PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Doc Safari
05-05-16, 15:09
I almost hesitate to give my opinion on this early in the thread, because it may influence people's votes.

Historically, the Clintons have gotten away with everything, including literally murder if you believe certain conspiracy theories (like Vince Foster's alleged suicide).

Knowing Obama has a legacy to look after, I've considered at length whether he will actually allow the DOJ to indict Hillary.

My gut feeling is: not only no, but Hell no.

On the other hand: Since Hillary was an early engineer of nationalized health care, she could very well try to modify Obamacare substantially, and finagle some way to rename it Hillarycare or some such for the history books and her own legacy.

Since Obama knows that she could potentially hijack his legacy for herself, I say the door is open "just a crack" for him to tell the DOJ to throw the book at her. This will allow the Republicans to win in 2016, and no matter what they do (in his mind) they will never undo Obamacare, leaving him with a secure legacy.

What is your theory?

GH41
05-05-16, 15:23
Bernie doesn't have the easily attacked baggage Hillary has. I would love to see her indicted but not until the day after she loses to Trump!

duece71
05-05-16, 15:26
Gosh I certainly hope so. I hope the whole world hears the iron bar door slam shut. Please.......for the sake of the great nation that is the USA, make this happen!!!!

chuckman
05-05-16, 15:29
If this was actually a criminal matter handled by law enforcement and an apolitical justice department, then, yeah. But since it's a criminal matter handled by law enforcement and a very political AG, hell, no.

glocktogo
05-05-16, 15:39
I think the FBI will present the DoJ with a case file that's easily prosecutable, which the DoJ will refuse to prosecute. They're one of the most rabidly political agencies in the U.S. government. :(

Alex V
05-05-16, 15:39
No way, she is too protected.

titsonritz
05-05-16, 15:42
Nope, apparently she is above it all.

Straight Shooter
05-05-16, 15:58
No way, she is too protected.

THIS. The Devil aint brung that bitch this far to drop her now.

Firefly
05-05-16, 16:21
If the Lord is good and just and truly loves me; she will.

sevenhelmet
05-05-16, 16:25
If Barry was going to throw the book at Hillary, he would have done it already. Not to mention it opens the doors for indictments of other powerful players such as Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, if media sources are to be believed. Not as politically expedient as indicting Hillary, sure, but the potential for future accountability is a strong deterrent for the political elite. And if none of that matters, she's a Clinton. They're ****ing made of Teflon, even more than Obama.

There's no chance on this one, sorry fellas.

soulezoo
05-05-16, 16:28
If she were a republican, she'd already be in jail. Democrats rarely jail their own. Illinois pols being the big exception. (Blago, Jesse Jackson Jr. and etc)

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-05-16, 16:28
Underling gets indicted. She is an unindicted co-conspirator or something like that and she makes a big mea culpa and we are all admonished that we have moved on because she has paid a price.

Sensei
05-05-16, 16:57
I voted yes with the understanding that there is a range of outcomes between indictment and free pass with none of those intermediary outcomes be good for her. For example, the US Attorney could approach her with the evidence (which is likely compelling) and see if she is agreeable to a lesser misdemeanor charge much like Petraeus. Or, Obama could preemptively pardon her if he got wind of a pending recommendation to indict. Neither of these outcomes are as bad a perp walk or a mug shot but neither is all that helpful to her approval ratings.

JC5188
05-05-16, 17:15
If she were a republican, she'd already be in jail. Democrats rarely jail their own. Illinois pols being the big exception. (Blago, Jesse Jackson Jr. and etc)

I think for this reason, yes. She is originally Chicago, Obama is Chicago, and eating their own is political sport for these people. I think he lets it string out far enough that she thinks she'll skate, then he lets the hammer fall.

Our President is no fan of the Clintons. I think he'd secretly LOVE to flip the rod at Bill on his way out of the White House.

ETA:

Mods...didn't even think about the f-bomb in that meme...my bad.

signal4l
05-05-16, 18:07
I suspect that the FBI investigation will present overwhelming evidence that will make it difficult for Loretta Lynch to look the other way. Simply refusing to indict will create an uproar within the FBI. The Kenyan is going to pardon her.

Ryno12
05-05-16, 18:17
I would love to see her indicted but not until the day after she loses to Trump!

Exactly how I feel.

BillBond
05-05-16, 18:24
Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

No, but she will be elected.

duece71
05-05-16, 18:28
I will add that she could be in the slammer IF something is found out about Barry AFTER his term is ended and he could be on the hook. He won't go alone...........

ABNAK
05-05-16, 18:39
Even if she was indicted/convicted by November, Shitstain would pardon her and half this fvcked-up country would STILL vote for her.

Not to be Debbie Downer but I do not hold high hopes for this country's future........

Outlander Systems
05-05-16, 18:41
If my name was James Comey I would:

Approach Trump

Offer an Indictment in October, for a position as AG in the new administration.

Politics, you ninnies. That's how to play the game.

Seriously though:

I would have a Lawgasm.

I would pinch myself, vigorously, to verify I wasn't dreaming that the law applied to everyone equally.

Then...four hour Freedom Chub. I might, literally, drive up to Berry College and kiss one of those Bald Eagle's assholes.

Seriously. Lips to feather-ringed poop-chute.

I will do everything I can, within the law, to kiss a bald eagle's ass. And I'm confident, I won't be kissing any buttholes.

Firefly
05-05-16, 18:54
Again....that would be a Pacific Ocean of a Wet Dream come true.

To get two of the biggest, meanest, burliest looking US Marshals to have to forcibly drag a sobbing, heaving Hillary Clinton in cuffs and leg irons as she screams in a shrill undignified manner only to show up to court in an oversized orange prison uniform and croc sandals with no makeup and messed up hair. Just old, haggard, and defeated

WillBrink
05-05-16, 18:59
I almost hesitate to give my opinion on this early in the thread, because it may influence people's votes.

Historically, various POTUS's and very powerful people have gotten away with everything, including literally murder if you believe certain conspiracy theories (like Vince Foster's alleged suicide).

Knowing Obama has a legacy to look after, I've considered at length whether he will actually allow the DOJ to indict Hillary.

My gut feeling is: not only no, but Hell no.

On the other hand: Since Hillary was an early engineer of nationalized health care, she could very well try to modify Obamacare substantially, and finagle some way to rename it Hillarycare or some such for the history books and her own legacy.

Since Obama knows that she could potentially hijack his legacy for herself, I say the door is open "just a crack" for him to tell the DOJ to throw the book at her. This will allow the Republicans to win in 2016, and no matter what they do (in his mind) they will never undo Obamacare, leaving him with a secure legacy.

What is your theory?

Fixed it for ya. I think there's enough evidence to justify a full federal investigation from what I know, but wars based on WMDs that didn't exist (and I'm of the opinion they were fully aware of that), The Gulf of Tonkin incident, etc, etc makes her stupidity look small time compared to that and others. Not sure how far up the food chain is actually goes, but I'm far more pissed about the Benghazi event that no one seems to be taking the blame for. Fog O war? Maybe, but I have my doubts and regardless, the request for additional security that was denied (was it 20 time?) and refused in high threat area ends at her desk period. That alone, shows a total failure by her and her admin and that alone, should make people angry. Only person who told her to her face if he was POTUS she'd be fired on the spot? Ran Paul.

SomeOtherGuy
05-05-16, 20:26
I think the FBI will present the DoJ with a case file that's easily prosecutable, which the DoJ will refuse to prosecute. They're one of the most rabidly political agencies in the U.S. government. :(

Exactly what I expect also. In fact, I think this has probably already happened, quietly. I also expect some noisy FBI resignations during the summer.

SteyrAUG
05-05-16, 21:56
Hillary will actually get more support by being offended by the idea she could be indicted.

She will liken it to things like the "email scandal" and portray herself as the victim of right wing witch hunts.

Koshinn
05-05-16, 22:17
No.

She should be, but I don't think it'll happen.

Two sets of rules for the people in this country.

SteyrAUG
05-05-16, 23:04
Again....that would be a Pacific Ocean of a Wet Dream come true.

To get two of the biggest, meanest, burliest looking US Marshals to have to forcibly drag a sobbing, heaving Hillary Clinton in cuffs and leg irons as she screams in a shrill undignified manner only to show up to court in an oversized orange prison uniform and croc sandals with no makeup and messed up hair. Just old, haggard, and defeated

Bonus points if one Marshal is black and the other hispanic, because diversity.

tb-av
05-05-16, 23:33
Bonus points if one Marshal is black and the other hispanic, because diversity.

.. and if they were both dykes....

I mean while we're dreaming.

Firefly
05-06-16, 00:17
Hispanic isn't a race. That irks me.

Technically the news wasn't wrong about George Zimmerman. He was a white hispanic. His first language was Spanish. It was race baiting but technically correct.

I mean this roided up fantasy Marshal could be blonde and blue eyed and be hispanic. Watch Univision sometimes. They sometimes play Spanish dramas from Spain.

He could be of Native/Mediterranean/Mestizo descent and Hispanic but may also have grown up in a totally Anglophonic home making him also Not Hispanic, just swarthy.

But in my wet dream, both guys are tall, sharp, with not just black but dark, African features. With faces like panthers and vascular arms that are sinewy and taut. No mustaches. Sharp angry faces. Like that guy from Tears of the Sun or Wesley Snipes in his prime.

I don't mean to be PC but at times but I've been mistaken for "Hispanic" and I am quick to point out how I am strictly Anglophonic. But most people don't know what I am but ,like , Ritchie Valenz didn't speak Spanish despite that one song so it just grinds my gears a bit.

I dunno. That's not directed at anyone. But it just....I dunno. Some people are just swarthy and mixed. I don't chump out limeys or frogs.

Eh fuggedaboutit.

Tldr it won't happen anywhere but my dreams and fantasies

C-grunt
05-06-16, 03:06
I voted no.

I think a good case will be presented and for one of many reasons she will not end up in court.

Doc Safari
05-06-16, 09:25
Okay...how about another wrinkle?

