PDA

View Full Version : Our clown POTUS and the WH had a great day yesterday

platoonDaddy
04-02-16, 08:05
1st they censored a video of French Pres. Francois Hollande saying that “Islamist terrorism” is at the “roots of terrorism.”

The White House briefly pulled video of a press event on terrorism with Pres. Obama, and when it reappeared on the WhiteHouse.gov website and YouTube, the audio of Hollande’s translator goes silent, beginning with the words “Islamist terrorism,” then begins again at the end of his sentence.

Even the audio of Hollande saying the words “Islamist terrorism” in French have, apparently, been edited from the video.

According to the official White House transcript of Hollande’s remarks, Hollande refers to “Islamist terrorism.” The audio of the bold text in brackets is missing from the video – the only point in the video were the audio is absent:

http://mrctv.org/blog/video-wh-censors-reference-islamist-terrorism-french-president

Then the clown flips the peace sign when taking a group picture. What an embarrassment!

Endur
04-02-16, 08:25
Disgusting and pitiful. Mike Judge might be a time traveler..

glocktogo
04-02-16, 10:29
Nice. The President of the United States, doesn't support the 1st Amendment. Wow...

nimdabew
04-02-16, 10:47
The United States censored a foreign President during a speed? interesting...

platoonDaddy
04-02-16, 12:21
The United States censored a foreign President during a speed? interesting...

AMEN, very disheartening how our government has begun to censor remarks of allied Presidents. This POS has demonstrated he has no respect for any aspect of the Constitution. He hates gun owners, constantly censors free speech, uses executive actions to suppress anyone who opposes him, tries to criminalize law abiding citizens, is a racist, circumvents our system for separation of federal power, chastises our founding fathers decisions, neuters the military, considers a cult a legitimate religion, suppresses genuine religions, ignores due process, enables discrimination against women, and more. With all that said, if he ran again, he would sadly win, wake up America!

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-02-16, 12:33
Surprised that they didn't dub in "Donald Trump" or "George Bush", probably only because the syllable count is off.

TAZ
04-02-16, 12:45
Nice. The President of the United States, doesn't support the 1st Amendment. Wow...

What ever lead you to even contemplate the idea he supports ANY of the document??

SteyrAUG
04-02-16, 16:16
Obama should have dubbed in "soup kitchen tragedy."

Airhasz
04-02-16, 17:28
Can't wait till the current commander in chief is history and everyone can then rip the next commander in line.:)

platoonDaddy
04-02-16, 18:05
Friggin WH now it was a technical error! Dang, less than a year of this alpha hotel remaining.

Benito
04-02-16, 19:56
Obama should have dubbed in "soup kitchen tragedy."

LOL!!!
I love it!
I'm rolling with this for a long time coming.

On a more serious note, is there anybody paying attention left that doesn't think Obama is a Muslim? At this point, the only thing he has left to do to remove doubt is to strap on a suicide vest, yell Allahu Akbar, and detonate himself.
Even then, some people will be claiming that white racism drove him to madness, and that this had nothing to do with Islam.

Firefly
04-02-16, 20:01
He can't even lie without lying

Averageman
04-02-16, 21:00
I get this feeling once in a while that this guy's payback is gonna come. It wont be like Daily Plaza payback, oh but it will come and it will hurt.
I wouldn't wish him ill will, him, or his family, but karma, karma isn't anything to fool with.
When you go as far out on the limb to ruin everything you've promised to protect, something else you've promised to protect will end up paying the price.
I hope when that happens he has that magic moment of understanding that he owns it, the karmic justice that breaks him to weeping.

SteyrAUG
04-02-16, 23:32
I get this feeling once in a while that this guy's payback is gonna come. It wont be like Daily Plaza payback, oh but it will come and it will hurt.
I wouldn't wish him ill will, him, or his family, but karma, karma isn't anything to fool with.
When you go as far out on the limb to ruin everything you've promised to protect, something else you've promised to protect will end up paying the price.
I hope when that happens he has that magic moment of understanding that he owns it, the karmic justice that breaks him to weeping.

I wish karma would work a little harder because Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn are both doing just fine, earning a good living, etc.

Benito
04-02-16, 23:51

Wouldn't wish him ill will?
Speak for yourself. The traitor-in-chief has nothing but ill will for you and all the other gun-clinging peasants who dare think that the State doesn't own your ass, and don't want to hand over America to the followers of the Religion Of Peace (TM ~650 AD).

I wish karma would work a little harder because Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn are both doing just fine, earning a good living, etc.

Ditto for Hitlery, Bill, George Soros, and a whole slew of other traitors, criminals, saboteurs and colaborators.
Seems like Karma needs a helping hand or a kick in the ass. The Founding Fathers weren't hoping for Karma to come to their aid.

Moose-Knuckle
04-03-16, 03:07
Then the clown flips the peace sign when taking a group picture. What an embarrassment!

As I said in another thread about this, when I saw those pics of him I heard JJ Walker yell "DY-NO-MITE"!

All he is missing is the big red nose and the over sized shoes.

Averageman
04-03-16, 06:57
Wouldn't wish him ill will?

That's the thing about karma you see?
Keeping myself pure on this, otherwise I would be all about him catching some raging butt cancer that has flames and lightening shooting out of it.