PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Complete BCM BFH 14.5 Middy Centurion Rail, Geissele G2S

TacMedic556
05-28-16, 11:10
BCM BFH 14.5" Middy with Centurion Rail, Gunfighter Comp pinned by BCM, (Factory assembled by BCM)
Comes as pictured with Daniel Defense back up iron sights, Gunfighter stock.
Complete with BCM BCG.
Geissele G2S Trigger
Magpul Grip
Less than 400 rds through this setup - its a duplicate of another I have. I will separate upper and lower. This is a crisp, beautiful setup, clean and shows little to no wear. This and the other carbine I have listed are the two least used, literally zeroed them and cleaned them and put them in a dehumidified safe. I have others I use more frequently and need to free up the cash for other projects.

asking $1300 Please text 406.890.4979 I can email more pictures anytime. This is a HIGH QUALITY M4 with the best parts.

TacMedic556
06-03-16, 22:29

PHOTOS ADDED TO THE AD FINALLY

Crisp, clean, nearly new.

TacMedic556
06-05-16, 11:35
LOWER SOLD AND I WILL NO LONGER BUMP THIS AD HERE, HOWEVER THE UPPER IS STILL AVAILABLE:

BCM BFH COMPLETE UPPER GROUP - (barrel forged hammer) 14.5" Middy with Centurion Rail, BCM Gunfighter Comp(flash hider & compensator) pinned by BCM for total barrel length of 16", (Factory assembled by BCM)
Comes as pictured with Daniel Defense back up iron sights.
Complete with BCM BCG. with Sprinco 5-coil extractor spring (best in the industry per Mike Pannone lead instructor CTT) and Daniel Defense Charging Handle.
Less than 400 rds through this setup - its a duplicate of another I have. I will separate upper and lower if you want one or the other. This is a crisp, beautiful setup, clean and shows little to no wear. This and the other carbine I have listed are the two least used, literally zeroed them and cleaned them and put them in a dehumidified safe. I have others I use more frequently and need to free up the cash for other projects.
Asking $950.00 Please text 890.4979 I can email more pictures anytime.
This is a HIGH QUALITY UPPER assemble by BCM Professional Armorers with the best parts. You could not order or assemble this for this price. See BRAVOCOMPANYUSA.COM» for pricing on this exact upper. Right now on BCM this upper as configured with the sights here is $1,162.89 for this total package as you see.
First guy to show interest and buy will get some goodies as an incentive to buy. MULTI LISTED
This is $212.89 off of the current price for this upper, not including the shipping charges. Thanks for looking!