DOJ refuses to indict her. This causes a rift with the FBI (who still tries to maintain the decorum of objectivity). Several agents involved with the investigation resign, and instead of a prosecution, Hillary gets tried in the court of public opinion as all these ex-agents fan out to the media outlets with the information of why she got away with espionage.

Does that affect her election chances? Or is Hillary on the verge of escaping justice like Bill did with impeachment?

chuckman
05-06-16, 09:42
Okay...how about another wrinkle?

DOJ refuses to indict her. This causes a rift with the FBI (who still tries to maintain the decorum of objectivity). Several agents involved with the investigation resign, and instead of a prosecution, Hillary gets tried in the court of public opinion as all these ex-agents fan out to the media outlets with the information of why she got away with espionage.

Does that affect her election chances? Or is Hillary on the verge of escaping justice like Bill did with impeachment?

If she is not indicted but there is enough evidence to warrant an indictment I would love to see FBI agents resign in protest and/or leak all of the evidence. But I don't know that when the rubber meets the road FBI agents, who have families to feed and house, will fall on their swords, which is why I think info will be leaked but no resignations-in-protest.

I think that maybe some democrats wouldn't vote for her who otherwise would, but not enough. Her supporters would chalk it all up to some Republican-initiated conspiracy to "get her."

Vandal
05-06-16, 10:43
I pray on a nearly weekly basis Hillary will be indicted on felony charges. I also know that my prayers will be unanswered because she is the next "anointed one" and is slicker than teflon covered in your gun, fun or veggie lube of choice.

gunrunner505
05-06-16, 11:34
If the FBI has made a case and that case is strong enough for and indictment and she skates, how can we possibly hope to call ourselves a nation of laws?

If she's not indicted for what we know she did, and the violations they are as we understand them because we don't know all the ins and outs, how can we possibly hope to hold anyone in public office to a standard?

Corruption will be even worse and more out on the open than it is now.

I hope she gets the hook. Would love to see that perp walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoringGuy45
05-06-16, 13:09
Not only will she not be indicted, every person who has any dirt on her will get arrested for various other crimes or end up dying in mysterious circumstances.

brickboy240
05-06-16, 14:28
Are you all hoping that the Obama Regime indicts her?

LOL...like that will ever happen!

BoringGuy45
05-06-16, 15:59
Are you all hoping that the Obama Regime indicts her?

LOL...like that will ever happen!

To be honest, I hope not. At least not right now. Trump has a chance of beating Hillary. He has no chance against Bernie.

Doc Safari
05-06-16, 16:05
To be honest, I hope not. At least not right now. Trump has a chance of beating Hillary. He has no chance against Bernie.

That's another factor to consider. If Hillary starts plunging to ten points behind Trump in the national polls, Obama could indict her so that she's out of the race and Bernie can be the nominee.

C-grunt
05-08-16, 03:12
Saw this on Facebook today. CNN claims to have talked with "FBI officials" who told them there was no evidence of criminal matters according to their investigation. I said I found that highly suspect as the FBI is notoriously tight lipped during their investigations.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhEjQN61AzQ

Averageman
05-08-16, 10:54
"FBI Officials" have told the POTUS he isn't getting the information until the investigation is complete.
I highly doubt someone is leaking this crap to CNN considering the ramifications of that kind of an action. The thing is I don't know who to believe at this point, information that was out before the FBI took over is the only thing you can consider reliable at this point.

Koshinn
05-08-16, 11:17
That's another factor to consider. If Hillary starts plunging to ten points behind Trump in the national polls, Obama could indict her so that she's out of the race and Bernie can be the nominee.

That sounds like something out of house of cards

Averageman
05-08-16, 12:48
The FBI brought in a hacker from Eastern Europe who claims to have hacked in to Hillary's server sometime during the early part of her tenure as Sec of State. Just think about that a minute and let it soak in and ask yourself why?
If they have everything off of her server, why drag this guy out of prison and half way around the world for this?
A tutorial, I doubt it, they know how it is done. More than likely there is more going on here than we know about and a lot more than they are willing to acknowledge at this point.
It's too damned early to say, "It aint gonna happen.". The Clinton's have stepped on a lot of toes over the years, even when Bill was POTUS at some point the Press got frustrated with trying to spin some of the stuff these two were up to during the second four years.

Turnkey11
05-08-16, 16:36
I think she will be indicted the day after she wins the election.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-08-16, 18:23
In terms of the election it really doesn't matter either way. If she is invited she has one set of problems. With all of the FBI work going on, she can't really say that there is nothing there. So that becomes a great campaigning point for trump.

I think she plea-bargains on some kind of lesser charge of mishandling materials or something like that. And then I get swept under the rug.

tb-av
05-08-16, 18:58
60 Minutes just did a segment on it.

The FBI has this guy here in VA. When 60 min. interviewed him he apparently had also hacked Colin Powell and I forgot who else. No one is questioning that was real. The agent, now private sector, that brought down Silk Road says he can't imagine why he would confess to a Felony of this scale if not real. Claims every thing he said could be legit even though those guys are notorious liars.

The good news is... the spokesperson from Hillary's campaign says it's all lies because after all, the guy is a criminal in a prison cell. So that ends that. I was really concerned for a bit but they interviewed Hillary too and she said nothing happened. This is the same thing the Republicans did with Bill. All those lies about him and that nice girl and the cigars and all that nonsense. It's the same thing. It's all made up just to make her look bad. They just hate women so much that they would stoop this low.

..... yeah... and people wonder why Trump gets public backing over these beltway scum.

Korgs130
05-08-16, 20:12
I doubt she will be indicted, but if she does here's how it will go down. BHO hates the Clintons. All of Hillary's shenanigans have really tarnished his administration. So, after she wins the nomination, he tells DOJ to proceed and she gets indicted. Then she replaced by Vice President Biden who wins the election, thus solidifying another 4 years of Obamas administration. The history books will hail BHO for being a great president who was tough on corruption in Washington.

FlyingHunter
05-08-16, 20:15
I doubt she will, be indicted, but if she does here's how it will go down. BHO hates the Clintons. All of Hillary's shenanigans have really tarnished his administration. So, after she wins the nomination, he tells DOJ to proceed and she gets indicted. Then she replaced by Vice President Biden who wins the election, thus solidifying another 4 years of Obamas administration. The history books will hail BHO for being a great president who was tough on corruption in Washington.

Thats a dark scenario and sadly has an element of believability to it.

26 Inf
05-08-16, 21:47
I doubt she will be indicted, but if she does here's how it will go down. BHO hates the Clintons. All of Hillary's shenanigans have really tarnished his administration. So, after she wins the nomination, he tells DOJ to proceed and she gets indicted. Then she replaced by Vice President Biden who wins the election, thus solidifying another 4 years of Obamas administration. The history books will hail BHO for being a great president who was tough on corruption in Washington.

So will he be Joe's VP?

Renegade
05-08-16, 22:00
"FBI Officials" have told the POTUS he isn't getting the information until the investigation is complete.
I highly doubt someone is leaking this crap to CNN considering the ramifications of that kind of an action. The thing is I don't know who to believe at this point, information that was out before the FBI took over is the only thing you can consider reliable at this point.

Everything has leaks. It has already been leaked there is plenty for an indictment, which is a very low standard. Keep in mind a boatload of folks at DOJ have access to the investigation, so the leak does not have to come from the FBI.

Firefly
05-08-16, 22:37
Mark me:
If Clinton gets indicted and put in a federal cell next to Large Marge; I shall dance an Irish jig and load up my truck with toys and candy and disseminate them throughout the poor areas. Instead of video game tokens, I'll put dollar bills in salvation army buckets. I'll join hands with my fellow man and sing songs of harmony like that old Coke commercial

tb-av
05-08-16, 22:48
Mark me:
If Clinton gets indicted and put in a federal cell next to Large Marge; I shall dance an Irish jig and load up my truck with toys and candy and disseminate them throughout the poor areas. Instead of video game tokens, I'll put dollar bills in salvation army buckets. I'll join hands with my fellow man and sing songs of harmony like that old Coke commercial

That would truly be a day worth celebrating. Part of me wants to believe she could be taken down but the other part I have to think she's just the new OJ.

223to45
05-09-16, 10:41
Well the other issue is , she could be indicted and even convicted. But as it states, jail and/or fine.

So she might end up with a fine , and everyone says justice was served.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nova3930
05-09-16, 10:49
I'll say this, if she doesn't, it's going to be damn hard to explain why she skated when she's accused of doing the exact same thing they tossed Manning in prison for and what they want to toss Snowden in prison for ie systematically compromising the air gap between secure and unsecure networks.

There's a lot of people, myself included, who have to deal with security clearances and classified info, looking at how long this has gone on thinking WTF!?!?! I can't plug a USB drive into my computer on the unsecured network without having IT and Security crawl up my asshole sideways but she gets to run her own entire email server?

Doc Safari
05-09-16, 11:11
Maybe I'm becoming too cynical, but I can foresee a scenario where she wins the election, and THEN is indicted. On her first day in office she pardons herself.

Outlander Systems
05-09-16, 12:29
Sounds about right.

And folks will carry on, in waking slumber.

Maybe I'm becoming too cynical, but I can foresee a scenario where she wins the election, and THEN is indicted. On her first day in office she pardons herself.

brickboy240
05-09-16, 13:45
Really?

Who is going to indict her?

LOL

jpmuscle
05-09-16, 15:35
I'll say this, if she doesn't, it's going to be damn hard to explain why she skated when she's accused of doing the exact same thing they tossed Manning in prison for and what they want to toss Snowden in prison for ie systematically compromising the air gap between secure and unsecure networks.

There's a lot of people, myself included, who have to deal with security clearances and classified info, looking at how long this has gone on thinking WTF!?!?! I can't plug a USB drive into my computer on the unsecured network without having IT and Security crawl up my asshole sideways but she gets to run her own entire email server?
No kidding.. I still don't understand how setting up your own unauthorized server IN THE FIRST place and moving classified across it in and of itself is not illegal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
05-09-16, 17:57
If you want an intimate understanding, try it out for yourself, and do an AAR of the results.

; )

No kidding.. I still don't understand how setting up your own unauthorized server IN THE FIRST place and moving classified across it in and of itself is not illegal.

