PDA

View Full Version : The ISIS 3 stooges

Arik
04-28-16, 07:39
ISIS helmet cam captures a failed assault on a Kurdish position. If this is how they all are I'm surprised they got as far as they did

https://www.funker530.com/epic-fail-entire-isis-platoon-wiped-out-by-kurds/

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KalashniKEV
04-28-16, 08:56
I shared a clip of that yesterday that made it look like the rocket killed them all.

Too bad they made it out of the truck.

Arik
04-28-16, 08:58
I don't think they got far considering PKK got a hold of the footage.

The stop, drop and roll retreat is great!

B Cart
04-28-16, 10:08
The Abu guy in that video was hilarious! Spraying everyone with his hot brass, roasting them with his RPG backblast, and the guy can't even find his mags at one point lol. And the stop drop and roll retreat was pretty epic.

KalashniKEV
04-28-16, 11:40
They spent a lot of time trying to decide PG-7 or PG-9 too. I would have loved to see the PG-9 go out with the shipping plug still intact.

It was also funny how he kept mounting those pipe bombs and then tossing them aside.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-28-16, 11:48
Was the guy shot when he was on his stomach and that is why it goes black?

Is that an MG42 that Abu was shooting? Was that an earthen 'fort' that they were advancing towards?

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-28-16, 11:49
They spent a lot of time trying to decide PG-7 or PG-9 too. I would have loved to see the PG-9 go out with the shipping plug still intact.

It was also funny how he kept mounting those pipe bombs and then tossing them aside.

Bad QC control on those pipe bombs.

Arik
04-28-16, 12:01
Was the guy shot when he was on his stomach and that is why it goes black?

Is that an MG42 that Abu was shooting? Was that an earthen 'fort' that they were advancing towards?
I think he just ran back. The guy with the helmet cam got shot but ultimately they all did.

WillBrink
04-28-16, 12:02
Best part "The shell casings are hitting us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

TAZ
04-28-16, 13:27
So if these guys are as stoogy as this; what does that make our CiC who can't/won't kill them??

Firefly
04-28-16, 15:15
"Allah akbar!"

*fire wildly*

"Kattab is dead, retreat! Retreat!"

Next time on GI Joe.
Seriously, it was like Cobra only not as well dressed

nml
04-28-16, 15:50
Guys are these DoD trained ones or the CIA trained ones?

RazorBurn
04-28-16, 16:02

LOL, definitely sad but true! It's pathetic how many of our enemies our nation has trained and created.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-28-16, 16:22
Best part "The shell casings are hitting us"

Don't brass me, bro!

WillBrink
04-28-16, 16:54
Don't brass me, bro!

Never been in combat, but been hit by plenty of brass, and I don't think it would be a major concern all things considered. Guess haji (now dead) should have used a brass catcher?

svtpwnz
04-28-16, 18:40
That is some serious ate the **** up shit! Hahahaha! Those dipshits couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and quite honestly I'm surprised they made it as far as they did.

Outlander Systems
04-28-16, 18:43
You win the Internet for today. I seriously just laughed my ass off.

26 Inf
04-28-16, 19:00
That's it. I'm selling my helmet cam. I'll be damned if I'm going to let you heartless SOB's laugh at me as I go down under the Zombie hordes.

Shorts
04-28-16, 19:25
That. Was entertaining.

I don't like brass hitting me either, it stings.

Campbell
04-28-16, 19:43
Outstanding karma!
On a serious side, I doubt any group could ALL be that clownish.
Could they?

Shorts
04-28-16, 19:44
Or is this the JV group?

Aries144
04-28-16, 19:58
"Allah akbar!"

*fire wildly*

"Kattab is dead, retreat! Retreat!"

Next time on GI Joe.
Seriously, it was like Cobra only not as well dressed

Dude! You're right! LOL!

Jellybean
04-28-16, 22:23
Outstanding karma!
On a serious side, I doubt any group could ALL be that clownish.
Could they?

Really... I wonder if this is some kind of spoof?
Maybe the Kurds made up some silly shit, then passed it off to a gullible news crew as "off the body of a dead Isis/L/whatever fighter"?

The rolling retreat thing though... brilliant. :laugh:

SteyrAUG
04-29-16, 02:06
Really... I wonder if this is some kind of spoof?
Maybe the Kurds made up some silly shit, then passed it off to a gullible news crew as "off the body of a dead Isis/L/whatever fighter"?

The rolling retreat thing though... brilliant. :laugh:

Like any improvised group, you are going to have people with talent and people with no talent. Generally the ones with no talent are sent out for important objective like the dirt fort. I wish everyone in ISIS was this incompetent, but if that were the case Iranian militia would own everything to the Mediterranean.

C-grunt
04-29-16, 04:22
Abu Hajaar is the Carl of ISIS.

At 2:25 I think Abu Hajaar shoots a burst into the top of the truck. I bet the guys were getting hit with bullet shrapnel and that's why they were yelling at him.

