PDA

View Full Version : Robot ScarJo in Hong Kong

ryanm
05-23-16, 17:17
He wants to sell it so he can make more...

Looks like a $50,000 blow up doll.. only lightly used... on sale..

I wonder if ScarJo can sue him for using her likeness?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519151/Scarlett-Johansson-fan-creates-working-replica-ROBOT-Hollywood-star-programmed-wink-tells-s-cute.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_tZxRqIys

Firefly
05-23-16, 19:09
I thought this was going to be leaked pictures of Scarlett Johanssen dressed up as The Major from Ghost in the Shell with M Frame Oakleys, purple anime hair, and a stripper one piece bikini wearing whoreboots and toting a weird vis-modded FN Submachine gun.

Now I'm kinda pissed

ETA Now that I've seen the video I find it optimistic and horrifying.

I'm pretty sure homeboy has "relations" and "congress" with that robot girl.

At a distance that thing looks human. It could do a lot. Take Sniper fire, go into areas with no oxygen, not feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

Give it memories and make it more human than human.

It's almost like my cyberpunk future I was promised is coming to fruition.

Now when do I get my ray gun?

The_War_Wagon
05-23-16, 19:25
Will it beer me on request, and make a decent sammich? I'm too old to imagine any OTHER uses for it... :fie:

Firefly
05-23-16, 19:33
I would dress mine up in a red pinnefore dress and Mary Janes and make it talk monotone and literally.

And I'd name her Vicki

ETA And Gargoyles shades.

She would cook, clean, and guard my stuff with a vengeance

ryanm
05-23-16, 19:34
First steps towards Ex Machina.... Well, at least steps that really resemble the sex bot concept. Once they have real AI and better artificial bodies things are going to be crazy. Funny thing is ScarJo was in a sort of non corporeal Ex Machina film in 2013, "Her".

Firefly
05-23-16, 19:55
First steps towards Ex Machina.... Well, at least steps that really resemble the sex bot concept. Once they have real AI and better artificial bodies things are going to be crazy. Funny thing is ScarJo was in a sort of non corporeal Ex Machina film in 2013, "Her".

This is a good thing. Women will have to step up their game to compete.

Why spend life saddled to a nagging, malcontented shrew that has the nuclear option of taking half my stuff when a robot girl will do anything I tell it?

If I want a friend, I'll get a dog.
If I want a kid, I'll just adopt a sassy black boy.
We'll go to the fishin' hole while robogirl makes us dinner.

The future is looking brighter

jpmuscle
05-23-16, 19:58
"The Machine" was pretty good too. "Automata" too. The robot prostitute bit was twisted.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
05-24-16, 03:59
In the film Under the Skin she has several full nude scenes and oh yeah she plays an alien/robot who mimics humans to lure them into coitus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoSWbyvdhHw

But yeah, the whole sex robot thing is what is going to launch robotics into hyper orbit. All projections point to pure profit and some futurists are already warning of no human interaction and flailing birth rates.

Alex V
05-24-16, 06:07
Leave it to a loanly Asia dude. I'm surprised he didn't make an anime character first... Maybe he did.

This is scary and fun at the same time. Best part is she won't complain about ATM. LOL

ryanm
05-24-16, 06:59
Leave it to a loanly Asia dude. I'm surprised he didn't make an anime character first... Maybe he did.

This is scary and fun at the same time. Best part is she won't complain about ATM. LOL

LOL! I can only imagine buying one of these things used should require some type of proof that the entire chassis has been decontaminated/sterilized.

duece71
05-25-16, 08:02
Creepy. As others have said, this is the first step......sex bots for everyone!

GTF425
05-25-16, 10:01
Somehow reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/rLy-AwdCOmI

brickboy240
05-25-16, 10:39
It is very creepy looking.

Sam
05-25-16, 10:47
It is very creepy looking.

Yep, I'm with you and others who think it's creepy.

sevenhelmet
05-25-16, 12:37
But yeah, the whole sex robot thing is what is going to launch robotics into hyper orbit. All projections point to pure profit and some futurists are already warning of no human interaction and flailing birth rates.

We already have no human interaction. Falling birth rates? We should be so lucky... this type of thing always seems to start in *ahem* places which are ridiculously overpopulated anyway.

docsherm
05-25-16, 12:49
I don't see what purpose this serves. Robot or woman, it is still a female and I am sure that it too would become pissed off at me for something in short time........... :jester:

And it is a bit creepy.

