PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: 18" WOA stainless barrel and Midwest Industries Gen II ff rail

amac
05-07-16, 10:56
Just pulled this 18" stainless barrel from my upper. This is White Oak Armament's SPR barrel. Super accurate and soft shooting. I've had this for about 4 years, but haven't shot it the last two. I used this as my 3 gun setup, and thus didn't get shot very much. Attached on the end is a Jerry Miculek brake. Not sure if it's rockset on, but the guy that pulled it didn't attempt to take it off. Included in the sale is the low profile gas block, gas tube and Midwest Industries Gen II 15" rail. I'm including this because I can't remove the barrel nut without removing the brake. I have the included barrel nut wrench and three rail attachment pieces. Everything is in excellent, ready to go condition. The MI rail is super light and very thin. This will make an excellent long range, SPR rifle.

I'm asking $275 shipped for everything. I accept paypal (from "friends"), money orders, cashiers checks and cleared personal checks. Shipping CONUS only. I don't need any trades at this time. PM or email if interested.

Thanks

adam

amac
05-08-16, 06:59
Whoever sent me an IM via Tapatalk, please pm or email me direct. Thanks

And to answer the question, I've put no more than 2,000 rounds through this barrel. It was only used for 3gun. 2k is a high estimate. I have an SBR for my regular shooting needs.

amac
05-08-16, 18:34
Package is currently SPF. Thanks