PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Springfield Loaded MC Operator $750. Colt&Noveske AR added for $1775 total.

cpoth
05-24-16, 17:09
For sale is a Springfield MC Operator I purchased new. I replaced the factory sights with a 10-8 rear sight and a Dawson Precision tritium front sight. The wrap around grip was replaced with Hogue stocks. The only signs of wear that I'm aware of are at the picatinny rail from having an X300 Ultra placed and removed. The round count around or under 200 rounds. I am cleaning out the safe and selling firearms I don't use. Included are the original box, 2 factory magazines, factory magazine carriers, holster and paperwork. Please only USPS Money order or certified check or personal check.

Please note: also for sale is a 14.5" Colt 6920 barrel on Noveske upper and lower with DD rail, VLTOR A5 stock, BCM furniture and other top of the line customizations.
Colt 6920 16" barrel professional cut to 14.5" by ADCO (paperwork available) with permanent pinning of SureFire's SFMB-556-1/2-28 muzzle brake. With factory Colt Front sight base and bolt carrier group.
Daniel defense Omega X 12.0 FSB rail.
Noveske upper receiver with BCM Gunfighter charging handle
VLTOR A5 buffer system with BCM gunfighter stock
BCM gunfighter grip
Optional factory Colt 6920 Carry handle rear sight.
Geiselle ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec trigger
Trijicon Tritium iron sight inserts for front sight post and carry handle rear sight.
Total round count for all components of this rifle is approximately 250 rounds of Federal xm193.
This rifle is for sale separately for $1100.

Price is $750 for pistol alone shipped to your FFL.
Price for combination is $1775, which is still under the cost of the rifle however I need the $ currently, your win!

cpoth
06-03-16, 15:57
bump w price drop and combination deal offered.