PDA

View Full Version : She's no "Jackie Brown."

Averageman
03-24-16, 09:22
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/24/flight-attendant-arrested-after-fleeing-lax-leaving-cocaine-and-shoes-behind.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl35%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D-1231122199_htmlws-sb-bb

According to court documents, Reynolds arrived at an LAX checkpoint in Terminal 4 wearing jeans, heels and a black suit jacket, carrying her "known crew member badge". It wasn't immediately clear whether she was actually on duty at the time.

When Reynolds was chosen for a random security screening, TSA Officer Jamie Samuel said the flight attendant became nervous and began looking around before pulling out her cellphone and making a call, according to the affidavit

Had she been wearing her uniform and been trying a little harder that Coke would have made it through the checkpoint, even faster if she had nice cleavage.

WickedWillis
03-24-16, 10:30
Making a call and speaking in a language the TSA agents did not understand before taking off her shoes and sprinting away. I wonder how many times she had done this? And I really feel it wasn't a random search, they got tipped off at some point. That's a stack of dope though.

_Stormin_
03-24-16, 12:51
It doesn't sound like this was her first rodeo...

Averageman
03-24-16, 14:35
At 2 Million a Pop, it might look like a sweet deal.
It sounds like she got greedy and lazy at the same time.

Moose-Knuckle
03-25-16, 02:36
Hah, Jackie Brown . . . great movie adapted from Elmore Leonards's Rum Punch.

Heard about this, I wonder how she got from LAX to NYC while on the lamb?