PDA

View Full Version : Isareli made M16's and AR15's

mack7.62
05-06-16, 06:37
I didn't know they were actually producing these.

http://contact-kalia.com/product/m4-m16-ar15-rifles/

Also if you need 6,000 PPSH-41's, 155 howitzer's or spare parts for your Apache AH-64 this is the place to go.:cool:

TiroFijo
05-06-16, 07:08
They look like the Honest Joe's Used Cars of the firearms world! :D

That said, PPSH-41, Galil SAR, UZI, real russian AKMs and RPGs... Tempting!

I would not buy an israelí M16 from unknown makers, though.

TiroFijo
05-06-16, 07:18
Interesting bit on marine security companies:

"For the passed decade and maybe even more there has been a sharp increase in piracy worldwide but especially in the Gulf of Aden, Somali Basin and the Indian Ocean. Ships and vessels have been attacked by professional pirates who’s missions vary from just stealing cargo to stealing whole ships and kidnapping the crew for ransom. These piracy actions have cost companies millions of dollars in damages effecting their business activities and reputation to deliver their goods on time in the international market. In those areas the pirates thrive and it is the job of marsec (maritime security) companies to stop this from taking place. Marsec companies are equipped usually with surplus firearms such as Galil or AK47 assault rifles, shotguns and handguns. Sometimes marsec units are also armed with long range sniper rifles and anti-tank shoulder fired missiles that can take our pirate ships before becoming a short range threat. Marsec units are manned by former military soldiers from all over the world who are experience in firing weapons, working as a team, and doing whatever it takes to make the vessel safe at almost any cost. The regulations that Maritime security companies need to abide by state that since the firearms and ammunition that the team carries is not registered by any country, before the ship docks, all firearms and ammunition needs to be dumped overboard and video must be taken of this clearly displaying the serial numbers of every weapon thrown overboard. For this reason many marsec companies prefer not to purchase newly manufactured weapons rather military surplus firearms that are cheaper by at least a third of a new firearms depending on condition."

26 Inf
05-06-16, 08:13
I hope they have better QC on their rifles than they do on their proofreading: "In 1983, the United State Marine Core....."

"MADE IN ISRAEL" using a U.S. design, probably on machines purchased/provided by U.S. foreign-aid. Meh.

yoni
05-06-16, 08:26
Makes me proud to be Israeli..... Not

No so called foreign aid was used to make these rifles. What some people call foreign aid to Israel. Is really corporate welfare for American companies, as the vast majority of the funds has to be spent on American toys.

End foreign aid to Israel, please. Since it seems we can never elect a leader in Israel, that will do so.