PDA

View Full Version : BCM Complete Rifles?

Skyyr
05-07-16, 22:59
Does BCM sell their uppers (listed in their web store) as complete rifles? Or do you have to purchase the upper and complete lower separately? That is, barring the complete rifles they list directly in their store (e.g. Mk12 Mod0).

Ernst
05-07-16, 23:19
Brownells is selling BCM rifles without furniture. Best deal going right now if you want an all-BCM rifle.

Skyyr
05-07-16, 23:24
Brownells is selling BCM rifles without furniture. Best deal going right now if you want an all-BCM rifle.

Problem is, I'm looking at their stainless-barreled uppers/rifles. The Brownells one appears to be chrome-lined barreled.

Uprange41
05-07-16, 23:31
Problem is, I'm looking at their stainless-barreled uppers/rifles. The Brownells one appears to be chrome-lined barreled.
You can get their RECCE Precision models with the SS barrels.

Grant has some.

Skyyr
05-07-16, 23:34
You can get their RECCE Precision models with the SS barrels.

Grant has some.

Thanks - to be specific, I'm looking for 16" or 18" stainless DD12/DD15 models (DD Lite rails); I'm not a big fan of Keymod. If you have a line on one of those as a complete rifle, I'd appreciate it. I checked Grant's store and didn't see any non-KMR models.

That said, going back to the original question: I'm assuming that most of their uppers are not sold as complete rifles, correct?

Korgs130
05-07-16, 23:36
You can by complete rifles direct from Bravo Company Mfg. They have 4 different "Marksman Rifles" available with SS barrels.

http://shop.bravocompanymfg.com/BravoCompanyMFG-BCM-Mk12-RECCE-DMR-Marksman-Rifles-s/106.htm

Skyyr
05-07-16, 23:38
You can by complete rifles direct from Bravo Company Mfg. They have 4 different "Marksman Rifles" available with SS barrels.

http://shop.bravocompanymfg.com/BravoCompanyMFG-BCM-Mk12-RECCE-DMR-Marksman-Rifles-s/106.htm

Right - I get that. My question was, outside of the rifles listed on their site as complete rifles (i.e. the ones you linked to), are their other uppers also available as complete rifles? Or do they have to be purchased as a separate upper and lower combo?

Uprange41
05-07-16, 23:42
Right - I get that. My question was, outside of the rifles listed on their site as complete rifles (i.e. the ones you linked to), are their other uppers also available as complete rifles? Or do they have to be purchased as a separate upper and lower combo?

You're correct, you have to purchase them as two parts.

Is there a particular motivation to have the rifle ship as a complete? Just curious.

Skyyr
05-07-16, 23:46
You're correct, you have to purchase them as two parts.

Is there a particular motivation to have the rifle ship as a complete? Just curious.

One less thing to order, and some of the other components are included in the price (charging handle, etc.). It's not a big deal either way, I just wanted to make sure before moving forward.

Sure1
05-08-16, 15:05

Yes I grabbed one!

jwfuhrman
05-08-16, 16:53
Which rifle are you looking at? I'm a BCM dealer, as is Grant from gandrtactical.com

One of us can get you want you need.

Kenneth
05-08-16, 17:50
^^^ you have a website you run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JG007
05-08-16, 19:21

Isn't it better to buy a lower from gandrtactical then buy an upper from them or directly from bcm

jwfuhrman
05-09-16, 08:48
^^^ you have a website you run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No web store at the moment.

Go to shop.bravocompanymfg.com and any of the rifles available there can be purchased from me or grant. Typically I can do pretty good on pricing.

Kenneth
05-09-16, 09:17
No web store at the moment.

Go to shop.bravocompanymfg.com and any of the rifles available there can be purchased from me or grant. Typically I can do pretty good on pricing.

Ok man. Not really in the market but I have a friend that is getting ready to purchase his first AR and he's looking at BCM. It's nice having options.

JVG19
05-09-16, 17:30
Easier and a little cheaper to buy the upper from them and then a lower at a dealer , i use gr tactical or copper customs

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

RWH24
05-09-16, 18:03
By buying separate, you save on AW tax don't you? Tax is on serial numbered part, but if you buy complete you pay the tax on the entire price.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Uprange41
05-09-16, 19:55
I just looked today (I have a weakness, leave me alone)...

Lower with stock and grip is $395 pretty much everywhere (including BCM), sales notwithstanding.

