PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I read rob s's posts?

thespyhunter
08-25-08, 12:31
Last week my computer crashed. All is back up and running now, but now I cannot read ANYTHING posted by rob s. All I see is his avatar and username.
What gives?

rob_s
08-25-08, 12:41
Last week my computer crashed. All is back up and running now, but now I cannot read ANYTHING posted by rob s. All I see is his avatar and username.
What gives?

can you read this?

Maybe you have me on ignore?

:p

thespyhunter
08-25-08, 13:09
Thats funny rob s ~ I cant read what you wrote :D

LOKNLOD
08-25-08, 13:15
Can you show us a screenshot of what you see?

thespyhunter
08-25-08, 13:28
Would love to ........... how do I do that ? I know it has something to do with the print screen button, but have never used it........... and NO I dont have rob s on ignore;)

LOKNLOD
08-25-08, 13:41
Would love to ........... how do I do that ? I know it has something to do with the print screen button, but have never used it........... and NO I dont have rob s on ignore;)

Hit your print screen button, then open up MS Paint and do a ctrl + V to paste it in there. crop it down to only show what you need, and then you can attach it to a post here.

Oh, and glad to see another Okie :)

thespyhunter
08-25-08, 14:05
Try this. I know it sucks, but should give you an idea of what I see, or dont see.

Ridge_Runner_5
08-25-08, 14:09
can you read this?

Maybe you have me on ignore?

:p

How about if we quote him?

thespyhunter
08-25-08, 14:15
How about if we quote him?

Yes, I can read that.
But if I go back and try read older posts of his, I see the same thing........Hell, I cant even see the Chart:eek:

Buck
08-25-08, 14:38
I cannot read ANYTHING posted by rob s. All I see is his avatar and username.
What gives?

Lucky you... ;)

rob_s
08-25-08, 14:54
clear your cookies?

(i have absolutely no idea what this means, it's just the stock answer I always get when I'm having internet forum problems)

LOKNLOD
08-25-08, 15:00
Yes, I can read that.
But if I go back and try read older posts of his, I see the same thing........Hell, I cant even see the Chart:eek:

Okay, make you a deal. For $1/post I'll go back and quote everything Rob ever said!

thespyhunter
08-25-08, 15:04
Okay, make you a deal. For $1/post I'll go back and quote everything Rob ever said!

:D rob s has alot of good info and advice, but not $4107 worth :D

LOKNLOD
08-25-08, 15:21
:D rob s has alot of good info and advice, but not $4107 worth :D

Okay, for $5/post, i'll only post the useful stuff.

That ought to save you $4102 or so! ;)

thespyhunter
08-26-08, 07:30
Okay, for $5/post, i'll only post the useful stuff.

That ought to save you $4102 or so! ;)

Now your talkin :D :p ( sorry rob s )

thespyhunter
08-26-08, 07:43
Problem solved ;)

LOKNLOD
08-26-08, 08:22
What'd you do to fix it? (Just in case someone else is searching with a similar problem)

thespyhunter
08-26-08, 08:43
Well, after reading some other posts, I found that there were a few other members posts that I could not read. So, I just restarted my computer and all is well.

What happened last week was this ~ my computer got some bad cooties from an email I opened. The guy we have work on our system said to get rid of the cooties it would be easier to wipe the computer clean and re-install everything, so thats what he did. I hadn't re-started since we did that, so thats what I did. Now the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the birds are singing :D