Firefly
05-09-16, 18:08
See if I did a mere pittance of what the Clintons did, I would be under the Federal prison.

Turnkey11
05-09-16, 18:45

She and her running mate will be jailed, congress will turn to the supreme court for guidance, and rule that BHO will remain president until another election can be held in 4 years.

Outlander Systems
05-09-16, 19:04
http://libertyunyielding.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Obama-palpatine.jpg

She and her running mate will be jailed, congress will turn to the supreme court for guidance, and rule that BHO will remain president until another election can be held in 4 years.

sevenhelmet
05-09-16, 20:19
Awww, come on guys. The Emperor wasn't that bad. He eliminated inequality, generated tons of jobs, and held the whole galaxy together. It was the right-wing militants that ruined the whole thing... ;)

Korgs130
05-09-16, 22:38
So will he be Joe's VP?

Now that you bring it up, maybe. He's smooth like that.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-10-16, 01:16
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-found-hillary-clintons-senior-staffer-state-department/story?id=38989504

Hmm, more missing emails. I can pull out any email from the past 15 years at my work, and I'm not tasked with anything important. I find it easier to keep things than lose things.

Averageman
05-10-16, 06:46
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-found-hillary-clintons-senior-staffer-state-department/story?id=38989504

Hmm, more missing emails. I can pull out any email from the past 15 years at my work, and I'm not tasked with anything important. I find it easier to keep things than lose things.

You know when I send an e-mail outside the company I get a little red flag warning about ITAR every single time. I get semi annual training and they are very adamant that even sending something to our co-workers in Canada can be a job ending violation.
So the idea that I could set up my own server at home and route all of my e-mail, both business and personal over it and not face losing my job and possible Federal Prosecution is so bizarre to me that to even consider, it is beyond lunacy.
I just keep thinking She had to know, She doesn't and didn't give a damn and letting her at the helm of our entire Government would only embolden her more. I'm at the point where if they don't take action, if they don't prosecute, then it's time for us to reconsider what kind of Country we really want to live in.

djegators
05-10-16, 07:05
I don't understand this whole missing email thing....this has probably been covered already, but what happened to all the NSA spying and the massive data storage associated with it?

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-10-16, 08:14
I don't understand this whole missing email thing....this has probably been covered already, but what happened to all the NSA spying and the massive data storage associated with it?

And the emails they intercepted about people breaching Clinton's email. Getting into Clinton's email system was so easy that I bet people thought it was false info.

Yep it seems Sec of State is the only job in the world where you have to set up your own email- or they let you set up your own email. I've heard of bring your own computer, but not server.

Averageman
05-10-16, 08:40
And the emails they intercepted about people breaching Clinton's email. Getting into Clinton's email system was so easy that I bet people thought it was false info.

Yep it seems Sec of State is the only job in the world where you have to set up your own email- or they let you set up your own email. I've heard of bring your own computer, but not server.

Imagine for a moment that this had happened in the Private Sector.
Hillary would be in Jail already, anyone who had received any e-mail that might have been suspect would be being investigated and the employee who though "She would make a great fit for this job" would be emptying their desk contents in to a Pall Mall box as security watched from the door.
Google "Hillary Clinton's missing e-mails" and see how many hits you get, then figure the hours it would take to read those just posted in the last two weeks.

If Trump needed any ammo for the debates, I'm pretty sure there is enough out there for him to raise more than a little doubt about her credibility and Obama's judgment.

carolvs
05-10-16, 09:55

Not when they keep deleting the evidence.

Obama's speech on classified not really being classified was groundwork for them not pressing charges despite the surviving evidence.

Averageman
05-10-16, 11:36
After seeing the video and reading;
When Clinton's emails were published on the State Department's public reading room, only one email of his surfaced. It was a happy birthday message from his private email account to hers. She forwarded it to another staffer instructing him to "pls respond."
I'm just guessing She's not very worried. I would guess and indictment of her entire staff and the Obama Cabinet may be required to get to the bottom of this.

Doc Safari
05-10-16, 15:25
Well, well, well.....just when you thought it couldn't get more interesting.

Now it turns out the mother-effing KREMLIN has about 20,000 of her emails they are threatening to release:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/hillarys-emails-hacked-russia-kremlin-deciding-whether-release-20000-emails-hacked/

REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft May 10th, 2016 8:02 am 233 Comments

Guest Post by Joe Hoft

hillary email drop out
The Kremlin is debating whether to release the 20,000 emails they have hacked off of Hillary Clinton’s server.

According to a report from four days ago, beginning in 2011, the Russians began monitoring Romanian computer hacker Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he attempted, unsuccessfully, to break into the computer system of the Russian funded RT television network.

After monitoring Guccifer, the Russians were reportedly able to record (both physically and electronically) his actions which allowed the Russian intelligence analysts, in 2013, to not only detect his breaking into the private computer of Secretary Clinton, but also break in and copy all of its contents as well.

The report notes that shortly after Russia obtained Clinton’s emails, they released a limited amount to RT TV which were published in an article in March 2013, titled Hillary Clinton’s ‘hacked’ Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE.

I don't know anything about the integrity of that website, but if this is true I don't see how she won't be tried (at least in the court of public opinion) for treason. No, she won't go to jail, but this is probably the worst revelation one could expect from this scandal.

223to45
05-10-16, 15:31
I hope they do release them, that will prove her system was vulnerable. ( not that we don't already know that)

Irish
05-10-16, 15:36
I don't know anything about the integrity of that website, but if this is true I don't see how she won't be tried (at least in the court of public opinion) for treason. No, she won't go to jail, but this is probably the worst revelation one could expect from this scandal.

Gateway Pundit is usually on point. There are hyperlinks in the article to a RT article, and another site as well.

Averageman
05-11-16, 11:44
Well apparently one of Hillary's aids and her Attorney just got up and walked out of the meeting with the FBI.
If they aren't close to having something significant, well.....

Doc Safari
05-11-16, 11:45
Well apparently one of Hillary's aids and her Attorney just got up and walked out of the meeting with the FBI.
If they aren't close to having something significant, well.....

Link?

djegators
05-11-16, 11:46
Link?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-aide-leaves-interview-once-the-fbi-broaches-an-off-limits-topic/2016/05/10/cce5e0e8-161c-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Averageman
05-11-16, 11:51
Near the beginning of a recent interview, an FBI investigator broached a topic with longtime Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills that her lawyer and the Justice Department had agreed would be off limits, according to several people familiar with the matter.

Mills and her lawyer left the room — though both returned a short time later — and prosecutors were somewhat taken aback that their FBI colleague had ventured beyond what was anticipated, the people said.

It would appear that the "Sweetheart" deal on what questions are going to be asked went sour and rather fast.

jpmuscle
05-11-16, 12:01
Interview turned interrogation and they didn't like it. To bad so sad.

Averageman
05-11-16, 12:16
I'm not an attorney and certainly not an expert, but my understanding on these things is that you only have a "deal" if you kept your part of it, which is for the most part, to tell the truth.
Once someone inside a conspiracy has immunity then there is a likelihood that one persons statements can be used in an effort to show that some perjury has occurred and the deal is null and void.
Correct me if I am wrong, but could the IT guy have gave up Cheryl Mills and now any deal struck by the DOJ is now off the table?
Go for it FBI !

wilson1911
05-11-16, 13:18
How come no news agency is stating the obvious ? An IT guy with no emails in his inbox/outbox on his pc ??? No one with emails from him on any other gov pc/server ? Not only did he wipe all his emails off his/hillary's server. He wiped all servers/pc's. While I do like his thoroughness in doing a good job, his total lack of common sense leaves me speechless.

I did like how the article said "some questions were off limits" This also implies the truth is "off limits". This is really going to make or break the FBI.

Firefly
05-11-16, 13:22
Nothing is off limits.
When you assume public trust, absolutely nothing is off limits

RMiller
05-11-16, 14:29
We all know she is guilty as sin, but I feel she'll not see the inside of a cell for a while.

Doc Safari
05-11-16, 14:33
We all know she is guilty as sin, but I feel she'll not see the inside of a cell for a while.

I don't think she will ever see the inside of a cell.

I'm thinking the best case scenario is that public opinion will finally realize how serious the email server breach was with regard to national security, and that will cause a ground swell of righteous indignation, as in, "How dare she put me and my family in danger!", and that will lead millions of people to vote against her.

I don't think that's unrealistic, but it may be improbable. There are too many people who would vote for the Devil himself as long as he has a "D" after his name.

Sabre675
05-11-16, 15:17
~nope~

M4Fundi
05-15-16, 23:44
Most Americans do not care about secrets anymore... they won't look at her eMail as any big deal.

Firefly
05-16-16, 00:18
Everybody screwed over Nixon over Watergate but now they do this and everything is all Punky Brewster?

Ugh.

First Alien that offers me a ride I'm taking it. Be it a Vulcan wanting to take me to a world of enlightenment or a centuries old space chomo offering me the equivalent of free candy and naps....I just don't care.

Anything to get off this shithole

platoonDaddy
05-16-16, 08:26
Doubt she will ever be, but this 29 second video is interesting:

http://youtu.be/LnPrxbYARJg

Cokie
05-16-16, 09:30
Indicted? Maybe.

Will she ever wear an orange jumpsuit? Absolutely not.

Outlander Systems
05-17-16, 09:26
"The Supreme Court is WRONG on the 2nd Amendment" -HRC

http://youtu.be/3lP3wjxJwlk

Averageman
05-17-16, 09:44
"The Supreme Court is WRONG on the 2nd Amendment" -HRC

That's some pretty bold talk from someone who would know better.
That is simply not the way America works, that is unless She gets two or three SCOTUS picks and then watch the speed in which we circle the drain increase.
The idea that She takes money hand over fist from our enemies and then tells Americans they need to be disarmed is only surpassed in audacity by her entire lifestyle and decision making process that say's "The Rules simply don't apply to ME!"

Outlander Systems
05-17-16, 09:59
Laws only apply to us peasants dude.

officerX
05-17-16, 15:10
I'm late to the thread, but to answer the title, no, I don't think sh will be indicted. I do, however, think she will be elected. Sad.

