PDA

View Full Version : Banshee series finale

rocsteady
05-21-16, 22:48
Anybody watch this show? I'm not a big fan of too many series but this show was absolutely fantastic. Between an interesting plot, great fights, entertaining gunplay, hot women, cool cars and some really stellar actors and charactors, it had it all. I don't remember being sad to see a series end like I am with this one. Hill Street Blues was one I missed but it ran for so long it didn't feel like I got jipped (cheated; is that the spelling of "gypped"?) Fourth season, the series finale, wrapped up Friday night on Cinemax and i hate to admit I am feeling a little like I lost a puppy or something. Silly as it was, I really looked forward to catching it during breakfast on Saturdays thanks to the glory that is the DVR.

Anyway, if you watch the pilot episode and you're not hooked, I believe you just may have to turn in your man card. Not judging, just that good. Already purchased the first two seasons on DVD to keep and will definitely get the last two seasons as soon as they're available.

Honu
05-22-16, 04:34
have to check that out preview looked fun :)

Spurholder
05-22-16, 09:23
I felt the same way about Strike Back...

I watched the full first season - I agree with what you said. I'll have to watch the second season on Amazon Prime and wait for the 3rd to go to Prime.

TAZ
05-22-16, 13:19
Anybody watch this show? I'm not a big fan of too many series but this show was absolutely fantastic. Between an interesting plot, great fights, entertaining gunplay, hot women, cool cars and some really stellar actors and charactors, it had it all. I don't remember being sad to see a series end like I am with this one. Hill Street Blues was one I missed but it ran for so long it didn't feel like I got jipped (cheated; is that the spelling of "gypped"?) Fourth season, the series finale, wrapped up Friday night on Cinemax and i hate to admit I am feeling a little like I lost a puppy or something. Silly as it was, I really looked forward to catching it during breakfast on Saturdays thanks to the glory that is the DVR.

Anyway, if you watch the pilot episode and you're not hooked, I believe you just may have to turn in your man card. Not judging, just that good. Already purchased the first two seasons on DVD to keep and will definitely get the last two seasons as soon as they're available.

I loved the show. Great action, hot chicks with guns getting naked, great characters and a fun plot line. Was super disappointed that they killed it, but at the same time I am glad they did. Would have sucked balls to have them pull a TWD and drag it out past prime just to milk $$. Am hoping that they replace it with something as cool. Not sure of the Outcast thing is my cup of tea.

Honu
09-05-16, 02:05
watched the first episode :) FINALLY got around on my must watch list which is to big :) haahhaahhah
now I wish I moved it up the line

WOW very fun show think strike back is better but so far the first episode is cool :)
its not like strike back so hard to compare

thanks to the OP to bring this show to light for me