PDA

View Full Version : REAL SPORTS HBO speak up wake up NOW

polydeuces
05-26-16, 22:51
HBO featured the AR and I am simply hyperventilating with disbelief, no one picked up on this??????????????
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

So much inaccuracy prejudice and misconception gathered in such a short amount of time coming from an otherwise fairly biased platform, or so I thought.

AS THE OP I DO NOT WANT THIS TO DEVOLVE INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT MEDIA BIAS, ETC ETC. OR SSDD!
THIS IS ABOUT ACTION. RESPONSE.

HBO REAL SPORTS is a major media platform where the AR is being lobbied AGAINST and we CAN NOT ignore this - this is REALLY big!
They need to be called on their lack of accuracy and display of bias - LACK OF FAIRNESS AND ACCURACY which clearly HBO REAL SPORTS/Bryant Gumbel prides himself on!
Unless we respond and reply their BS will stand as real and undisputed.
HBO Real Sports is a very influential platform, and its effectiveness in steering public opinion is not to be underestimated.

The goal here is to email call write call whatever HBO real sports, Bryant Gumbel and set them straight, really!
Total and utter inundation of emails call whatever.
Where our strength lies - wiping that self-righteous smirk off their face with truth and facts.

Eurodriver
05-26-16, 22:58
Would you mind explaining, in two sentences or less, what happened on HBO's Real Sports?

polydeuces
05-27-16, 03:35
Mods, please close.
Double topic, was not aware.
Thx.