PDA

View Full Version : WOA LPKs

vicious_cb
08-21-08, 20:57
Anyone have any experiences with white oak armament lower parts kits? Good? Bad?

Thanks

carbinero
08-21-08, 23:12
I went with the WOA LPK because it was recommended to make a no-modification switch to a Geissele SSA, if I decided to add one later. No problems so far.

rob_s
08-21-08, 23:13
anyone have the WOAs in stock?

carbinero
08-21-08, 23:21
check ADCO

stormblue
08-22-08, 00:03
I went with the WOA LPK because it was recommended to make a no-modification switch to a Geissele SSA, if I decided to add one later. No problems so far.

What is different about the SSA that requires the WOA LPK?
The only thing that I can think of is the width of the trigger where it interfaces with the selector.
The SSA doesn't appear to have the wide trigger like the Hi-Speed.

vicious_cb
08-22-08, 00:07
Was installation trouble free? No out of spec parts?

Also has anyone experience a breakage of any of the parts after long term use?

carbinero
08-22-08, 00:09
I haven't bought an SSA, but I followed ADCO's thread on TOS as they came out to market. Steve (IIRC) indicated the standard LPK would require some mod, like trimming the legs of a few springs. Mind you, this is hearsay, but it sounded like they worked pretty closely with Geissele and got a significant batch to sell from the get-go.

stormblue
08-22-08, 00:10
I need a few LPK's and am interested in feedback on the WOA kit as well.

stormblue
08-22-08, 00:14
I haven't bought an SSA, but I followed ADCO's thread on TOS as they came out to market. Steve (IIRC) indicated the standard LPK would require some mod, like trimming the legs of a few springs. Mind you, this is hearsay, but it sounded like they worked pretty closely with Geissele and got a significant batch to sell from the get-go.

I have an SSA and selector from a Noveske N6 LPK and it went together without any modification.

vicious_cb
08-22-08, 00:26

why would you have to trim the springs? doesnt the SSA come with it own trigger and hammer springs?

stormblue
08-22-08, 00:28
why would you have to trim the springs? doesnt the SSA come with it own trigger and hammer springs?

yes it does

carbinero
08-22-08, 01:43
I stand corrected, and it wasn't Steve, but "Weaponizer:"

"I have installed Geisseles on Bushmasters, POF's Stags, and i had to modify the selectors on all of them, Geissele even tells you in the directions that you will probably have to do this because of, and i quote "By necessity, the rear part of the GA trigger is wider than the stock trigger to accommodate the adjustment screws and related mechanism".... They go on to tell you how to modify the safety..." ["Sneak Peak at the New Geissele Trigger," TOS)

But if the SSA isn't wide, then maybe it's moot.:o

vicious_cb
08-23-08, 06:35
Only 2 people? Anyone else use them use?

bump

rugerdawg
08-24-08, 11:34
I recently installed a SSA trigger into my gen ll, pof lower with (woa lpk) and there were no modifications necessary. ...swweeeeeeet trigger