Doc Safari
05-17-16, 15:16
I'm late to the thread, but to answer the title, no, I don't think sh will be indicted. I do, however, think she will be elected. Sad.

This is why we MUST NOT let it happen:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hil...ond-amendment/

“So I’m going to speak out. I’m going to do everything I can to rally people against this pernicious, corrupting influence of the NRA,” Clinton could be heard saying.

“And we’re going to do whatever we can. I’m proud when my husband took them on and we were able to ban assault weapons but he had to put a sunset on it so, 10 years later, of course, Bush wouldn’t agree to reinstate them.

“We’ve got to go after this,” Clinton vowed.

“Here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment and I am going to make that case every chance I get.”
Go to the link if you want to hear the witch speaking in her own voice.

223to45
07-05-16, 10:42
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/05/fbi-recommends-no-charges-to-be-filed-against-clinton.html

Didn't this posted yet.

223to45
07-05-16, 10:43
We are screwed

Straight Shooter
07-05-16, 10:46
WHO actually, realistically thought ANYTHING, I mean any little thing at all would happen to her?
Say HELLO to President Hillary Clinton & First Husband Bill. Anybody doubt THAT? :rolleyes:
As I said on here a couple months back: THE DEVIL AINT BROUGHT THIS BITCH THIS FAR TO GIVE UP ON HER NOW.

Straight Shooter
07-05-16, 10:48
BEEN screwed..not just as of today. She has known all along nothing was gonna happen to her.
If anybody thinks we have even a semblance of a Constitutional government left, Ive got a bridge for sale.

Renegade
07-05-16, 10:48
The Clintons NEVER lose. They may get embarrassed, delayed, but in the end they ALWAYS win.

Clinton will be POTUS for the next 8 years, accept it an plan accordingly.

brickboy240
07-05-16, 10:52
No kidding. Is anyone really surprised?

Lynch will be one of Hillary's Supreme Court nominees....watch for that.

BBossman
07-05-16, 10:52
WHO actually, realistically thought ANYTHING, I mean any little thing at all would happen to her?
Say HELLO to President Hillary Clinton & First Husband Bill. Anybody doubt THAT? :rolleyes:
As I said on here a couple months back: THE DEVIL AINT BROUGHT THIS BITCH THIS FAR TO GIVE UP ON HER NOW.

Wish in one hand, Sh!t in the other...

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq169/bbossman1/Hillary-1-300x220_zpsx3e2xd2z.jpg

Dienekes
07-05-16, 10:55
Well, so much for the rule of law. And our institutions.

jpmuscle
07-05-16, 10:56
There truly is no justice in the world.

nova3930
07-05-16, 10:56
This kinda Banana Republic BS is how civil wars start. Authority and legitimacy go hand in hand and they're rapidly eroding the latter....

R/Tdrvr
07-05-16, 10:57

BoringGuy45
07-05-16, 10:59
No surprise.

Alex V
07-05-16, 11:02
Not surprised one bit. Come on, are any of you guys actually surprised?

The only surprise is that they did not announce this at 2am on Sunday so that no one would notice.

Dist. Expert 26
07-05-16, 11:02
I really wish I could say I was surprised by this, but I'm not. Our republic is finished. The only question that remains is when the collapse will begin.

moonshot
07-05-16, 11:04
I can't believe anyone is surprised by this. I always knew it was coming, I just thought it would be sometime in Sept or Oct.

On the other hand...

This may potentially be better for us than an indictment. Had she been indicted, she wouldn't have lost a single vote. Whether a Waiting for Hillary fan, a true blue Dem, or someone who hates Trump so much that they actually think Clinton would be better (and considering the damage she would do to America via the courts alone, particularly with our spinless Congress, I cannot imagine how she would be better than Trump), an indictment plays into her hands.

She would get to blame the vast right wing conspiracy (again), claim the mantle of victim (again), and defer any question with an "I can't discuss this as it is part of an on going investigation".

Now, with an official "no indictment", she can not use the argument that she is prevented from answering any questions. It will also be painfully obvious to anyone paying attention that she is getting preferential treatment, and the system is rigged.

I think there is a strong possibility that this can cost her more votes from the undecided camp than would an indictment (at least that is my hope).

Sam
07-05-16, 11:07

+++++100+++++

The_War_Wagon
07-05-16, 11:13
No surprise.

That's because Comey didn't want to find himself shot in the back of the head, rolled up in a carpet, and dumped in two DIFFERENT locations in a D.C. Park, and ruled a, "suicide"... :rolleyes:

nova3930
07-05-16, 11:16
The only thing that really surprises me is I thought the corruption would come from DoJ not FBI....

223to45
07-05-16, 11:21
The only thing that really surprises me is I thought the corruption would come from DoJ not FBI....
Yeah, I was pretty sure the FBI was going to recommend charges. But then the DOJ to stop it.

Should have known better

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-05-16, 11:30
That she didn't get indicted doesn't surprise me too much. That no one is indicted for something really surprises me. I thought for sure that someone would get a low level indictment for miss handling emails or something. Between the server security screw ups and the cover up, you know someone had to have a Scooter Libby moment of misstatement.

Three hours of questions and two days later they come out with- 'Got Nuthin'- are you kidding me?

From a political side, it is almost as useful to Trump as a indictment. Maybe even better that no one was indicted. He should hammer this in every speech that he is the only true outsider in the race and the GOP would rather have him lose and Hillary win than lose their grip over a fraction of the power.

Run ads with the emails where she said stripper the header out and send in unsecure and ask people if that passes the smell test.

There is the law that you have to follow that they get to write and those laws don't apply to them.

Who cares if Comey is a W appointee, it's all part of the DC elite taking care of the DC elite.

Averageman
07-05-16, 11:33
Comey avoided a lot of the truth in that speech.
You do not need to have intent to be negligent, and that is a chargeable offense. As a matter of fact he used negligence as an excuse rather than a reason to charge her.
Yeah I was pretty sure that Comey would at least bring those charges. It would appear that the "fix" was in and the whole thing was discussed by Bill and Loretta on the tarmac.
Comey retires, Loretta gets a Supreme Court nod and Hillary gets eight years as POTUS.

brickboy240
07-05-16, 11:43
...and then you will also see many Clinton cronies rear their ugly heads as they get sweet positions in the Hillary administration. Don't be surprised to see Sydney Bleumenthal and others come crawling up out of the slime to take key positions as they strip mine what is left of America out from underneath us all.

chuckman
07-05-16, 11:46
Not surprised one bit. Come on, are any of you guys actually surprised?

Surprised? No. Sickened, disgusted, depressed, embarrassed, frustrated, reviled, yes. Surprised, no.

jmp45
07-05-16, 11:49
No ill intent... BS. Can we use that excuse for traffic violations?

uffdaphil
07-05-16, 11:51
Comey could have been a hero to at least half the people. Instead the entire country knows he is a moral coward and are just split on how they feel about it.

chuckman
07-05-16, 11:53
I really wish I could say I was surprised by this, but I'm not. Our republic is finished. The only question that remains is when the collapse will begin.

I was reminded of that line from one of the Star Wars movies, the second one maybe (?). It went something like, so that's how liberty dies, with thunderous applause. It's coming from every HRC fan, every liberal, every democrat.

BoringGuy45
07-05-16, 11:59
That's because Comey didn't want to find himself shot in the back of the head, rolled up in a carpet, and dumped in two DIFFERENT locations in a D.C. Park, and ruled a, "suicide"... :rolleyes:

Exactly. The fact that he even allowed her to be investigated could mean he dies of a "heart attack" in the next year.

cbx
07-05-16, 12:01
I'm not surprised......But I'm angry.....

I feel like Jack Nicholson in anger management....The part where he throws his plate against the wall and screams, "I said over easy!?#&&@"

Dammit........

tb-av
07-05-16, 12:02
Comey could have been a hero to at least half the people. Instead the entire country knows he is a moral coward and are just split on how they feel about it.

It reminded me of the OJ trial.

Meet Hillary, the new OJ.

He went for a game of golf at the country club.... she's on a flight in Air Force 1.

Sold down the river.

jmp45
07-05-16, 12:07
she's on a flight in Air Force 1.

They knew all along. This is the end of this once great republic. I thought that back in 2008, this confirms it for me. This level of corruption can't be resolved at this point. It's from the top down, every area.

BrigandTwoFour
07-05-16, 12:09
"...some animals are more equal than others."

ColtSeavers
07-05-16, 12:09
http://i.imgur.com/8OS3jvl.png

ColtSeavers
07-05-16, 12:24
No ill intent... BS. Can we use that excuse for traffic violations?

Seriously. I eagerly await the ability to try out my new found judicial system legal loophole-fu.

Next time I get pulled over, I'm going to tell the officer that I had no intention of speeding, it just happened, I self identify as a non speeder and besides, I wasn't speeding anyway, the vehicle was. No possible way to get I can get a ticket.

jmp45
07-05-16, 12:50
Seriously. I eagerly await the ability to try out my new found judicial system legal loophole-fu.

Next time I get pulled over, I'm going to tell the officer that I had no intention of speeding, it just happened, I self identify as a non speeder and besides, I wasn't speeding anyway, the vehicle was. No possible way to get I can get a ticket.

Hah..;) good call. We can call it the Hillary / Comey loophole.

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 12:58
https://outlandersystemsblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/vote-at-us.jpg?w=676

tb-av
07-05-16, 13:04
They knew all along. This is the end of this once great republic. I thought that back in 2008, this confirms it for me. This level of corruption can't be resolved at this point. It's from the top down, every area.

It is uncanny how many players are so at ease and of like mind in comments. One can only assume that when laws are written clear as day, you quote those clear as day laws, then acknowledge that those clear as day laws were broken and finally conclude that the violator not be prosecuted. It certainly suggests that a "concluded thought umbrella" existed over them all.

The only thing he did say was that certainly some punishment was due such as sanctions. How about Hillary never being allowed to have access to confidential government information? Thus she can be a free person but simply can't hold any public office. that would go for most of her staff as well.

For her to still be allowed to seek the POTUS office is absolutely astounding and even with the Comey report she still needs at least that level sanctioning. To allow her to walk with absolutely no punishment is simply unacceptable.