A 16" ELW KMR13-A standard upper is $718. Total is $1113 plus whatever it costs to ship the upper (lowers are shipped free, IIRC). You essentially only miss out on the mag and cable lock. So call it $1140...

To buy the same thing from their retail site, it's $1400 (free shipping). Considering you're saving $180 with the BCG/comp sale going on on the uppers, it'd otherwise only be $80 cheaper to buy an upper, lower, and mag separately. So, while there's the BCG sale going on, you're coming out ahead by buying the two halves.

OdinIII
05-09-16, 21:17
There is a Federal excise tax on complete rifles. You do not have to pay this tax on parts like and uppers or lowers.

HighDesert
05-09-16, 21:21
Where did all the complete blem lowers go? They were like $299 a pop with stock 4ish months ago.

Haven't noticed them in stock anywhere in a while.

Glad I picked mine up when the going was good.

JVG19
05-09-16, 22:11
Its not bad at 395 , u get the pnt trigger which is the same thing as alg act , get the bcm stock and grip , qd end plate ... basicly your paying about 100 bucks for the name . But its still cheaper than buying a complete BCM rifle . I bought a 14.5 kmr upper. With bcg and charging handle and bcm compensator for $795 shipped . And a BCM lower for $395 .. so i got a complete rifle for less than $1,200 .. when they sell for $1,400 as complete rifles.

JVG19
05-09-16, 22:15
I mean a complete rifle of the quality of BCM with the bcg , BCM charging handle, bcm comp , enhanced trigger. Kmr rail ..... for around $1200... u cant beat that lol thats what a stock M&P15 cost if not more . and then you would have to upgrade the trigger and buy a free float rail .... charging handle.. ... and by the time u make that stock m4 like the bcm youd have $1600 into it .

C4IGrant
05-10-16, 08:45
Where did all the complete blem lowers go? They were like $299 a pop with stock 4ish months ago.

Haven't noticed them in stock anywhere in a while.

Glad I picked mine up when the going was good.

We have some in stock now: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LWR-BCM-BLEM

We also offer free shipping on BCM uppers and are currently running a coupon code for BCM parts, rails and uppers. The coupon code is in the EE. ;-)

C4

3ACR_Scout
05-10-16, 22:57
I haven't looked at complete BCM rifles in a while because I like to just select my preferred upper to go on a separate lower, but last time I checked, the only way to get a BFH upper from BCM was to buy it separately, with (I think) the exception of the EAG carbine and I think one other rifle. All of their "standard" complete rifles come with standard barrels. That's the main reason I've bought the upper and lower separately. Grant, are the complete rifles you offer with BFH barrels something you special order for your shop, or are they available as part of the regular catalog?

Dave

C4IGrant
05-11-16, 08:16
I haven't looked at complete BCM rifles in a while because I like to just select my preferred upper to go on a separate lower, but last time I checked, the only way to get a BFH upper from BCM was to buy it separately, with (I think) the exception of the EAG carbine and I think one other rifle. All of their "standard" complete rifles come with standard barrels. That's the main reason I've bought the upper and lower separately. Grant, are the complete rifles you offer with BFH barrels something you special order for your shop, or are they available as part of the regular catalog?

Dave

We sell factory built rifles with BFH barrels. http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=BCOM

C4

Ernst
05-11-16, 09:06
Brownells is selling complete BCMs without butt stock and forend.

C4IGrant
05-11-16, 09:10
Brownells is selling complete BCMs without butt stock and forend.

So are we.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=750-121-LW-OEM

C4

Ernst
05-11-16, 09:21
Brownell's is having a sale on them...$899.

Great deal.

Ernst
05-11-16, 09:23
Dupe deleted.

ICBM556
05-11-16, 09:24

Great deal.

Thanks, thats to good of a deal to pass up.

Ernst
05-11-16, 09:28
I know, huh?

Tuck one away for a rainy day.

C4IGrant
05-11-16, 09:29

Great deal.

We have matched that price.

C4

3ACR_Scout
05-11-16, 09:41
We sell factory built rifles with BFH barrels. http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=BCOM
Grant, are the complete rifles you offer with BFH barrels something you special order for your shop, or are they available as part of the regular catalog?

Dave

C4IGrant
05-11-16, 09:44
Grant, are the complete rifles you offer with BFH barrels something you special order for your shop, or are they available as part of the regular catalog?

Dave

Special ordered just for us.

C4

Ernst
05-11-16, 11:58
We have matched that price.

C4

Great!!!