PDA

View Full Version : Idea's on attaching a HSG single pistol taco to Bladetech Tek-Lok

D.O.A.F.S.
03-22-16, 17:13
Looking for ideas on how to attach a HSG single pistol taco to a Bladetech Tek-Lok. I'm going to a rifle/pistol class next weekend and looking for a quick and easy way to change my set up without totally removing my belt to remove and change mag carriers. I have a RCS 2 finger modular subload deal on my rifle taco and that works great but on the single pistol taco not so good. I have a tek-lok laying here but cant come up with any ideas on how to attach it. All help would be appreciated.

Boy Scout
03-22-16, 20:05
Bolt a malice clip to the tek-lok?

KenpoCop822
03-22-16, 22:28
Try the Blade Tech Molle Loks. I think they might be ideal for what you want.

D.O.A.F.S.
03-22-16, 23:14
Try the Blade Tech Molle Loks. I think they might be ideal for what you want.

Good man....I didn't realize bladetech made anything like that. Ordered, Thanks

trinydex
03-23-16, 17:53
Looking for ideas on how to attach a HSG single pistol taco to a Bladetech Tek-Lok. I'm going to a rifle/pistol class next weekend and looking for a quick and easy way to change my set up without totally removing my belt to remove and change mag carriers. I have a RCS 2 finger modular subload deal on my rifle taco and that works great but on the single pistol taco not so good. I have a tek-lok laying here but cant come up with any ideas on how to attach it. All help would be appreciated.

if you get a full sized tek lok you can actually take the clip side and weave the center prong through 1 ladder of pals webbing. i don't know if you want to just free mount this on a belt. the tek lok will be backwards, but it'll stick to a belt just the same backwards as it does forwards.

TheBearMedic
04-03-16, 14:35
if you get a full sized tek lok you can actually take the clip side and weave the center prong through 1 ladder of pals webbing. i don't know if you want to just free mount this on a belt. the tek lok will be backwards, but it'll stick to a belt just the same backwards as it does forwards.
This is pretty ingenious, I never thought of that, haha. I'll have to try that out return I get home just put off curiosity now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

trinydex
04-03-16, 14:41
you will figure this out when you actually mess around with it, but I like to mount it on the highest ladder of pals so when it's hanging from the belt the center of gravity is lower and it doesn't wobble as much.

TheBearMedic
04-03-16, 14:42
I like using this piece as the interface to attach the two

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/Accessories/GCA86.html

Sure, you only mount to one finger, leaving a little bit of room on the adapter, but it works great. They used to make a double pistol style also, but I've only been able to find those from other distributors.