The only thing that would be more bizarre is if she taps Comey as her VP pick and he accepts.

tb-av
07-05-16, 13:20
What will this do doctors Malpractice? Most doctors don't intend to do anything wrong. Looks like they are home free now too? Hey, I was stupid, sloppy and no reasonably person would have done it, but I'm not prosecuteable. .

I guess everyone sees the next shoe that will drop..... Bernie telling his people to endorse her. amazing how his comment about being sick and tired of hearing about her emails has played out. He must now continue to swing his votes to her and she's pretty much the kind of person they don't like. A corrupt out of touch old woman.

jmp45
07-05-16, 13:24
What will this do doctors Malpractice? Most doctors don't intend to do anything wrong. Looks like they are home free now too? Hey, I was stupid, sloppy and no reasonably person would have done it, but I'm not prosecuteable. .

I guess everyone sees the next shoe that will drop..... Bernie telling his people to endorse her. amazing how his comment about being sick and tired of hearing about her emails has played out. He must now continue to swing his votes to her and she's pretty much the kind of person they don't like. A corrupt out of touch old woman.

Good point, another Hillary / Comey plea.

Koshinn
07-05-16, 13:48
The New York Times, of all places, delivered some criticism.

"But [FBI Director] Comey rebuked Mrs. Clinton as being “extremely careless” in using a personal email address and server for sensitive information, declaring that an ordinary government official could have faced administrative sanction for such conduct."

"Mr. Comey delivered what amounted to an extraordinary public tongue-lashing. “There is evidence to support a conclusion,” he said, that Mrs. Clinton “should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.”"

"Mrs. Clinton has asserted that she did not send or receive any information marked classified at the time it was sent. But about two dozen emails were designated “top secret,” the highest level of classification, and Mrs. Clinton’s critics say she jeopardized national security."

http://nyti.ms/29tDSMw

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 14:08
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.
(h)
(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law, any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from any foreign government, or any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, as the result of such violation. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “State” includes a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.

jpmuscle
07-05-16, 14:11
The New York Times, of all places, delivered some criticism.

"But [FBI Director] Comey rebuked Mrs. Clinton as being “extremely careless” in using a personal email address and server for sensitive information, declaring that an ordinary government official could have faced administrative sanction for such conduct."

"Mr. Comey delivered what amounted to an extraordinary public tongue-lashing. “There is evidence to support a conclusion,” he said, that Mrs. Clinton “should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.”"

"Mrs. Clinton has asserted that she did not send or receive any information marked classified at the time it was sent. But about two dozen emails were designated “top secret,” the highest level of classification, and Mrs. Clinton’s critics say she jeopardized national security."

http://nyti.ms/29tDSMw
And yet, he caved. ....

Renegade
07-05-16, 14:26
And yet, he caved. ....

Well at least he put away that horribly dangerous criminal Martha Stewart.

Vandal
07-05-16, 14:29
Of course he did. He wants to A) stay alive and B) maneuver for a position in her administration along with Lynch.

Buy Ammo

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 14:32
And a shovel.

Buy Ammo

glocktogo
07-05-16, 14:56
And a shovel.

I recommend finding a good used backhoe. No one ever buries the evidence deep enough with a shovel. They wear out before getting down far enough. :(

Sam
07-05-16, 15:02
And the witch puts away her broom for a day and flew Air Force One with B. Hussein O. to campaign. Isn't this great ?

SomeOtherGuy
07-05-16, 16:02
Of course he did. He wants to A) stay alive and B) maneuver for a position in her administration along with Lynch.

I think "A" is 99.9% of it. He laid out multiple indictments in his speech, which he wouldn't have done if he were angling for a position in her administration.

If you haven't watched his announcement on video, you need to. He is doing an absolutely terrible job at delivering a speech - eyes wandering all over, never making eye contact with anyone or anything, including the camera. Obviously troubled by what he's saying and not doing a good job of covering up for it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-05-16, 16:02
And the witch puts away her broom for a day and flew Air Force One with B. Hussein O. to campaign. Isn't this great ?

The thing is, that trip was all set up before Comey had cleared her. You would think that if there was a chance of her being indicted, they wouldn't have set up that trip. They knew the fix was in, and didn't even think about trying to hide it.

Balls...

The_War_Wagon
07-05-16, 16:19
On a NON-Orwellian planet, like, the Vulcan homeworld - yes.

Earth however, is pretty damn screwed. :fie:

Sensei
07-05-16, 16:19
Perhaps it's time to start viewing (and treating) employees of the federal government as part of the problem? After all, corrupt institutions can only exist as long as they are tolerated by the population. Does anyone doubt that DOJ is corrupt? How about DOD?

I began wondering when this day would come back in 2010 after a particular cohort of NCO's in my unit constructed shrines to BHO in their work spaces. I'm not talking the usual chain of command shit that adornes most HQ walls in case some dumbass forgets who the Commander in Chief is; think of BHO's mug dressed up like some kind of Greek Orthodox icon complete with "Yes We Did!" written across the top. That was when I started to realize that the military was lost and jumped ship for DOJ.

Now, I'm starting to think that it's time to stop thanking people for their service, contributing to LE/MIL charities, and simply mind my own business. Maybe my mind will be changed if 100 SA's hand over their badges in protest.

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 16:51
Sensei, I'm sure we can count on the federal agencies to ensure there's no election fraud in November.

:lol:

JC5188
07-05-16, 16:52
I think "A" is 99.9% of it. He laid out multiple indictments in his speech, which he wouldn't have done if he were angling for a position in her administration.

If you haven't watched his announcement on video, you need to. He is doing an absolutely terrible job at delivering a speech - eyes wandering all over, never making eye contact with anyone or anything, including the camera. Obviously troubled by what he's saying and not doing a good job of covering up for it.

100% on point with his demeanor during the statement.

I think Director Comey is probably a man of honor, who for whatever reason played this out.

If he were in jail, they'd have him 24 hr watched and in a safety smock.

FlyingHunter
07-05-16, 16:54
The tiny ray of hope that somewhere in the .gov world someone still existed that had fidelity, bravery, and integrity is extinguished. There will be no voting our way out of this. The rule of law is dead. Act accordingly.

Honu
07-05-16, 17:01
I really do fear what my kids will have going forward if this does not turn around ?

jpmuscle
07-05-16, 17:03
The tiny ray of hope that somewhere in the .gov world someone still existed that had fidelity, bravery, and integrity is extinguished. There will be no voting our way out of this. The rule of law is dead. Act accordingly.
That's not entirely true. Some of us are still trying...

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 17:04
That, and he didn't want to end up getting William Colby'd.

100% on point with his demeanor during the statement.

I think Director Comey is probably a man of honor, who for whatever reason played this out.

If he were in jail, they'd have him 24 hr watched and in a safety smock.

Firefly
07-05-16, 17:40
You guys actually thought there was justice in the world?

lol no.

223to45
07-05-16, 17:46
So with what about 125 agents working this case, how much tax payer money was wasted?

Firefly
07-05-16, 17:56
So with what about 125 agents working this case, how much tax payer money was wasted?

It doesn't matter. Yo' taxes gonna go up anyway.

Some people will never go to jail. If you have enough money or enough criminal undermining you walk.

Now...YOU will get berated by some eager beaver rookie trying to save the world plus a ticket for going 12 over, YOU will get jammed up by a red light ticket on a yellow, YOU will have your bank acvount cleared if you're a day late with taxes and YOU will never qualify for assistance if you lose a job or fall on hard times.

But this backsided bitch can get good great white American fighting men with families murdered in some godless heathen country, can take money openly from Red Chinese, and can play fvck around games with classified info that one tranny guy is in Leavenworth over and another guy will die in exile over.

AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Ever.

But don't fret, my big donkey ass will be in jail next to you for Jaywalking or not rewinding or having a late library book. If anything it'll give us street cred when we try to get a record label going.

jpmuscle
07-05-16, 17:59
And now I'm extra depressed...

Averageman
07-05-16, 18:01
I would guess Bradley Manning is picking out a snappy cocktail dress for Hillary's inauguration about now. If She gets to be the POTUS, why shouldn't Manning not get a new trial or a reprieve?
There are a lot of folks doing some hard time for a lot less when it comes to some hacking and playing fast and loose with Classified Information. Do they all get a new trial as the bar has been now moved for prosecuting these things?

SteyrAUG
07-05-16, 18:01

Pretty much. We should remember that the defining scandal of the 70s was Watergate and Nixon was allowed to resign and was promptly pardoned by his Vice President. Politicians will always protect each other before they ever protect us from one of them.

ETA: Called it on Page 3.

Firefly
07-05-16, 18:06
I would guess Bradley Manning is picking out a snappy cocktail dress for Hillary's inauguration about now. If She gets to be the POTUS, why shouldn't Manning not get a new trial or a reprieve?
There are a lot of folks doing some hard time for a lot less when it comes to some hacking and playing fast and loose with Classified Information. Do they all get a new trial as the bar has been now moved for prosecuting these things?

lol no.

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 18:09
Ed Snowden?

lol no.

223to45
07-05-16, 18:09

Maybe we will get lucky, and someone will take "one" for the US.

Averageman
07-05-16, 18:14
If anyone has the dirt, we are sure to see it in the coming days.
I can't think of anyone sitting on some evidence at this point who for personal gain not step out with it.

Firefly
07-05-16, 18:24
Ed Snowden?

I propose a Gentleman's Wager, sir. With Mr. Pibb as the bounty.

I proffer that Snowden, one way or the other, will die in Russia and shall never again set foot on US soil alive and breathing.

He really, really shook the cages and exposed way too much. His actions were far more deleterious and technically they could give him the death penalty.

Aldrich Ames got off easier than Snowden will and he knows it

As intelligent, trained, and clever as Snowden no doubt is.....He's American. Too American. And I doubt he has the highest quality of life and has likely constantly got an FSB shadow.

Eventually his hippie money will run out as will his patreon. He won't be trusted to work for any Russian outfit within his skillset given his track record.

And being a pauper in Moscow dancing for kopecks on a street corner beats Levenworth so....there ya go.

