PDA

View Full Version : MAST SOLUTIONS SHOT HOUSE Sept. 27 Houston

plastixplus
08-23-08, 11:26
Come hone your pistol skills in a live fire (airsoft) force on force training day.
See below for details and check the link posted for pics of the facility.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=320899

Date: 27th September 2008

Time: 0800-1730

Cost: $225.00 per student. $100.00 deposit required. IM me from info.

Minimum-Maximum Student: Min is 6 and Max is 12. Let us know and send your deposit to hold your spot!

Curriculum: “SHOOTHOUSE”

FORCE-ON-FORCE

Our client base has asked the pertinent question; how do I protect myself inside of my “domain?” MAST has provided class instruction in both Low-light as well as no-light training. Sound techniques that in a live fire evolution work for an individual in its most pure and basic form. However, to TRULY understand and achieve the desired effect of this underestimated dynamic, MAST has provided a truly unique environment to test your abilities in a persuasive manor.

MAST has developed a program for the individual or perhaps families, friends of like mind, or groups to simulate heart-pounding, intellect intense, and dynamic active shooter curriculum.

The structure provides you with a “complete” 2-story house to learn and engage in. Such things as furniture, closets, stairs, multiple rooms with adjacent rooms, light switches, attic, etcetera, helps provide the realism that cannot be found elsewhere.

CLASS “A” structure is as follows: 8-10 hours

· No light event/training on active “house invasion” in progress

· Family environment with kids upstairs. What should we do, when should we act, who does what?

· “Invasion” robbery in progress when you arrive home

· Driving your vehicle into the “hanger” to the house “invasion” in progress/procedures

Active shooters (you/instructors) will be present during live Airsoft training. Low-light training will be a leading factor of this program. Understanding what rooms (if any) and how to move to you loved ones/avoid confrontation or act upon. Active shooter drills “clearing” your house (very difficult as you will see). What “equipment” is required to have on-hand to achieve the goals?

This training is adjusted mid-day for the individual student. We want you to share your circumstances (do you live alone, apartment/house, do you park in the garage, etcetera).

Requirements:

· Long shirt, pants of some sort, paintball mask, additional eye protection

· Airsoft gun, Green Gas, and pellets

· NO FIREARMS WILL BE PERMITTED ON YOUR PERSON. WE WILL CHECK IN ALL PERSONAL FIREARMS AND TRIPLE CHECK DURING THE SAFETY BRIEF. If you are seen handling ANY firearm for any reason AT ANYTIME you will be asked to leave. A locked secure area will be provided for your carry gun (s).

· MAST has the right to turn away any student at any time throughout the day.

· Additional information will be provided during registration.

Best from the MAST Team.

MB
MAST Solutions
www.mastsolutions.com

MB
MAST Solutions
www.mastsolutions.com