PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Steiner DBAL I2 Single Spectrum (IR Illum & IR laser) $575 shipped

Eurodriver
05-26-16, 20:45
Sold.

This was bought by me new about 6 months ago. It has seen limited use, and functions beautifully. Comes with the factory box and all paperwork. I'm selling it because it no longer has a rifle to live on, and there's no reason for me to have a spare IR laser laying around. I am not in any hurry to sell this, and figured I would throw it up and see if anyone would get more use out of it than I am.

This was previously painted by me using plastidip FDE. I have peeled most of the paint off, however some remains. If you are a safe queen curator or picky about such things please do not contact me. Additionally, please be aware that this is an IR unit only. It has IR illum and an IR laser - unless you are using it with night vision you will not be able to see anything.

In full disclosure, the warranty plate was made illegible while removing the paint. Additionally, Steiner says that painting (And removing the plate) voids the warranty. The reason this is being sold at the offered price, as is, is for this reason alone - there is absolutely nothing wrong with the unit functionally

Please contact me via site PM. $575 includes USPS priority mail.

No trades at this time.