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 18:29
LOL @ last sentence.

Too true.

Like FlyingHunter pointed out, WROL is now; not in some far-off dystopian Sci-Fi novel.

Unfortunate, really.

nova3930
07-05-16, 18:32
It doesn't matter. Yo' taxes gonna go up anyway.

Some people will never go to jail. If you have enough money or enough criminal undermining you walk.

Now...YOU will get berated by some eager beaver rookie trying to save the world plus a ticket for going 12 over, YOU will get jammed up by a red light ticket on a yellow, YOU will have your bank acvount cleared if you're a day late with taxes and YOU will never qualify for assistance if you lose a job or fall on hard times.

But this backsided bitch can get good great white American fighting men with families murdered in some godless heathen country, can take money openly from Red Chinese, and can play fvck around games with classified info that one tranny guy is in Leavenworth over and another guy will die in exile over.

But don't fret, my big donkey ass will be in jail next to you for Jaywalking or not rewinding or having a late library book. If anything it'll give us street cred when we try to get a record label going.
epically...and sadly...correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

rocsteady
07-05-16, 18:34
I was in our JTTF offices today and watched the speech with a number of agents and police officers and task force members. 90% of the way through the speech people were starting to high five each other as Comey was laying out all the facts that would support an indictment. When I say you could hear a pin drop when he said otherwise is not an understatement.

I don't have words to describe the disappointment and the utter feeling of hopelessness that crossed through that room. Some of the more senior agents were pointing out how the threshold for this particular instance has nothing to do with intent as Comey was saying, it is simply being grossly negligent, which he described as careless and Reckless. And the fact that he said it was things that should have been known was again more damning evidence. For sure any one of us in that room would have been at the very least fired and lost our pensions and most likely prosecuted Federally and done time for doing 100th of what she did.

Outlander Systems
07-05-16, 18:48
Roc,

Thanks for the perspective on this.

I have no doubts that there's great dudes at the Bureau; it's when the politics come into play that things start swirling the bowl.

This isn't only a disgrace to the American people; it's also a disgrace to the good guys who put their asses on the line building cases to put criminals like our future POTUS where they belong.

It's a mockery of the law. And it undermines what LE is tasked with.

Firefly
07-05-16, 18:55
Yeah Roc, I feel bad for you.

To those in any form of LE who has seen the Is dotted and the Ts slashed and then totally thrown out because "lol reasons", it is literally like feeling like you just had a miscarriage.

You bust your ass and you bust your ass and it's like Sisyphus.

Like you don't gotta admit to nothing, but if you put a fist through a wall today; I would not think poorly of you. I know I'm just a disembodied screen name, but really. Wouldn't blame you nor think poorly of you at all.

lowprone
07-05-16, 19:07
This thread overtaken by events.

Korgs130
07-05-16, 19:18
"...some animals are more equal than others."

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/232e89f4c78e52bc0aca336ee1712ea9.jpg

SteveS
07-05-16, 19:23

It has been a slow controlled collapse since Lyndon Johnson was president. Slow and easy as to not wake up the stupid voters.

SteveS
07-05-16, 19:24
The only thing that really surprises me is I thought the corruption would come from DoJ not FBI....They are all government employees. They are all the same.

SteveS
07-05-16, 19:26
It is not worth loosing the pension.

ForTehNguyen
07-05-16, 19:46
she used the one thing even stronger than white privilege, Ruling Class Privalege

GTF425
07-05-16, 19:48
I keep praying that a day will come when I wake up and find out that she had a stroke overnight.

I don't want much in life, but I would die happy knowing that she was reduced to a drooling, brain dead mass before I go.

Firefly
07-05-16, 20:12
Don't bet on it.

I was told once, and believe it sincerely, that the goodhearted salt of the earth are short lived.

Look at dogs. They die within 12 years or so.

But the most spiteful, vindictive, petty, and immoral people will live long prosperous lives.

You're a young chap. Prime of your life.
And yet this vile harlot will outlive you.

You'll keel over one day and she'll be just a grinning a smug at 125.

Because life is a rotten spiteful bitch and then you die.

That's a lot of negativity, but sadly, it is true.
So live and love while possible because all the good people are on their way out and the shit of humanity hangs around forever.

Like Freddie Mercury (pbuh) had AIDS and died. Yet Magic Johnson's downlow ass continues to pollute the Earth.

There it is.

nova3930
07-05-16, 20:21
Don't bet on it.

I was told once, and believe it sincerely, that the goodhearted salt of the earth are short lived.

Look at dogs. They die within 12 years or so.

But the most spiteful, vindictive, petty, and immoral people will live long prosperous lives.

You're a young chap. Prime of your life.
And yet this vile harlot will outlive you.

You'll keel over one day and she'll be just a grinning a smug at 125.

Because life is a rotten spiteful bitch and then you die.

That's a lot of negativity, but sadly, it is true.
So live and love while possible because all the good people are on their way out and the shit of humanity hangs around forever.

Like Freddie Mercury (pbuh) had AIDS and died. Yet Magic Johnson's downlow ass continues to pollute the Earth.

There it is.
after my wife did her er rotations in residency she came out saying that the more worthless a person is the harder they are to kill....

rapists and child molesters shot and run over, survive without Ill effect...Decent people drop dead from hang nails...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
07-05-16, 20:29
I keep praying that a day will come when I wake up and find out that she had a stroke overnight.

I don't want much in life, but I would die happy knowing that she was reduced to a drooling, brain dead mass before I go.

Not happening. She's been brought this far- and she's going all the way.

Koshinn
07-05-16, 20:43

She's actually a vampire and is of course immortal. Sorry.

Firefly
07-05-16, 20:45
FWIW I've been blasting this all day today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nho42QE2jKE&app=desktop

brushy bill
07-05-16, 20:47
It has been a slow controlled collapse since Lyndon Johnson was president. Slow and easy as to not wake up the stupid voters.

Boil the frog...gradually increase temp until it's too late.

GTF425
07-05-16, 21:47
She's actually a vampire and is of course immortal. Sorry.

****in daywalkers.

Koshinn
07-05-16, 22:19
****in daywalkers.

#makeAmericaPurebloodAgain

... this can easily be taken out of context.

ForTehNguyen
07-05-16, 22:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

glocktogo
07-05-16, 22:46

You forget one crucial difference. Manning and Snowden did it for The People. Hillary did it for herself. There will be no justice in ANY case. :(

I was in our JTTF offices today and watched the speech with a number of agents and police officers and task force members. 90% of the way through the speech people were starting to high five each other as Comey was laying out all the facts that would support an indictment. When I say you could hear a pin drop when he said otherwise is not an understatement.

I don't have words to describe the disappointment and the utter feeling of hopelessness that crossed through that room. Some of the more senior agents were pointing out how the threshold for this particular instance has nothing to do with intent as Comey was saying, it is simply being grossly negligent, which he described as careless and Reckless. And the fact that he said it was things that should have been known was again more damning evidence. For sure any one of us in that room would have been at the very least fired and lost our pensions and most likely prosecuted Federally and done time for doing 100th of what she did.

Yep. I texted our ALA as soon as I saw the news. We've been discussing it for months and he's always felt Comey would pull it off. I told him it would never happen and why. Sadly, I won. There was no joy in fedville today. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

The music is a perfect fit.

recon
07-05-16, 23:15
This is just so Pathetic! :mad:

JC5188
07-06-16, 04:33

Interesting, and thank you for the perspective.

The police work seemed solid. I've thought all along she was in big trouble, and as I listened to the Director, it was FAR WORSE than I had imagined. Multiple servers and multiple administrators...he went on and on. And then, at the end to recommend nothing?

I'm not sure how I'd feel if I were a Fed SA this morning.

Moose-Knuckle
07-06-16, 05:12
https://c3.staticflickr.com/8/7311/28090813026_081252dcc7.jpg

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7319/27509604233_5fb813efd5.jpg

Business_Casual
07-06-16, 06:13
First step to consolidating total power - demoralize the people who might enforce laws against you: Check.

Pilot1
07-06-16, 06:40

I totally agree. One could make the argument that state's rights was killed due to the Civil War, and FDR installed SCOTUS backed socialism, but yeah, since LBJ we've been in a free fall.

Outlander Systems
07-06-16, 11:46
Mr. Nishimura should appeal on the grounds of, "intent."

https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

jpmuscle
07-06-16, 11:49
I'm still trying to find some positive in this. If Comey had turned everything over to DOJ to determine if charges we're warranted it would have went nowhere (and Comey knew it), so atleast by excoriating Hillary publicly he was able to articulate and get the truth out. I only wish he would have said fvck it and exposed everything...

Moose-Knuckle
07-06-16, 11:57
I only wish he would have said fvck it and exposed everything...

And dropped the mic . . . resigned.

jpmuscle
07-06-16, 12:10
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/63c767c392d5b61ce769f0e2ec809164.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/3126ce82980014b1f61f08a1abb2ec7b.jpg

titsonritz
07-06-16, 12:16
Just pathetic, that is all.

Firefly
07-06-16, 12:34
I kept putting off building that space ark like a dumbass

nml
07-06-16, 12:37
Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan copied and retained class info. It appeared to be class only, no top secret or sap. It also appears it was never freely transmitted over public networks, say for example via email...

It was handled well, in that "Nishimura was further ordered to surrender any currently held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance." Makes sense.

https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials

Doc Safari
07-06-16, 12:57
The meeting between Clinton and Lynch....

The sudden death of someone scheduled to testify against Hillary....

After months of investigation the FBI says, "Nothing to see here; move along."

It's all Clinton machine shenanigans as usual. It's meant to send the message: "Nobody messes with the Clintons". I am convinced the FBI director saw himself the next Vince Foster if he didn't play the right hand.

Outlander Systems
07-06-16, 12:59
Anyone who lived through the 90's knows:

You **** with the Clintons: you end up committing suicide...by shooting yourself in the back of the head...twice...with your non-dominant hand...

The meeting between Clinton and Lynch....

The sudden death of someone scheduled to testify against Hillary....

After months of investigation the FBI says, "Nothing to see here; move along."