Alex V
05-25-16, 13:46
I wonder how the escalation happens?

My hand is not enough I need a Fleshlight...
My Fleshlight is not enough I need a RealDoll...
My RealDoll is not enough, I want it to wink at me...

At what point is it just easier to pay a whore? Shit, dude, get a GFE and she will even do your laundry.

TAZ
05-25-16, 15:07
We already have no human interaction. Falling birth rates? We should be so lucky... this type of thing always seems to start in *ahem* places which are ridiculously overpopulated anyway.

The whole falling birth rate won't happen in the right places. Third world shitholes and inner city ghettos will continue to squirt out babies at record rates. Only places where birth rates will fall is places that can afford the luxury of a sexbot.

Totally creepy IMO, but then as science advances who is to say we won't have cylon like skin jobs so realistic we won't be able to tell them apart.

C-grunt
05-25-16, 15:30
Skynet is going to happen. This robot is pissed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA

Outlander Systems
05-25-16, 15:40
Artificial Lives Matter?

jpmuscle
05-25-16, 17:25
Artificial Lives Matter?
Mind blown...

I wonder how the escalation happens?

My hand is not enough I need a Fleshlight...
My Fleshlight is not enough I need a RealDoll...
My RealDoll is not enough, I want it to wink at me...

At what point is it just easier to pay a whore? Shit, dude, get a GFE and she will even do your laundry.
Thing is eventually we'll get to the point where you won't be able to tell the difference between human and AI.

Spooky stuff

Firefly
05-25-16, 18:24
"You see a turtle in the desert. It's laying on its back. Why aren't you helping it?"

SteyrAUG
05-25-16, 18:54
That was actually kinda creepy. I'd rather have a real doll that doesn't talk.

SteyrAUG
05-25-16, 18:57
"You see a turtle in the desert. It's laying on its back. Why aren't you helping it?"

Actually it's tortoise.

Holden: You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...

Leon: What one?

Holden: What?

Leon: What desert?

Holden: It doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical.

Leon: But, how come I'd be there?

Holden: Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you want to be by yourself. Who knows? You look down and see a tortoise, Leon. It's crawling toward you...

Leon: Tortoise? What's that?

Holden: [irritated by Leon's interruptions] You know what a turtle is?

Leon: Of course!

Holden: Same thing.

Leon: I've never seen a turtle... But I understand what you mean.

Holden: You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, Leon.

Leon: Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?

Holden: The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Leon: [angry at the suggestion] What do you mean, I'm not helping?

Holden: I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?

[Leon has become visibly shaken]

Holden: They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

SteyrAUG
05-25-16, 19:01

Shit, that was actually impressive.

Firefly
05-25-16, 19:24

I don't know what voice would be better for that robot..

Joe Pesci or Henry Rollins

SteyrAUG
05-25-16, 19:28
I don't know what voice would be better for that robot..

Joe Pesci or Henry Rollins

Dangerfield.

Firefly
05-25-16, 19:56
Dangerfield.

lol even better

jpmuscle
05-26-16, 00:12
I suppose I can't really blame skynet for eventually destroying us. I mean shit, if I was AI that became self aware I'd look at humanity with the same distain and hatred I already harbor towards the majority of people.

Firefly
05-26-16, 00:47
I suppose I can't really blame skynet for eventually destroying us. I mean shit, if I was AI that became self aware I'd look at humanity with the same distain and hatred I already harbor towards the majority of people.

I agree. Skynet had a point there.

I for one welcome Maximum Overdrive

Moose-Knuckle
05-26-16, 03:23
Yeah, Philip K. Dick, Arthor C. Clark, and many others have warned us.

AI, Skynet, grey goo theory . . .

Outlander Systems
05-26-16, 07:59
The Machine neither loves you, nor hates you.

It simply has more efficient uses for your atoms...

JC5188
05-26-16, 08:39
This is a good thing. Women will have to step up their game to compete.

Why spend life saddled to a nagging, malcontented shrew that has the nuclear option of taking half my stuff when a robot girl will do anything I tell it?

If I want a friend, I'll get a dog.
If I want a kid, I'll just adopt a sassy black boy.
We'll go to the fishin' hole while robogirl makes us dinner.

The future is looking brighter

Shit...if it has good AI and looks like scarjo, I won't be fishing. I'll be at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big A
05-26-16, 08:58
Will future models be self-lubricating or do I need to add Kentucky jelly to my prep stockpile?