PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: DD MK18 FDE Upper -- LNIB

BravoHotel
05-19-16, 21:06
Throwing this up for sale as it's been sitting in my gun safe neglected. Less than 15 rounds through it. More likely about 8 when I sighted in the Aimpoint I put on it. Been sitting in the safe ever since untouched. I've always gravitated towards my well worn Noveske 11.5 as it was already marred and I didn't feel bad treating it like the tool these are supposed to be.

Pics here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/suzn24d6ovad2yk/AACvCWUSOAEFylpFKTUSL4WYa?dl=0

Anything that looks like scratches/marks, are just dust particles from my unfinished basement. There is the faintest of faint mark on the upper rail from my Aimpoint. So light you'd probably overlook it if I didn't mention it. The only wear marks are very light ones on the bottom lugs where it attaches to the lower.

Easily a 9.8/10.

I'll box it back up in the box it came in so it will be more or less like new when you receive it. Here's your chance to snag near impossible to find FDE MK18 upper for a great price.

Looking for to sell to build up a new precision bolt rifle.

Check my 100% positive iTrader feedback.

$925 to your door in the lower 48. Tracking included. USPS MO or Paypal "gift" please.

Update: Would also consider trade or partial trade for a quality 300 BLK upper in good condition. (Noveske, DD, etc) Would also consider Tikka or Remmy long guns.

BravoHotel
05-20-16, 12:06
Updated with potential trade details.

BravoHotel
05-20-16, 22:14
Pending Trade w/ kanetownclown.