It's all Clinton machine shenanigans as usual. It's meant to send the message: "Nobody messes with the Clintons". I am convinced the FBI director saw himself the next Vince Foster if he didn't play the right hand.

Firefly
07-06-16, 13:16
You know.....One of these Agency heads could be our Huckleberry.

What the hell, why not? What Would The Wild Bunch Do?

Outlander Systems
07-06-16, 13:19
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_of_Justice_Act_1774

The Act was referred to as the "Murder Act" because the patriots believed that the official could get away with capital offences.

Doc Safari
07-06-16, 13:22
You guys should go to Alan West's website and read why he's happy it turned out this way. I don't know if he's right, but he has a decent theory as to why we're better off leaving Hillary in the race unindicted.

Outlander Systems
07-06-16, 14:20
While I admire his optimism, it's rather naive.

I expect every dirty trick, up to, and including, voter fraud to come into play.

You guys should go to Alan West's website and read why he's happy it turned out this way. I don't know if he's right, but he has a decent theory as to why we're better off leaving Hillary in the race unindicted.

Doc Safari
07-06-16, 14:25
While I admire his optimism, it's rather naive.

I expect every dirty trick, up to, and including, voter fraud to come into play.

Oh, of course. And if Trump is ahead in the polls, he'd better be wearing kevlar underwear.

I expect this to be the dirtiest election in history, and may have a surprise ending. Just hope it's a good surprise.

sevenhelmet
07-06-16, 14:36
Oh, of course. And if Trump is ahead in the polls, he'd better be wearing kevlar underwear.

I expect this to be the dirtiest election in history, and may have a surprise ending. Just hope it's a good surprise.

I think the surprise will only be just how much comes to light and how many people still vote for Hitlery. I've got a really bad feeling about this...

Outlander Systems
07-06-16, 14:56
We're in big trouble, dude.

I've got a really bad feeling about this...

recon
07-06-16, 15:02

Thanks!
http://www.allenbwest.com/

ForTehNguyen
07-06-16, 17:41

Outlander Systems
07-06-16, 17:56
Pretty much, dude. Pretty much.

ForTehNguyen
07-06-16, 18:07
yea maybe leaving her in would be good, that is some severe baggage entering the election. Way too damn obvious to ignore

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-06-16, 18:28
Anyone else think the Comey is playing the long game on the Clinton Foundation and where the real heavy crimes are?

Since when did the FBI and DOJ not charge someone with something and hope that the minor players flip on the bigger players....

Did I see that the hacker Guccifier was killed in prison? Kind of convenient. This is the crap I expect out of Russia.

Big A
07-06-16, 19:23
Anyone else think the Comey is playing the long game on the Clinton Foundation and where the real heavy crimes are?

Since when did the FBI and DOJ not charge someone with something and hope that the minor players flip on the bigger players....

Did I see that the hacker Guccifier was killed in prison? Kind of convenient. This is the crap I expect out of Russia.
That's what I'm hoping for. Although the email/server thing sure seemed like an open and shut case to me. Maybe they can get her on something that will entail serious prison time instead of just the revocation of a security clearance and a fine that to them would be a drop in the ocean.

sevenhelmet
07-06-16, 19:27
That's what I'm hoping for. Although the email/server thing sure seemed like an open and shut case to me. Maybe they can get her on something that will entail serious prison time instead of just the revocation of a security clearance and a fine that to them would be a drop in the ocean.

Don't get your hopes up.

Firefly
07-06-16, 19:31
See you all in Arizona Bay

uffdaphil
07-06-16, 19:35

Snopes says Guccifer death a hoax. Would be big news, but mainstream sites not reporting it. Christian Times looks to have gone with a rumor.

Renegade
07-06-16, 20:16

It is over. Nothing is going to happen to her.

The Guccifer stuff is nonsense, he is alive and well in prison.

rocsteady
07-06-16, 20:45
I can't imagine one can be POTUS if one has one's security clearance pulled, no? Shot in the dark but I gotta have something to look ahead for that's not a complete train wreck.

ForTehNguyen
07-06-16, 20:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCnnab4fJY0

Firefly
07-06-16, 21:26
I can't imagine one can be POTUS if one has one's security clearance pulled, no? Shot in the dark but I gotta have something to look ahead for that's not a complete train wreck.

I dunno. Obama had known radical leftist affiliations as a youth and admitted to cocaine use and had pictures of him puffing a doobie.

Imagine you're a Secret Service Agent candidate and admit that on your background docket. Would you get hired?

Elected positions typically don't require vetting or background investigations. If you meet the basic qualifications to run, all you gotta do is get votes.

I know of several sitting sheriffs in Georgia that would piss hot for Marijuana but will never be subject to their own depts drug policy.

tb-av
07-06-16, 21:34

Nope.... I think he's merely a player in the game. Look who he answers to... Barry and Loretta.

One thing I'm yet to hear anyone mention were his very first words..... 'no one knows what I'm about to say' .... I thought to myself,,,, no way someone doesn't know and if someone knows than Barry and Loretta know. Thus you have the tarmac meet and the 'victory' flight on Air force One for Hillary.

Loretta: 'Bill here's the deal, he's going to say Hillary is a criminal, but recommend no prosecution'.
Bill: ?? who is going to go along with that !?
Loretta: Seriously?... this is the America you and Barry built..... now get off my plane.
Bill: Hey, easy now, don't forget who got you here.
Loretta: [rolls eyes]
Bill: [heads for the door]

The more I think about this the more it mirrors the OJ trial. I swear I thought for sure he was going to say he was going to recommend prosecution, but then he dropped the bomb. He was both Johnny Cochran and the jury all rolled into one. He had all the evidence but then he gave himself a great excuse..... I can't find anyone that has committed this specific crime in this manner so I can't recommend prosecuting. No sane investigator would come to that conclusion. Why he did so I have no idea. Maybe he is under duress as others suggest. Or.... maybe he is simply another player. Wasn't he appointed in 2013 by Barry?

No honest and sane person could reach his conclusions with all the data he has. With Hillary on record lying to boot. The whole deal is beyond all reason and can mean only one thing and that is that the corruption is still active and in play.... and that he should at least now be a suspect.

"the long game" .. .there is no time left on the clock for the long game. You've got 120 days to Hillary.

Oh, and I'll remind you people again.... Tim Kaine is on the shortlist for her VP. He is a VA senator. F Rated for ages. I saw a very quick interview with him local news.... can't find any vid, but his reaction was his typical smug self and he said.... something to the effect of... 'I've always said this was much ado about nothing, I knew nothing would come of this'.

That is the very attitude he will have when he takes your guns. He's not just going to take them. He is going to smugly rub your noses in it too. You will rue the day those two take office. They are cut from the same vile cloth.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-06-16, 21:41
Snopes says Guccifer death a hoax. Would be big news, but mainstream sites not reporting it. Christian Times looks to have gone with a rumor.

The real question is: Who did they replace him with?

glocktogo
07-06-16, 23:24

Sadly, no. I called this a long time ago and it's done. Obama would've never let her on AF One yesterday if there was a chance she still faced any jeopardy.

Nope.... I think he's merely a player in the game. Look who he answers to... Barry and Loretta.

One thing I'm yet to hear anyone mention were his very first words..... 'no one knows what I'm about to say' .... I thought to myself,,,, no way someone doesn't know and if someone knows than Barry and Loretta know.

I wonder if that lie caused him any pain? Referring back to the above statement, you don't just hop on AF One with 30 minutes notice. That was scheduled well in advance and it never would've been had she been in any jeopardy of prosecution, ore even referral. Nope, Bill, Hillary, Lynch and Obama all knew the outcome of the investigation and what Comey would say even before Bill met with Lynch. Anyone who believes different is a next level fool. :(

Korgs130
07-07-16, 00:02
HRC guilty of perjury? Apparently. Here is HRC sworn testimony in front of the House Bengazi Commitee (22 Oct 15 ) as contrasted with the facts of the case as laid out FBI Director Comey (5 July 16).

22 Oct 15

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) & Sec Hillary Clinton

CLINTON: There was a — there was a server…

JORDAN: Just one?

CLINTON: …that was already being used by my husband’s team. An existing system in our home that I used, and then later, again, my husband’s office decided that they wanted to change their arrangements, and that’s when they contracted with the company in Colorado.

JORDAN: And so there’s only one server? Is that what you’re telling me? And it’s the one server that the FBI has?

CLINTON: The FBI has the server that was used during the tenure of my State Department service.

Director Comey:

"I have so far used the singular term, “e-mail server,” in describing the referral that began our investigation. It turns out to have been more complicated than that. Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain. As new servers and equipment were employed, older servers were taken out of service, stored, and decommissioned in various ways."

22 Oct 15:

JORDAN: OK. In your statement, you said, “which is protected by the Secret Service.” Why did you mention the Secret Service?

CLINTON: Well, because…

JORDAN: And — here’s what — could a Secret Service agent standing at the back door of your house protect someone in Russia or China from hacking into your system? Why did you mention the Secret Service agent?

CLINTON: Out of just an abundance of being transparent.

JORDAN: Transparent. I — how — what’s the relevance to protecting from (ph) classified information?

CLINTON: There was nothing marked classified on my e-mails, either sent or received. And I want to respond…

Director Comey:

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails)."

tb-av
07-07-16, 00:08
Nope, Bill, Hillary, Lynch and Obama all knew the outcome of the investigation and what Comey would say even before Bill met with Lynch. Anyone who believes different is a next level fool. :(

So you think the Bill and Loretta deal was a thank you visit? Maybe they didn't actually tell Bill. Just kept him out of the loop until the last minute for fear he would spill the beans??

glocktogo
07-07-16, 00:56
So you think the Bill and Loretta deal was a thank you visit? Maybe they didn't actually tell Bill. Just kept him out of the loop until the last minute for fear he would spill the beans??

I think it was a coordination visit, but I could be off on that point. I think we can all agree they didn't spend 30 minutes talking about grandkids and golf. What I don't get is why they hid it and lied about it. If they had Comey convinced on not recommending indictment, then Lynch and her husband could've had dinner with the Clinton's in public and it wouldn't have looked any worse than getting caught sneaking around.