JC5188
04-29-16, 05:01
That is some serious ate the **** up shit! Hahahaha! Those dipshits couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and quite honestly I'm surprised they made it as far as they did.

They made it all the way to "in range"...

usmcvet
04-29-16, 07:54
Man that was a cluster. I'm sure they're not all as messed up as that but we can hope.

Arik
04-29-16, 08:01
Abu Hajaar is the Carl of ISIS.

At 2:25 I think Abu Hajaar shoots a burst into the top of the truck. I bet the guys were getting hit with bullet shrapnel and that's why they were yelling at him.
Yea it looked like the rifle was resting on the muzzle device and the 1st burst pushed it back and it fell of whatever ledge it was resting on. And since Abu doesn't use his sights and just sprays he didn't know the rifle had slipped off and all subsequent rounds were hitting inside

usmcvet
04-29-16, 08:09
Don't brass me, bro!

Yeah seriously. I'd probably bitch about the RPG back blast but not the brass. That's just life.

Campbell
04-29-16, 09:39
Yeah seriously. I'd probably bitch about the RPG back blast but not the brass. That's just life.

+1 back blast area not clear= not cool

26 Inf
04-29-16, 09:52

Quotable, very quotable.

Arik
04-29-16, 10:10
And to some people that's an accomplishment all by itself

JC5188
04-29-16, 10:34
Quotable, very quotable.

Lol...thank you Sir.

JC5188
04-29-16, 10:36
And to some people that's an accomplishment all by itself

Yup, and it's the type of accomplishment that always receives the same award.

KalashniKEV
04-29-16, 11:22

True, but imagine if it were an AT4?

The RPG is a beautiful and effective weapon, and I can't believe we've never fielded anything like it (please don't post that Airtronic abomination).

I've always said we needed a mini-Carl G that can be reloaded and used from buildings and enclosed areas. Even a SMAW-D has too much backblast, and the water vapor thing never made it to the field.

usmcvet
04-29-16, 11:36
Yeah definitely not cool. And he didn't yell Rocet either! He must have seen the Rambo movie where Stalone fires the RPG from inside the damn helicopter. I yelled at the TV when I saw that one.

True, but imagine if it were an AT4?

The RPG is a beautiful and effective weapon, and I can't believe we've never fielded anything like it (please don't post that Airtronic abomination).

I've always said we needed a mini-Carl G that can be reloaded and used from buildings and enclosed areas. Even a SMAW-D has too much backblast, and the water vapor thing never made it to the field.

What the hell was the rifle grenade where two of the stooges were trying to light the fuse? Is that military stuff or something they came up with? I'd never s the n that before.

KalashniKEV
04-29-16, 12:10
What the hell was the rifle grenade where two of the stooges were trying to light the fuse? Is that military stuff or something they came up with? I'd never s the n that before.

Yeah, those were just pipe bombs projected from a homemade launcher.

Arik
04-29-16, 12:54
We're they trying to reach that mound with the pipe bombs?

titsonritz
04-29-16, 13:04

"Good job, but you roasted us too." :lol:

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-29-16, 14:29

And they screwed up the lens with some melted foam getting stuck on the front element.

We're they trying to reach that mound with the pipe bombs?

That would require a blank to shoot, right? After seeing those guys, I wouldn't trust them to have the right round in the chamber.

I may start calling my son 'Abu Hajaar' when he screws up.

Arik
04-29-16, 14:47
And they screwed up the lens with some melted foam getting stuck on the front element.

That would require a blank to shoot, right? After seeing those guys, I wouldn't trust them to have the right round in the chamber.

I may start calling my son 'Abu Hajaar' when he screws up.
Maybe that's why he was looking for his other mag. Blanks!

SOWT
04-29-16, 14:50
The only thing missing from that video is the Benny Hill Theme Song.

26 Inf
04-29-16, 15:36
"Good job, but you roasted us too." :lol:

It's always the moron with the rocket launcher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouScnB-F-6k

26 Inf
04-29-16, 15:40
The only thing missing from that video is the Benny Hill Theme Song.

Just in case they don't know Benny's song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUYbu5DJA1U

ColtSeavers
04-29-16, 15:42
Honestly, I really wonder if it was an opponent's rocket that took out the 'bubba' APC and driver or their own dude that sure as hell never wanted to actually stand up for a clear shot with their RPG. I mean, I know the substitle/'they' said it was the enemy's, but after their performance to that point...

Also, serpentine, not stop drop and roll... :D

JC5188
04-29-16, 17:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouScnB-F-6k

Pulp fiction: ISIS edition...lol.

https://youtu.be/LBBni_-tMNs

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-16, 18:06

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1583/26693257836_cf82b0cb3e_b.jpg

Arik
11-11-16, 09:54
Some more comedy from Aleppo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SLqggEWADQw

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

opngrnd
11-11-16, 13:21
Yup, and it's the type of accomplishment that always receives the same award.

Kind of the fairest non-discriminatory participation award possible...