engineered was Ron Brown's....

Benito
03-22-16, 03:49
Um, right,.... as if Obama's legacy is not intimately intertwined with Hillary's. It's almost as if she wasn't the Secretary of State for Hussein's 1st term, or as if her politics are identical to his.

Why aren't the Klintons in maximum security prison already?

Averageman
03-22-16, 06:26

I'm guessing this is correct.

Alex V
03-22-16, 06:46
Okay, stupid question. Can a president pardon someone under investigation without charges being filed, yet? I somehow feel that if Hitlary looses, BHO will pardon her on his way to the Trump inauguration.

Averageman
03-22-16, 07:53
Okay, stupid question. Can a president pardon someone under investigation without charges being filed, yet? I somehow feel that if Hitlary looses, BHO will pardon her on his way to the Trump inauguration.

Any hope of that rests on a couple of things;
Bill learning to STFU.
Hillary not spilling the beans under pressure.

VooDoo6Actual
03-22-16, 08:41
Classic Roman Empire divide & conquer splintering tactics still alive & thriving.
Let me eat cake
Panem et Circenses

chuckman
03-22-16, 08:53
Mr. Clinton walked back the comments, said he wasn't referring to Obama per se, but rather the GOP obstructionists. Still, very funny. Can you imagine that phone call from the White House? "WTF, Bill?"

brickboy240
03-22-16, 10:51
GOP obstructionists?

What a joke!

What the hell DID the "GOP obstructionists" really stop?

Obamacare? Nope.

Gay marriage? Again..nope.

Leftists nominated to the Supreme court? One more time....nah.

Obama's large budgets? Nope, those sailed right through.

Debt ceiling raises? Not even close!

The Iran deal? Of course not.

The Trans Pacific Partnership? Does not look like it will meet much GOP resistance.

Closing the porous southern border and stopping massive illegal immigration? Not much resistance there, either.

So what Bill is blabbing about - sorry - it really has no teeth. The fact is that even though the GOP won big in two mid-term election cycles, there has been next to no stopping Obama's leftward agenda when you examine it.

But then again, ol' Bill is not known for truthful statements...is he?

chuckman
03-22-16, 11:10
But then again, ol' Bill is not known for truthful statements...is he?

No. He will fall in line with the party song and dance. He's been around the block enough to stump for HRC, show the differences between her and Obama, but still be in Obama's good graces.

_Stormin_
03-22-16, 12:12
Okay, stupid question. Can a president pardon someone under investigation without charges being filed, yet?

Well according to the Constitution:

shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States

I would hazard a guess that he can pardon for a crime that one has not been charged with yet. The pardon specifically refers to the crime, not the charge

brickboy240
03-22-16, 12:14
Is anyone really under the delusion that Hillary will be charged with anything?

...really?

_Stormin_
03-22-16, 12:16
BTW, if by some miracle Hillary does lose, I have no doubt the safe in the Clinton household will have a copy of her Presidential Pardon in it, right next to Bill's dirt on John Chafee, Susan Collins, Jim Jeffords, Olympia Snowe, and Arlen Specter.

Koshinn
03-22-16, 12:18

I asked this a month or so ago and someone said that a president can pardon someone without charges being filed. I think the precedent was when Ford pardoned Nixon.

carolvs
03-22-16, 14:33
I asked this a month or so ago and someone said that a president can pardon someone without charges being filed. I think the precedent was when Ford pardoned Nixon.

"I'm not a crook."
-- Hillary Clinton

brickboy240
03-22-16, 14:53
At this point...I don't care if Hillary gets pardoned as long as we keep her out of the Oval Office.

williejc
03-23-16, 23:55
I don't see her being charged with a criminal offense. Too much clout. Trump may put her in office.

Moose-Knuckle
03-25-16, 03:03
Chelsea Clinton: Obamacare Has Created 'Crushing Costs'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2TukH0DKHk

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/chelsea-clinton-hillary-clinton-obamacare-healthcare/2016/03/24/id/720798/

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/03/24/video-we-gotta-fix-obamacares-crushing-costs-says-chelsea-clinton/

Caeser25
03-25-16, 10:31
Chelsea Clinton: Obamacare Has Created 'Crushing Costs'

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/chelsea-clinton-hillary-clinton-obamacare-healthcare/2016/03/24/id/720798/

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/03/24/video-we-gotta-fix-obamacares-crushing-costs-says-chelsea-clinton/

In December, Clinton said Obamacare is pushing people into part-time jobs because employers can't afford the high costs that come with providing healthcare.

And yet when the GOP says this, it's nonsense.

Averageman
03-25-16, 11:32
In December, Clinton said Obamacare is pushing people into part-time jobs because employers can't afford the high costs that come with providing healthcare.

And yet when the GOP says this, it's nonsense.

Competing elements from within the donor class?
I'm just saying that had people been allowed to buy insurance without State borders being involved and had that all of that money being spent on insurance been tax free, I'm guessing we wouldn't be having this problem.
I'm just thinking the FSA has been getting their medical care on my dime one way or another for years. Obamacare just let the donors to his campaign and future skim a little more than usual.
It's kind of fun saying the Obama -vs- Clinton stuff slowly leak out there. I'm pretty sure the hate between these twop families is on the Hatfields -vs McCoy levels.

sadmin
03-25-16, 12:04
If prosecution doesnt happen, hopefully the FBI and NSA will turn it into a leak-fest if Lynch doesnt act. Best I can hope for is shes lost her chance at the seat due to it. I find it odd that TheDonald hasnt used it as leverage since he has no issue throwing shots at people.

Moose-Knuckle
03-25-16, 15:47
If prosecution doesnt happen, hopefully the FBI and NSA will turn it into a leak-fest if Lynch doesnt act. Best I can hope for is shes lost her chance at the seat due to it. I find it odd that TheDonald hasnt used it as leverage since he has no issue throwing shots at people.

If it is Trump vs. Hitlary I can see him opening up both barrels on her with all this.