SteyrAUG
07-07-16, 01:02
It is over. Nothing is going to happen to her.

This. If you really believe Loretta and Bill were discussing the grandkids on the tarmac, you really aren't paying attention. It wasn't an accidental meeting, it was done on her plane because even Lynch knows you can't trust the ****ing Clintons. Deals were made, price was agreed upon and once again the American Legal system is the best one money can buy.

The only thing that amazes me is that anyone is amazed. I don't think we have had an administration as blatant as this one and you'd have to go back to the Clintons to find one that absolutely flaunted their arrogance out in the open. When Hillary states "I did not have classified emails on my private server" it is no different than Bill and his adamant statement "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

At least Hillary has simply ignored the fact that she was caught in a blatant lie and spared us the sideshow of defining the word "is." Unlike Bill, don't expect a crocodile tears apology if pressed on the issue. Right now she is playing the victim of a GOP witch hunt and the word "McCarthyism" has already been trotted out.

If you want to know what is going on, the reality is right now Obama, Lynch and Clinton are rubbing our noses in their shit and asking us to blame Trump for taking a shit on the rug.

Koshinn
07-07-16, 01:40
Well... Lynch isn't pressing charges, but the FBI Director is testifying before the Senate at 10am thursday to answer questions.

SteyrAUG
07-07-16, 02:10
Well... Lynch isn't pressing charges, but the FBI Director is testifying before the Senate at 10am thursday to answer questions.

Political theater. It will look like something, but no matter how they might criticize or chastise the director, Lynch has already decided.

Koshinn
07-07-16, 02:14
Political theater. It will look like something, but no matter how they might criticize or chastise the director, Lynch has already decided.

yeah, not really expecting anything. But still, it's something.

tb-av
07-07-16, 07:58
I think it was a coordination visit, but I could be off on that point. I think we can all agree they didn't spend 30 minutes talking about grandkids and golf. What I don't get is why they hid it and lied about it.

Personally, if I were in the Obama, Lynch crowd, I would not trust Bill due to his age and mental state. So keep him in the dark as much as possible. Hillary would certainly have no problem with that.

Another thing that might have happened is maybe Comey pulled a Roberts. I heard that before the SCOTUS decision on ObamaCare he was described as frantic. Maybe Comey was problematic up to the end.

But if I were them, I would keep Bill in the dark for fear he would pull a Biden and have the plan end up on Brietbart before Comey got to reveal it.

@SteyrAUG

When Hillary states "I did not have classified emails on my private server" it is no different than Bill and his adamant statement "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Trump ad right there.... you need to pass that along to him.

austinN4
07-07-16, 08:09
Another thing that might have happened is maybe Comey pulled a Roberts. I heard that before the SCOTUS decision on ObamaCare he was described as frantic. Maybe Comey was problematic up to the end.

Here is my wishful thinking: Comey was told to stand down which resulted in his bizarre press conference where he laid out all of the things she did wrong (which he didn't have to do) then told us she was getting a pass, which punted it upstairs to LL and triggered a Congressional hearing.

Remember, he was not under oath at the press conference, but he will be at the hearing where he will expose being told to stand down if he is asked the right questions. As I said, it is wishful thinking.

Double3
07-07-16, 08:24
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/13590402_1214900405207472_1487854780647127801_n.jpg?oh=f03abc86951cdd9336538b9f6cb6f38b&oe=57F49305

Outlander Systems
07-07-16, 08:25
Exactly.

WillBrink
07-07-16, 08:57
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/13590402_1214900405207472_1487854780647127801_n.jpg?oh=f03abc86951cdd9336538b9f6cb6f38b&oe=57F49305

LOL. That gave me my morning needed chuckle. Tanx.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-07-16, 11:40
Personally, if I were in the Obama, Lynch crowd, I would not trust Bill due to his age and mental state. So keep him in the dark as much as possible. Hillary would certainly have no problem with that.

But if I were them, I would keep Bill in the dark for fear he would pull a Biden and have the plan end up on Brietbart before Comey got to reveal it.

@SteyrAUG

Comey just took a huge double tall drink of the Kool-aid...

They got to him after his 'boy with Saddam' routine on Monday.

One Dem touted all the GOP praise for Comey and the derision today and called it political and what changed. I'd say the the schism between Comey's first half and second half of the presentation on Monday.

HRC wasn't under oath on Saturday? AYFKM! 3.5 hours to go over thousands of documents and multiple servers?? That isn't enough time to get enough statements out of her, cross reference them and get her on inconsistencies.

Also:

NO TRANSCRIPT OF THE INTERVIEW....

jpmuscle
07-07-16, 12:28
I've given up all hope...

Outlander Systems
07-07-16, 12:38
At least I have some respect for Trey Gowdy.

I've given up all hope...

Honu
07-07-16, 13:33
well at least today we found out during her 3 hour interview
she was not under oath and they did not record it !!!!

OK can you imagine ANY OTHER person and no oath no recording

glocktogo
07-07-16, 13:34
The only thing in DC that's solid is that we owe them tax money so they can continue thumbing their noses at us, and they can and will prosecute us whenever and wherever they feel like it, but we have no right to expect them to do the same to themselves.

Comey basically walked back his statements from the other day and said Hillary didn't commit any crimes, and that they didn't recommend prosecution because the law wasn't broken. Nor would he say Hillary lied to anyone. He did at least admit that he's no longer a Republican.

I'd say his transformation is complete and I now consider him to be one of the beltway insiders. He can say whatever he likes, but I don't trust him. Not that he cares what anyone outside the beltway thinks of him, because the only people he's accountable to are the ones he just aided and abetted. :mad:

Dienekes
07-07-16, 13:43
Being a long term, documented wise ass, I once kept a copy of "Alice in Wonderland" on my desk, stamped "classified". I had no idea that we were headed for the rabbit hole...My favorite quote was from Humpty Dumpty: "A word means just what I want it to mean, nothing less and nothing more."

The joke was on me.

Interestingly enough, though, some other words are coming back into common usage in spite of all that. Words like "evil", "depravity", and my new favorite, "resilience". Bad things have a habit of finally self-destructing from their own overreach, arrogance, top-to-bottom internal lies, and delusions. (as per "Downfall")

The collateral damage really sucks, though.

austinN4
07-07-16, 13:44
Been watching the hearing and I don't get the whole criminal intent thing. Somebody help me out.

If I have a ND and kill somebody, wouldn't I be guilty of negligent homicide even though I didn't mean to shoot them?

SteyrAUG
07-07-16, 13:47

If he wants to hire me, be glad to write for him.

SteyrAUG
07-07-16, 13:50
Been watching the hearing and I don't get the whole criminal intent thing. Somebody help me out.

If I have a ND and kill somebody, wouldn't I be guilty of negligent homicide even though I didn't mean to shoot them?

Rules for them > Rules for us, even if they are technically the same rules.

Or as Lynch just told most of the nation "BACK OF THE BUS!"

djegators
07-07-16, 14:08

And Comey was not present...and Comey didn't interview all of the agents involved...wow...

glocktogo
07-07-16, 14:13

Comey's response would be that we don't have a law criminalizing "Negligent Espionage". :(

Renegade
07-07-16, 14:20

I was shocked at that too. Under oath does not matter, bu even my local PoPo records any interview with a POI, even for a misdemeanor.

It was also shocking they did not investigate all of the possible Federal crimes around this incident - perjury, FOIA, etc.

I was also shocked they did not interview her right away, and lock her down to answers. Instead she gets 10 months to prepare, and coordinate her answers with what her staff said.

I did see one thing. If the Republicans ask the right questions, they get very incriminating answers. Comey is not holding back on that.

And it looks like a new investigation in perjury under oath is coming.

Doc Safari
07-07-16, 14:24
I hate to be the ultimate cynic, but none of this will affect the election until it makes "The Obamaphone Lady" change her vote, and that ain't gonna happen. That's why they keep winning: their base only cares that the EBT cards are refilled.

Outlander Systems
07-07-16, 14:37
What I'm curious about:

Where in the **** are the Berninators?

I mean, for me personally, I only care about the administration of justice where it's due. I don't care which faction of the Unitarian party said individual belongs to. I'm relatively agnostic on R vs D.

That said, where is the outrage from the Bernie people?

They're the ones truly getting bent over and breech-loaded here.

Outlander Systems
07-07-16, 14:53
Live feed of the hearing on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc

Firefly
07-07-16, 16:01
I've decided to defect to Hydra

SteyrAUG
07-07-16, 16:04
I hate to be the ultimate cynic, but none of this will affect the election until it makes "The Obamaphone Lady" change her vote, and that ain't gonna happen. That's why they keep winning: their base only cares that the EBT cards are refilled.

Pretty much.

austinN4
07-07-16, 16:11
Comey's response would be that we don't have a law criminalizing "Negligent Espionage". :(

They would find it if it was you or me.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-07-16, 16:35
What I'm curious about:

Where in the **** are the Berninators?

I mean, for me personally, I only care about the administration of justice where it's due. I don't care which faction of the Unitarian party said individual belongs to. I'm relatively agnostic on R vs D.

That said, where is the outrage from the Bernie people?

They're the ones truly getting bent over and breech-loaded here.

That blond twit on MSNBC show Bzinerker or whatever was all up in arms over this. The hot one. The only hot one on the network.

Watching Comey, I would have sworn that he was a defense attorney for Hillary. "We didn't find any intent"? You wanna bet you start charging people and someone will all of a sudden remember a convo about why HRC wanted this done.

Should have asked him if he had a personal server.

Once again HRC was telling us one thing and inside people something else. And on cackling she goes....

djegators
07-07-16, 16:54
That blond twit on MSNBC show Bzinerker or whatever was all up in arms over this. The hot one. The only hot one on the network.

Watching Comey, I would have sworn that he was a defense attorney for Hillary. "We didn't find any intent"? You wanna bet you start charging people and someone will all of a sudden remember a convo about why HRC wanted this done.

Should have asked him if he had a personal server.

Once again HRC was telling us one thing and inside people something else. And on cackling she goes....

I hate that she (Mika) is hot....because other than physically, she is totally repulsive...