PDA

View Full Version : Bombing kills 60+ during Easter celebration in Pakistan, developing...

FlyingHunter
03-27-16, 15:32
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/suicide-bomber-kills-dozens-mostly-women-kids-celebrating-easter-pakistan-n546231

AP’s latest on casualty count: “A spokesman for the Punjab government says that a bomb attack on a park in the Pakistani city of Lahore has killed 60 people and injured 300.”

An explosion in Lahore, Pakistan, has killed between 50-60 people, mostly women and children, and left hundreds injured as they celebrated Easter.

Law enforcement said the explosion occurred near a large group of Christians celebrating Easter, according to the Associated Press.

Prayers out for those affected on this day of supposed peace and reflection.

tb-av
03-27-16, 15:41
wow, that is a hell of a toll. I had not heard this. Women and children on Easter. Hard to get much more clear than that.

ABNAK
03-27-16, 15:44
Good to know from some here it's not about religion. Whew, what a relief to know that! :rolleyes:

To quote from the same article on FOX News website:

"A Taliban faction, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, claimed responsibility for the attack and said Christians were the target of the blast, Reuters reported."

It would have been soooo much more heart-breaking if it had been a bunch of Muslims blown up during Ramadan. Now THAT would be something to get upset over! :rolleyes: Hey, it's just a bunch of Christians on Easter. Nothing to see here, move along......

khc3
03-27-16, 16:25
Obama will be out shortly to warn violent American Christians not to do anything but smile at and welcome their new Muslim neighbors...

Honu
03-27-16, 16:27
my exact thoughts :)
a couple here will say its they just hate easter !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRM3lFRwRI

Good to know from some here it's not about religion. Whew, what a relief to know that! :rolleyes:

To quote from the same article on FOX News website:

"A Taliban faction, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, claimed responsibility for the attack and said Christians were the target of the blast, Reuters reported."

It would have been soooo much more heart-breaking if it had been a bunch of Muslims blown up during Ramadan. Now THAT would be something to get upset over! :rolleyes: Hey, it's just a bunch of Christians on Easter. Nothing to see here, move along......

FlyingHunter
03-27-16, 17:37
Obama will be out shortly to warn violent American Christians not to do anything but smile at and welcome their new Muslim neighbors...

And the Atty. General will come out and admonish/threaten regarding anything you say that would be considered "hurtful" will be prosecuted. Uhh, that 1st amendment thing was so yesterday...

Dist. Expert 26
03-27-16, 18:42
Yet another heartbreaking reminder of what life looks like under Islamic rule. If the terrorists were slightly more organized they would bear a striking resemblance to the Third Reich.

MegademiC
03-27-16, 19:33
Aren't we supporting Taliban right now as "anti ISIS" "moderate" forces?

Very sad either way.

Firefly
03-27-16, 20:08
If I had Bill Gates money the world would be a different, different place.

Moose-Knuckle
03-28-16, 03:55

Beat me too it.

brickboy240
03-28-16, 12:01
Nothing to see here folks. No Muslim extremists at fault. Workplace violence at best.

LOL

Benito
03-31-16, 11:52

Exactly.
They're all peaceful, dontcha know? Well, until you draw their pedo prophet, or don't pay the jizya, or don't submit to slavery. When they get a majority (or even a significant minority - oh, wait, already there), we'll see just how peaceful they are.

Yet another heartbreaking reminder of what life looks like under Islamic rule. If the terrorists were slightly more organized they would bear a striking resemblance to the Third Reich.

The Third Reich was just a short-lived version of Islamic Caliphates. Islam can and has been very organized in the past, and is on its way there now.
The future looks pretty bleak, I gotta tell ya.

Nothing to see here folks. No Muslim extremists at fault. Workplace violence at best.

LOL

It's true, though. Virtually every place has some kind of "work"/employees there at some point, hence everything is workplace violence.
9/11 was workplace violence, brah. WTC had offices, ergo workplace violence.

SteyrAUG
03-31-16, 13:23
I think an independent investigation would discover this was nothing more than a Jihad "soup kitchen" set up adjacent to the playground to feed the children and one of the propane tanks blew up in a horrible accident.

So not really "work place violence" but "soup kitchen tragedy."

Whiskey_Bravo
03-31-16, 15:36
I think an independent investigation would discover this was nothing more than a Jihad "soup kitchen" set up adjacent to the playground to feed the children and one of the propane tanks blew up in a horrible accident.

Not sure why but that made me lol pretty damn hard. Next thing you know, Obama will be using the term.

Benito
04-01-16, 01:48

LOL!!!!!
It was part of the soup kitchen jihad to bring tasty warm nourishing meals to kuffars, just like the Koran teaches.